vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Guys,I have finally completed reading all 135 chapters of the breaker new waves and must say it's awesome and superb.

Anyway what I wanna know is when is it released?

And what do you fuys think? For me NAD is definitely a villain in this continuation and I can't wait to see how will Shioon React to after meeting him in person again,if it were to happen. And also how NAD will react after seeing Shioon as the head of Sunwoo Clan,I mean real head,not a puppet,and that he got his martial arts back.

And about Sae-Hee,I think she got kidnapped for sure,by S.U.C.,that's must be their real mission.Remember one of the five captains weren't there,while others were.And I think they'll be giving her the same medicine that they gave Chango,for sure.

WEll tell me your views on all of the above mention scenarios........

OFF TOPIC-
It's been a month now,that I have minimized my activities on NB and only visit to try read new prediction and rarely some threads,but seriously the lust is getting back to me for naruto,the same excitement that I used to have before reading excessive threads on NB of how this is bad,that is bad,but now it's finally looking damn good again,like the latest chapter as well. I am damn curious to see how things will go from here on out,YEAH!....

Last edited:
Reactions: SSJ3Gotenks

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a naruto base not other manga shit or your personal lives.
You just went full retard, read the goddamn section for once. There are also bleach and one piece section and review section and this sort of stuff is common on forums incase you've missed it.

OT: I'm about to start reading breaker new waves, since the manga overall seems pretty appealing.

Last edited:

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a naruto base not other manga shit or your personal lives.
:stfu:

This a sub section..
o/t: I also don't really think 9AD is a villain either he just doesn't like Murim the way it is and what they have done. Especially with his master and his love interest from the first series.. . It's a great manhwa that I just picked up by accident and have been hooked to ever since.

Also it usually comes out on Fridays.. The author lately has been having trouble finishing the chapters on time though but it's a pretty quick turnaround for the translation since it's a web manhwa to begin with..

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:stfu:

This a sub section..
o/t: I also don't really think 9AD is a villain either he just doesn't like Murim the way it is and what they have done. Especially with his master and his love interest from the first series.. What's really messed up is that he doesn't even realize that SUC are the ones that killed her. It's a great manhwa that I just picked up by accident and have been hooked to ever since.

Also it usually comes out on Fridays.. The author lately has been having trouble finishing the chapters on time though but it's a pretty quick turnaround for the translation since it's a web manhwa to begin with..
It's not a web manhwa.

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
really are u sure because it comes out on the web and is translated by Mangacow

Nope I was right hear you go:

The Breaker (Korean: 브레이커 Revised: Beureikeo?) is a Korean manhwa series written by Geuk-Jin Jeon and illustrated by Jin-Hwan Park under the pen name Kamaro. The Breaker was serialized in Daiwon C.I.'s Young Champ's magazine between June 2007 and July 2010. It is followed by The Breaker: New Waves (브레이커NW Beureikeo NW?) which is published on Daum Communications' online comics portal beginning 2010.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
really are u sure because it comes out on the web and is translated by Mangacow

Nope I was right hear you go:

The Breaker (Korean: 브레이커 Revised: Beureikeo?) is a Korean manhwa series written by Geuk-Jin Jeon and illustrated by Jin-Hwan Park under the pen name Kamaro. The Breaker was serialized in Daiwon C.I.'s Young Champ's magazine between June 2007 and July 2010. It is followed by The Breaker: New Waves (브레이커NW Beureikeo NW?) which is published on Daum Communications' online comics portal beginning 2010.
It's a manwha yes. I wasn't disagreeing with that.

But it's not web only. It has volume releases as well which can be bought at shops

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a manwha yes. I wasn't disagreeing with that.

But it's not web only. It has volume releases as well which can be bought at shops
Well that's semantics really I never said it was web only.. Lol but it is released on the web every week first the volumes don't come until later there is no magazine like Jump well not anymore anyway...

MartinRico

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first, Chun woo will be a villain, but he will be talked out of it when he finds out that shi ho is alive. I don't think he will directly hurt Shihoon, but he will cause him problems. Then again, shiwoon is the one that switched sides, so it could be implied that he is just a brainwashed villain .

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just went full retard, read the goddamn section for once. There are also bleach and one piece section and review section and this sort of stuff is common on forums incase you've missed it.

OT: I'm about to start reading breaker new waves, since the manga overall seems pretty appealing.
Well just remember that new waves is the sequel if you start it :p lots of people make that mistake