[Discussion] The Breaker: New Waves Manwha Chapter 137 Discussion and 138 Predictions

Rate this Chapter!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ★★★★★

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"THE BREAKER: NEW WAVES"

The Breaker: New Waves Manwha Chapter 137 Discussion and 138 Predictions

Discuss The Breaker: New Waves Manhwa 137 here and predict the next chapter, The Breaker: New Waves 138

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude,don't ask me whether you should post or not,it's your thread,i just couldn't hold myself,that's all.

ot- great chapter,and just like i said,9ad is a devil,killing those innocents,by nb standards.

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I predict that Goomoonryong is actually going to kill Kang-Sung... it would bring intensity to the plot if the MAE loses its chief. Would be a great fight too.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude,don't ask me whether you should post or not,it's your thread,i just couldn't hold myself,that's all.

ot- great chapter,and just like i said,9ad is a devil,killing those innocents,by nb standards.
I wasn't feeling too good this particular week, and it felt like I was gonna get sick so I went to the chemist this morning but well, never mind....

OT: Great chapter and and damned cliffhanger, I'm eager to see how Kang-Sung will react...

I predict that Goomoonryong is actually going to kill Kang-Sung... it would bring intensity to the plot if the MAE loses its chief. Would be a great fight too.
9ad has improved, but I guess so has Kang-Sung, so I don't think 9AD is going to kill him yet, Also if the MA loses Kang-Sung, it'll be pretty much easier for Kaiser to forward his plans. Nonetheless, Goomoonryong versus the Sanmoonryong
will be an interesting matchup (if they fight without interruptions).

EDIT: Do you guys read Noblesse?

Last edited:

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter but again the cliffhangers are becoming annoying especially when it just cuts off when we finally get to see 9AD fight a decent opponent.. But overall a great chapter and I hope 9AD realizes sooner rather than later that he is being used..