Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are my big predictions for part 3

For one I think shinwoon and sosul will physically transform by part 3. Why I say that is by the end of new waves the guy says to sosul by taking these drugs you will be a grown woman we know the 9 yin seal stunted her so even tho she looks like a child she's only a year younger than shinwoon. Shinwoon has the 3 yin seal and could explain his frail body. Also think these two will be the strongest and rivals in the end.

I think Kaiser is the sun woo gaju that was supposedly killed and jinnes grandpas best friend. You look they have similar smiles and I think there's a quote of him saying he wants to control the world.

I also think the sun woo gaju will have a rival martial arts to the 9 arts dragon. The 9 arts dragon martial arts school is the black heaven and earth school. I think a white heaven and earth school exists. And with sosul being related to Kaiser she will learn this technique. And make sense plotwise.

I also think shinwoons dad might of been a murim martial artist and possibly the 9 arts teacher. I also think the yin seals are a result of a murim and and normal person having a kid we see in sosul case her mom was a regular person.

Reactions: Michelle