[Predictions] The Canidates for the next Straw Hats

BlackJacket

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
For those not caught up with the One Piece manga *SPOILER ALERT* do not read on! :hint:
-
-
Now that Dressrosa is practically over with Doflamingo defeated by Lucy (Luffy) I think lots of things will happen, there will be new wanted posters, we'll know more about the Sabo/Burgess fight, a massive banquet to beat all banquets before, etc, etc. BUT...does anyone want a new Straw Hat? The possibility to me is 50/50 that we will, but still, I AM FREAKIN HYPE AS EVER to see the results...man, it's a good time to be hooked on One Piece. :hooray:
ANYWAYS! Which member would you want to see join? I will list here all the characters. Comment, defend, discuss, agree or whatever :dafq:

1. Rebecca (only fault is that she seems weak fighting wise, and a part of royal family)
2. Bellamy (This would be a nice twist because of what happened at mock town "forget the past"-Luffy)
3. Viola (Also part of the Royal family)
4. Bartolomeo (Downside is that he is a Captain of the Barto Club, but still...HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS)
5. Koala (A revolutionary Army member is the only negative thing, would be nice to have a Fishmen karate user in the Straw Hat Crew, plus we need at least one more female, also her backstory is REALLY sad)
6. Cavendish (He has some of the funniest lines in the manga alongside bartolomeo, though he is also a Cap)
7. Kyros (also part of the Royal Family)
8. Leo (I think this one is just ridicuous, though some people want it, i don't know why. I loved his character though, nothing negative I can say about him, he was so funny)

Any that I missed? Do any of you agree or disagree.
Aaaaand Go!
:happy:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want Bartolomeo.

Kyros won't be.
Hmm never though of Leo to be honest but no.
Koala won't since she's with Sabo.
Cavendish is a question mark.
Bellamy I'd like him better at Heart Pirates.
As for Viola I don't think Oda would put her in SH 'cause of Sanji.
Rebecca isn't a fighter she'd be useless.

BlackJacket

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want Bartolomeo.

Kyros won't be.
Hmm never though of Leo to be honest but no.
Koala won't since she's with Sabo.
Cavendish is a question mark.
Bellamy I'd like him better at Heart Pirates.
As for Viola I don't think Oda would put her in SH 'cause of Sanji.
Rebecca isn't a fighter she'd be useless.
I never even considered Bellamy going to the Heart Pirates, geez, that would be awesome =D

Zantos

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
REBECA ??!! GOOOOD NOOO !! I ****ing hate this character ! she offers NOTHING !! a damn kid that always cries !! God's sake !!

I generally can't see someone joining straw hats yet ! the best candidate is Viola , but she would ruin sanji's gag about women !

Spha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Of Jimbei doesn't become the next strawhat, then someone from Kaido Crew will join the crew, at Dressrosa at the moment I don't see anyone joining the crew, but I have a feeling Kaido is forced someone to be on his crew and that someone hates Kaido as kaido might have taken over his hometown or killed people they love.

BaseGodNaruto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Of Jimbei doesn't become the next strawhat, then someone from Kaido Crew will join the crew, at Dressrosa at the moment I don't see anyone joining the crew, but I have a feeling Kaido is forced someone to be on his crew and that someone hates Kaido as kaido might have taken over his hometown or killed people they love.
Jinbei doesn't fit in StrawHats disrupt powerbalance and will turn one of the strongest Fishman into a joke. Jinbei should find Marco and join them

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think right now bellamy & Viola are nice.As for fishman karate jimbe will be their.Bartolomeo is like ally or may be a friend or something like WB relation with his ally(other than commander).Leo is with princess & also a leader of small army.About other no chance

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what are the requirements to join mugiwaras and why does bartolomeo does not fulfill it?

The very first day barto appeared in the manga, i had the feeling he should be a mugiwara.

1-A solo dream. Seeing Luffy become PK doesn't count
2-Foreshadowing by previous members(no foreshadowing for Barto)
3-Sad backstory
4-Unigueness of ability and design
5-Color Scheme(Barto is green, violet and black and all 3 are taken)
6-Has to be an outcast of some kind(just being a pirate doesn't count)
7-Has to be stronger than Chopper but weaker than Sanji
8-Unigue role in the crew(doesn't have to be ship oriented)
9-Parallels with BB pirates

Those are the ones I can remember from the top of my head.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1-A solo dream. Seeing Luffy become PK doesn't count
2-Foreshadowing by previous members(no foreshadowing for Barto)
3-Sad backstory
4-Unigueness of ability and design
5-Color Scheme(Barto is green, violet and black and all 3 are taken)
6-Has to be an outcast of some kind(just being a pirate doesn't count)
7-Has to be stronger than Chopper but weaker than Sanji
8-Unigue role in the crew(doesn't have to be ship oriented)
9-Parallels with BB pirates

Those are the ones I can remember from the top of my head.
I don't think Bartolomeo will join, but reason 7 on your list is true for Bartolomeo, he is stronger than Chopper but weaker than Sanji.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think Bartolomeo will join, but reason 7 on your list is true for Bartolomeo, he is stronger than Chopper but weaker than Sanji.
Based on that criteria, the mostly SH candidates are:
1st place Jinbe-9/9
2nd place Tashigi 7/9
3rd place Smoker 7/9
4th Elbaf Warrior 6/9
5th place Kyros 5/9
6th place Viola 3/9
7th place Bellamy 3/9
8th place Bartolomeo 1/9
9th Rebecca 1/9