The Bond. prediction/spoiler/analysis

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a spoiler for the ending of naruto and a dang good one as well.
this will be organized into stages of spoilers.
Stage 1 obito's death.
When obito died madara was also at his deathbead as well, having recently unlocked the powers of the rinnegan he looked for a body to use to continue his purpose through a rinnegan copy of himself. So he found obito's dead body to continue his life. Tobi lived on as Madara's rinnegan copy. This makes sense because Obito had recently given his Sharingan to Kakashi which explains why Tobi has one sharingan and one rinnegan. The rinnegan needed to keep the copy alive, and the sharingan left over.we also havent seen Tobi use any rinnegan powers, but as soon as Madara was resurrected he utilized his rinnegan. Therefore Tobi is obito's body with madara's cognition
Makes sense doesnt it? especially since we have heard tobi say that he isnt a complete being

Stage 2 The war
Madara had one task in mind... tsuku no me. with a limited life span he had he devised a plan. Create another body to stir up trouble and eventually bring back his creator, with the nine bijuu's chakra. The reason why Tobi put up with Kabuto was because he had Edo tensei and Tobi must have known the location of Madara's body. This is why Tobi was so surprised when he saw Madara in the coffin because most of the work was already done for him. Tobi was successful in collecting nine of the nine bijuus chakra before and during the war. Remember Bee's tentacle, and the ninetailed chakra held by the gold and silver brothers. I have a feeling he somehow had absorbed some of that chakra which is why Yet again Kabuto made his work much more easier for him. The whole war was to draw in the ninetailed and eight tailed chakra and kabuto already did that for him

Stage 3 Madara's Knowledge
I found it quite odd that madara is quite certain of the location of kurama. So that is when i realized that he has a rinnegan copy to transmit data to him. So i thought who else has a rinnegan. TOBI!!!! He could see that Tobi is fighting against Naruto, the nine tailed jinchuriki and is trying to head in that direction. With the five kage being the gadfly to that journey. Madara is also quite knowledgable to where he is and is not totally unaware of the age like other edo tensei regenerates were.

Stage 4. Meeting Spot
Everybody important is coming to one crucial spot. Sasuke is coming to the one who knows it all. which is most likely madara, and Madara is coming to get the ninetails to fulfill his goal. This will create the craziest meeting spot there ever was. Naruto, Sasuke,Madara, Tobi.

Stage 5. powerful Bonds
Primarily Sasuke, the most confused character in naruto will side with Madara once they meet, thinking that Madara has the same goal as he does. to destroy the leaf. Naruto will be seemingly helpless in this two(assuming tobi is infacto madara's rinnegan copy.) to one showdown.But as soon as sasuke hears that Madara is planning to take control of everyone on earth he will then temporarily join forces with naruto. To take down the tyrant that is madara.

It is obvious that there will be a battle and i dont want to go into details with the battle but i will say that Madara with all nine bijuus chakra and all the so6p's occular jutsu's, naruto with all of the bijuu's chakra,and the nine sage spokes on his back that is featured on the so6p's necklace, sasuke that will obtain all the occular powers of the great sage will probably result in a battle equal to so6p vs so6p

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

El Batman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The obito theory is flawed since Tobi had 2 sharingan eyes. He used 1 when he activated izanagi. Also no way he can complete the bijuu just by a tentacle from the 8 tails and left over chakra from the gold/silver brothers. That's just silly.

Last edited:
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya never know how could sora get up to four tails just by harvested ninetail chakra, same goes for the gold and silver brothers. And the obito theory may be flawed but their hair is sooooo similar lol. I do however think that tobi is a rinnegan copy of madara no matter who it is. Maybe someone from the uchiha massacre?

XKuramaX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The obito theory is flawed since Tobi had 2 sharingan eyes. He used 1 when he activated izanagi. Also no way he can complete the bijuu just by a tentacle from the 8 tails and left over chakra from the gold/silver brothers. That's just silly.
The last manga chapter left off with Tobi trying to create the bijuu out of the tentacle and the chackra left from the gold and silver brothers

El Batman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last manga chapter left off with Tobi trying to create the bijuu out of the tentacle and the chackra left from the gold and silver brothers
Please show me where Tobi says that the bijuu is complete, and that he completed it from the tentacle and left over chakra from gold/silver brothers :sy:

You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, he could've easily replaced the eye socket. He's got a Sharingan lab, ever thought of that? Implants are easy.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a spoiler for the ending of naruto and a dang good one as well.
this will be organized into stages of spoilers.
Stage 1 obito's death.
When obito died madara was also at his deathbead as well, having recently unlocked the powers of the rinnegan he looked for a body to use to continue his purpose through a rinnegan copy of himself. So he found obito's dead body to continue his life. Tobi lived on as Madara's rinnegan copy. This makes sense because Obito had recently given his Sharingan to Kakashi which explains why Tobi has one sharingan and one rinnegan. The rinnegan needed to keep the copy alive, and the sharingan left over.we also havent seen Tobi use any rinnegan powers, but as soon as Madara was resurrected he utilized his rinnegan. Therefore Tobi is obito's body with madara's cognition
Makes sense doesnt it? especially since we have heard tobi say that he isnt a complete being

Stage 2 The war
Madara had one task in mind... tsuku no me. with a limited life span he had he devised a plan. Create another body to stir up trouble and eventually bring back his creator, with the nine bijuu's chakra. The reason why Tobi put up with Kabuto was because he had Edo tensei and Tobi must have known the location of Madara's body. This is why Tobi was so surprised when he saw Madara in the coffin because most of the work was already done for him. Tobi was successful in collecting nine of the nine bijuus chakra before and during the war. Remember Bee's tentacle, and the ninetailed chakra held by the gold and silver brothers. I have a feeling he somehow had absorbed some of that chakra which is why Yet again Kabuto made his work much more easier for him. The whole war was to draw in the ninetailed and eight tailed chakra and kabuto already did that for him

Stage 3 Madara's Knowledge
I found it quite odd that madara is quite certain of the location of kurama. So that is when i realized that he has a rinnegan copy to transmit data to him. So i thought who else has a rinnegan. TOBI!!!! He could see that Tobi is fighting against Naruto, the nine tailed jinchuriki and is trying to head in that direction. With the five kage being the gadfly to that journey. Madara is also quite knowledgable to where he is and is not totally unaware of the age like other edo tensei regenerates were.

Stage 4. Meeting Spot
Everybody important is coming to one crucial spot. Sasuke is coming to the one who knows it all. which is most likely madara, and Madara is coming to get the ninetails to fulfill his goal. This will create the craziest meeting spot there ever was. Naruto, Sasuke,Madara, Tobi.

Stage 5. powerful Bonds
Primarily Sasuke, the most confused character in naruto will side with Madara once they meet, thinking that Madara has the same goal as he does. to destroy the leaf. Naruto will be seemingly helpless in this two(assuming tobi is infacto madara's rinnegan copy.) to one showdown.But as soon as sasuke hears that Madara is planning to take control of everyone on earth he will then temporarily join forces with naruto. To take down the tyrant that is madara.

It is obvious that there will be a battle and i dont want to go into details with the battle but i will say that Madara with all nine bijuus chakra and all the so6p's occular jutsu's, naruto with all of the bijuu's chakra,and the nine sage spokes on his back that is featured on the so6p's necklace, sasuke that will obtain all the occular powers of the great sage will probably result in a battle equal to so6p vs so6p

what do you guys think?

You stated a few things that happened and there not even spoilers everything there was obvious from the proceeding chapters
and the second "spoiler is yet to be determined and is unlikely due to recent events.