Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
great thoughts about the aura :)
Thanks, actually; I've been reading a book lately that's to do with aura and it says that although it might not be as visible as it would with training, an ordinary person can see the aura O_O

I can post it on here if anyone wants to know how.

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sis....r u sure you have ONLY 12 years???

geez....you almost lost me with some sentences.....

i wanna hear someone sayin youre not a genius....

btw: my 2000th post:D:p
Yep, I'm positive: 16th February 1996
Lol, you can hear me say it: I'm not a genius.
PS, I'm glad your 2000th post was on my thread lol :p

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Aura is your psychic energy body - it's the energy produced by your life force and it emanates all around you. A lot about your mental, emotion and physical state is refelcted in your aura. This can be percieved in the predominant colour of your aura. However, it is to be taken into consideration that aura is constantly changing in colour, shape and size. The strength and integrity of your aura will have a strong effect on your overall wellbeing.

Aura can be seen or sensed. You might see a light around a person's head (a halo) or their whole body; or maybe you can't see it, but you can sense the person's mood. One can think of aura as the body's atmosphere; similar to that of the Earth's.
How can it be seen? O_O
Thanks, actually; I've been reading a book lately that's to do with aura and it says that although it might not be as visible as it would with training, an ordinary person can see the aura O_O

I can post it on here if anyone wants to know how.
Yes post it xD

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've done both a "Byakugan Analysis" and "Sharingan Analysis" in the past.

Daki, I like your post, you hit on some things I touched on, but you went a different direction with it. Very cool man.

Personally, I like to take into account the range of light in the visible/invisible spectrum around us in regards to the Byakugan. Keep in mind that radiation is a form of light, it's constantly surrounding us and moving through us at all times in the form of Gama Rays. To simplify on my analysis, I believe the Byakugan has specialized receptors trained to see gama rays the way we normal people see other forms of light. Keep in mind this is the same way early electron microscopes and x-ray machines used to work.

Madara, I'm sure you've seen my analysis on the Sharingan but it's not that dissimilar to the theory you posted above. One exception is that I explained how they are capable of retaining high speed movement. Our normal nervous system isn't capable of sending signals to the brain as fast as would be required to capture the movements multiple shuriken flying at them in high speed succession, much less copying even the most minute detail of a persons movement. Luckily I was able to explain how this could be done through human psycology and the plasiticity of the human brain. The brain is capable of reprogramming parts of itself to preform functions required of other parts when needed. For example, if a portion of your brain was cut out, over time your brain would reprogram other parts of itself to handle the functions that were removed. How is this useful? Professional goalies for hocky teams spend hours training to block pucks at insane speeds, speeds so fast that the human eye shouldn't even be able to follow them. How do they do it? This is because the brain has reprogrammed the hand-eye function to recieve signals over their central nervous system instead of the normal nerve pathway. The central nervous system controls functions of your heart, lungs, and other internal orgnans and reacts on a MUCH higher speed. My theory is that the sharingan's chakra switches on this pathway change which would allow them to recieve data far faster than what would normally be humanly possible.

You could probably search the board and find my old analysis' on both the Byakugan and Sharingan, I tried to be as thorough as possible. But I love both of these theories.

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can it be seen? O_O
Yes post it xD
There are some really basic steps to see the aura without any vigorous training methods:

1. Turn off the lights. You don't want to work in pitch-black conditions and in most cases the street lights filtering through the curtains will provide enough light. If not, leave the landing light on and close the bedroom door. The small amount of light seeping underneath the door frame should be enough to work with.

2. As you lie in bed, hold your hands straight out in front of you. Look gently at them, don't stare hard - you need to gaze rather than look. The aura rarely appears as a bright light, it is more like a gentle heat haze.

3. Try fixing your attention on your hands while focusing your eyes on the bedroom wall. The hands will appear out of focus but this will help you get the knack of the way to look.

4. Now very slowly bring the fingertips of each hand towards each other until they are very close, but not touching. The aura will appear as fine lines of blue and red light between the finger tips. You can try the same again just using the index fingers of both hands.

5. As you draw the hands apart you will see the streams of energy connecting each finger. Imagine the energy increasing and you will see the light glow brightly. Bringing the fingers tantalisingly close together in this way seems to increase the auric flow. It's just like when you bring two opposite poles of magnets together: you feel the attraction suddenly increase as the fields unite.

Daki, I like your post, you hit on some things I touched on, but you went a different direction with it. Very cool man.

Personally, I like to take into account the range of light in the visible/invisible spectrum around us in regards to the Byakugan. Keep in mind that radiation is a form of light, it's constantly surrounding us and moving through us at all times in the form of Gama Rays. To simplify on my analysis, I believe the Byakugan has specialized receptors trained to see gama rays the way we normal people see other forms of light. Keep in mind this is the same way early electron microscopes and x-ray machines used to work.

Madara, I'm sure you've seen my analysis on the Sharingan but it's not that dissimilar to the theory you posted above. One exception is that I explained how they are capable of retaining high speed movement. Our normal nervous system isn't capable of sending signals to the brain as fast as would be required to capture the movements multiple shuriken flying at them in high speed succession, much less copying even the most minute detail of a persons movement. Luckily I was able to explain how this could be done through human psycology and the plasiticity of the human brain. The brain is capable of reprogramming parts of itself to preform functions required of other parts when needed. For example, if a portion of your brain was cut out, over time your brain would reprogram other parts of itself to handle the functions that were removed. How is this useful? Professional goalies for hocky teams spend hours training to block pucks at insane speeds, speeds so fast that the human eye shouldn't even be able to follow them. How do they do it? This is because the brain has reprogrammed the hand-eye function to recieve signals over their central nervous system instead of the normal nerve pathway. The central nervous system controls functions of your heart, lungs, and other internal orgnans and reacts on a MUCH higher speed. My theory is that the sharingan's chakra switches on this pathway change which would allow them to recieve data far faster than what would normally be humanly possible.

You could probably search the board and find my old analysis' on both the Byakugan and Sharingan, I tried to be as thorough as possible. But I love both of these theories.
Interesting theories, I completely approve of both; I knew about the brain's ability to reprogram hand - eye functions and coordinations but I never thought of applying it to Madara's theory.

Great! Reps for that :)

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There are some really basic steps to see the aura without any vigorous training methods:

1. Turn off the lights. You don't want to work in pitch-black conditions and in most cases the street lights filtering through the curtains will provide enough light. If not, leave the landing light on and close the bedroom door. The small amount of light seeping underneath the door frame should be enough to work with.

2. As you lie in bed, hold your hands straight out in front of you. Look gently at them, don't stare hard - you need to gaze rather than look. The aura rarely appears as a bright light, it is more like a gentle heat haze.

3. Try fixing your attention on your hands while focusing your eyes on the bedroom wall. The hands will appear out of focus but this will help you get the knack of the way to look.

4. Now very slowly bring the fingertips of each hand towards each other until they are very close, but not touching. The aura will appear as fine lines of blue and red light between the finger tips. You can try the same again just using the index fingers of both hands.

5. As you draw the hands apart you will see the streams of energy connecting each finger. Imagine the energy increasing and you will see the light glow brightly. Bringing the fingers tantalisingly close together in this way seems to increase the auric flow. It's just like when you bring two opposite poles of magnets together: you feel the attraction suddenly increase as the fields unite.

Interesting theories, I completely approve of both; I knew about the brain's ability to reprogram hand - eye functions and coordinations but I never thought of applying it to Madara's theory.

Great! Reps for that :)
WoW, thanks for that. I think you are probably the first person to rep me on a discusson dealing with theories. I normally just loose people. lol

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

thats awesome. O_O and yea reps :p lol

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Im going to try that tonight lol

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WoW, thanks for that. I think you are probably the first person to rep me on a discusson dealing with theories. I normally just loose people. lol
I get where your coming from, I've built up the apparent impression that I'm intelligent due to the size of the words that I use ...

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
IMO byakugan is cooler lol :p

359 degree view, see threw anything at like a 50 meter radius :D
I personally prefer neither; they've all got their negatives and once you've figured it out, all you need to do is come up with a decent plan to attack the eye - technique user without them knowing