[Predictions] The Byakugan will be the most powerful eye!

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or rather, it is.

I just meant to say that it will be revealed or explained as the strongest, with showings and stuff.

As for why, let me not give my full thinking yet, but consider how Sasuke lost his own eye. If Sasuke had a Byakugan, he would have seen Boruto coming. Furthermore, he would have even seen the change in energy/spirit within Boruto, to when he changed into Momoshiki.

I would even go so far as to say that with a Byakugan-wielding Sasuke (or equivalent main character), this whole Karma thing would've been solved by now. And no, I'm not one of those who thinks the Byakugan/Hyuga was pushed aside or neglected in SD. I think it got sufficient coverage and showings in Naruto itself. Everyone and everything got pushed aside for the Sharingan in SD!

What say you?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s simply and highly situational. If Sasuke had a Byakugan in this situation sure. In any other situation he has ever been in? Doubt it. Especially Hebi and below Sasuke? He wouldn’t have had the power to take on any of the opponents he so blindly chose to stand against. 360 vision, gentle fist, none of that would have helped. So I am not sure how a Byakugan being necessary in this instance makes it the most powerful Dojutsu.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s simply and highly situational. If Sasuke had a Byakugan in this situation sure. In any other situation he has ever been in? Doubt it. Especially Hebi and below Sasuke? He wouldn’t have had the power to take on any of the opponents he so blindly chose to stand against. 360 vision, gentle fist, none of that would have helped. So I am not sure how a Byakugan being necessary in this instance makes it the most powerful Dojutsu.
Hahaha

That was just an example of what i think is coming for it. Otherwise, the other situations are also examples and even so are quite debatable.

(Remember that Sasuke had Curse Mark, Snake summons and other powers independent of Sharngan)

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't see that being the case when it's already exemplified that the Rinnegan is the most strongest dojutsu. Aside from Mangekyo, EMS and tomoe Rinnegan ofc.

Reactions: Troi

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Byakugan has no Genjutsu of any kind, which makes it automatically fall behind Sharingan in that category. Offensive power; The Mangekyou gives the user access to jutsu like Susanoo and Amaterasu, as well as extremely powerful Genjutsu such as Kotoamatsukami. The only category in which Byakugan is slightly better than Sharingan is physical combat. It allows the user access to Gentle Fist and targeting chakra points, but still Sharingan allows the user to process and move faster than the enemy. The Sharingan's jutsu can also be used at a distance, meanwhile Byakugan users have to get into close combat to use Gentle Fist or other types of Byakugan related jutsu, making Sharingan and Rinnegan with it, superior to Byakugan.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan has no Genjutsu of any kind, which makes it automatically fall behind Sharingan in that category. Offensive power; The Mangekyou gives the user access to jutsu like Susanoo and Amaterasu, as well as extremely powerful Genjutsu such as Kotoamatsukami. The only category in which Byakugan is slightly better than Sharingan is physical combat. It allows the user access to Gentle Fist and targeting chakra points, but still Sharingan allows the user to process and move faster than the enemy. The Sharingan's jutsu can also be used at a distance, meanwhile Byakugan users have to get into close combat to use Gentle Fist or other types of Byakugan related jutsu, making Sharingan and Rinnegan with it, superior to Byakugan.
momokishi used freeze time no jusu when he have byakukan..

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
momokishi used freeze time no jusu when he have byakukan..
Okay, but Momoshiki is an Otsutsuki, they're another race of God-like beings who have capabilities far beyond normal. Also, no other Byakugan users have been able to do that, meaning it's probably not a byakugan jutsu and instead just an Otsutsuki ability.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, but Momoshiki is an Otsutsuki, they're another race of God-like beings who have capabilities far beyond normal. Also, no other Byakugan users have been able to do that, meaning it's probably not a byakugan jutsu and instead just an Otsutsuki ability.

actualy they got soloed all by earthian shinobiz...hiyuga have hiden secret it could be how to awaken byakugan true powerz (just like uchiwa tablet when it says u how to awaken sharingan true powerz)..

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actualy they got soloed all by earthian shinobiz...hiyuga have hiden secret it could be how to awaken byakugan true powerz (just like uchiwa tablet when it says u how to awaken sharingan true powerz)..
Well duh Momoshiki lost for plot, the good guys always win ;-; Where does it say that the Hyuga have a hidden secret or way to awaken hidden powers? It also seems just like the writers want to make up a bunch of bullshit, because if there was it would'v been mentioned in Naruto, but that's just my opinion.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well duh Momoshiki lost for plot, the good guys always win ;-; Where does it say that the Hyuga have a hidden secret or way to awaken hidden powers? It also seems just like the writers want to make up a bunch of bullshit, because if there was it would'v been mentioned in Naruto, but that's just my opinion.
no hiyuga have secret kept hiden from generation to generation...so i theorized its somethign related to byakugan just like uchihwa stone tablets containing secret of awaken sharingan tru powerz..

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no hiyuga have secret kept hiden from generation to generation...so i theorized its somethign related to byakugan just like uchihwa stone tablets containing secret of awaken sharingan tru powerz..
Okay, but was it canonically said anywhere that the Byakugan had a hidden power or awakening thing?

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
are u deaf!!!!!...i said hiyoga hclan hav secret talked about in monga not byakogan!!!! :mad::mad::mad:..
No, I'm not deaf, just really dumb. Get it right. Okay, so it's the Hyuga clan, not necessarily the Bykaugan, so until that 'secret' is revealed Byakugan is still the weakest based on feats and data.