The Kingdom Adventure
The Kingdom Adventure
3. All Red
1. The points of attacks will be sent to the player in PM.
2. Even after a dual, individual Attack points won't be mentioned, only the difference of the points would be mentioned and the winner. The winner will be PMed the new attack's points.
3. The attacks must be submitted in PM to the host.
Stan the Blacksmith (@Odd) was famous around the town for bringing out the best of the metals. He was full of pride because he was declared to be one of the four men who possesses the powers that could make him defeat the current ruler. This happened just the other day. So he honed his skills and kept a check on all the moves he can perform ~
- The Ultimate Swordsman : The sharpest sword in a firm hand.
- Most Dependable Shield : No weapon can pierce through it, the opponents attack will be meaningless if it cannot deform the metal.
- The heavy weighted Hammer : A hit from this hammer would easily show the opponent star in the day light. The metal head and the wooden handle make it a great weapon.
Scott the Carpenter (@6thHokage) was ambitious the moment he heard about this he tied his lucky apron real tight around his waist and started arranging his weapons ~
- The wooden bridge shield - Any sword or sharp object might pierce through it but will not be effective as it might get stuck in the thick wood.
- Sharpest Hand sew - it can cut every piece of wood, any type of wood found on any weapon.
- Multi Wooden Spikes : Many tiny wooden sticks which when used against the opponent spreads from all the direction with poisonous spikes.
Todd the painter (@All_Red) is a easy going calm guy, he paints the walls in the most beautiful way possible. He was astound when he hear that he was among the others he thought what abilities he possessed that gave him such a title. He thought how he could fight ~
- The Sticky Paint : If used against a hot object or sharp objects it can make them less effective.
- The Brush Fighter : Instead of the soft brush hair, specially made painter knives are fitted. It can be used really effectively.
- The Flexible Dodger : Maybe no shield but all the experience gathered from hanging from a building and flexibly moving around painting the wall, can doge any weapon pointed at him.
Paul the Baker (@Ansatsuken) relaxed as he baked the pleasant smelling bread loaves. As he took them out of the oven he thought how he could defend himself, he wasn't really striving to get the King's place but he knew pretty well that the other 3 will be making a move to win the throne. In order to do so they have to kill him, so for survival he needs to be ready as well.
- The Knife Master : The small fast moving knife can avoid sticky substances and use a best tool to chop down the opponent.
- The Red Hot Coal : The hottest coal can melt any metal and harm any opponent gravely.
- The Hot Pan Shield : It can protect him from attacks coming from any direction, as he can move the pan quite efficiently.
1st Set : Stan (odd) vs Scott (6thHokage)
Todd thought before a tough guy attacks him, he would challenge the Baker, what could a Baker fight with he imagined.
2nd Set : Todd (All Red) vs Paul (Ansatsuken)
You can discuss any thing in this thread. Disclosing the points is not allowed.
Submit Your Attacks to the PM.