Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I just finished the whole of the Breaker, but it turns out I read the latest one. I haven't read the first Breaker and was confused about the ending in the new Breaker chapter 200.

What is going on, who is that man and whats going on with Breaker is it over or what?

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That man is the former Chairman of the Alliance. Major antagonist in the Breaker. He almost killed Goomoonryong, who was a protagonist of the Breaker. The writers are taking a break. They will continue it, if and when they feel like it

You should read the Breaker though. Much better in my opinion

Reactions: Xlad

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The second part doesn't even make much sense without knowing why the characters are acting the way they are..
Indeed.

I never understood why the writers even separated it into two parts as there is no gap between the two. You could glue them to one another and no one would even consider that it might be two parts. The first chapter of TBNW follows directly on TB.

So you pretty much read a series by starting right in the middle of the story.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed.

I never understood why the writers even separated it into two parts as there is no gap between the two. You could glue them to one another and no one would even consider that it might be two parts. The first chapter of TBNW follows directly on TB.

So you pretty much read a series by starting right in the middle of the story.
Probably they divided the story in three parts for their own convenience with other releases etc. Just making a random guess. The writer also has been working on another manga The Ruler of The Land with another artist at the same time as this. So god knows what he is up to...

Last edited:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That man is the former Chairman of the Alliance. Major antagonist in the Breaker. He almost killed Goomoonryong, who was a protagonist of the Breaker. The writers are taking a break. They will continue it, if and when they feel like it

You should read the Breaker though. Much better in my opinion
Exactly this. Read Breaker first before The New Waves. It will clear up pretty much everything.

Plus, I think its better than part 2 as well.