Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya know i was wondering a bit something, something regarding the genetic system of the homo sapiens as a whole..and i stumbled upon this interview.

It followed as :

- " Birth rates have been falling, however some experts consider that the human gene pool has increased the female birth rate in order to compensate for the overly increased male population. For example, during the second world war, countless men were dying on the battlefield, thereby increasing the percentage of the female population. But almost as if our genes had known that fact, males birth rates skyrocketed during the postwar era, reestablishing stability in Japan's *** ratio. A entirely natural occurence."
I see, that is certainly grounded upon historical evidence. But wouldnt you say that recently the female birth rate is a little too high.?

"Perhaps our genes are working overtime since genetic birth regulation has only recently begun."

- Meaning we may be in a transitional period, correct?

Yes, things will soon return to normal. Dont worry, our genes are always working with us to balance the population.

Are you in favor of this viewpoint?, or against it?. Is it possible that natural selection have evolved to such complexity that our genes actually knows the global average male/female ratio?

The second thing was these two terms.

"Destrudo", is the death instict in psychology. Impulses tending toward self-destruction. Will lead towards suicide if allowed to escalate past one's limit. A lifeform may prioritize species preservation over self-preservation and if it deems itself unable to contribute to species preservation-or if speciecs preservation is impossible-it may be driven to self obliteration.

Libido , the opposite instict. The desire/instict to create. By natural means such a sexual reproduction.

If what the interviewed person says may be scientifically explained to be true in the near future, then are these two psychological terms also controlled by the genetic inheritance/factor or it's just individual differences in different environments.?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagebee

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look at africa, their birth rates are huge yet they cant even sustain themselves and their children, i believe due to the destruction of the family and the humanization of promiscuity

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really sure how the gene pool can change and favor a certain *** being created more than the other just by "knowing" that human population birth has decreased. Like it's not as if the chromosomes during crossing over somehow know that birth rates are falling and therefore should create a female rather than a male