Nidds

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that all 9 are back, what in the world are they going to do with them? I see a variety of options

Option 1: They all become a part of Naruto so he lives up to the son legacy

Option 2: Unless Sasuke has a change of heart, he probably would want them sealed

Option 3: They go back to their respective Jinchuuriki (not the safest option)

What do you think happens?

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They will live free I dnt see why ppl say sasuke will seal them as if he even knows how and plus he will have to go thru Naruto to do it so that never happens so they either live free or go with Naruto sasuke has not a say so

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible that Naruto will get them all but I think it would make him too powerful for everyone else including Sasuke.

Also I don't really see the Hachibi not going back to Killer B, and after Shukaku's little flashback, it feels like he will go to Gaara, so I pick option 3.

brandonsheen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They will be released into the wild and hunted down one by one by Naruto and Sasuke respectively, a game to see who can kill the most tailed beasts. The rules being that Naruto can't make shadow clones or it will be unfair, as Sasuke can't make nearly as many as he can. Naruto will probably win, although it might be a draw... And then when they're all killed, they'll go back to the Village Hidden in the Leaves and be praised as heroes.

Last edited: