Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically this list is the exact opposite from the Big Mom Alliance. And seeing how they only have 10 big names in their line-up and some fodder change as back-up makes me pretty concerned about their health during the wedding.

I'm expecting a lot of Jinbei, I don't think Bege will be that much of a threat in terms of fire power. He appears more of the strategy and surprise guy. I think he could get in trouble of his plan fails and he has to fight instead of delivering the back-stab. Luffy and Sanji (maybe top 3 Vinsmokes) and Jinbei can take some high ranking people. But after that we're already stuck with the Pedro's and the Brook's and the Nami's of the alliance. They will have a hard time against anyone currently present.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Technically this list is the exact opposite from the Big Mom Alliance. And seeing how they only have 10 big names in their line-up and some fodder change as back-up makes me pretty concerned about their health during the wedding.

I'm expecting a lot of Jinbei, I don't think Bege will be that much of a threat in terms of fire power. He appears more of the strategy and surprise guy. I think he could get in trouble of his plan fails and he has to fight instead of delivering the back-stab. Luffy and Sanji (maybe top 3 Vinsmokes) and Jinbei can take some high ranking people. But after that we're already stuck with the Pedro's and the Brook's and the Nami's of the alliance. They will have a hard time against anyone currently present.
Well, people like Nami and Chopper have to play on the "Heavy-Weight" mode, even if they don't like it. Brook stood against Big-Mom for quite some moment.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, people like Nami and Chopper have to play on the "Heavy-Weight" mode, even if they don't like it. Brook stood against Big-Mom for quite some moment.
Yeah but Brook was stalling and Big Mom was playing around. In the end the only damage he did could be covered under a band-aid. If shit gets serious at the party with so many New World names, I don't think they can save themselves.

Nami already was easily done in by the enraged army, and they are all there too.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, but Brook was stalling and Big Mom was playing around. In the end, the only damage he did could be covered under a band-aid. If shit gets serious at the party with so many New World names, I don't think they can save themselves.
It bothers me that I don't see "Hanauta Sancho" to be used that often by Brook. It looks powerful. I'm convinced Brook can take down even commanders so easily if he used Hanauta Sancho, but I don't think everyone agree on what I think.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It bothers me that I don't see "Hanauta Sancho" to be used that often by Brook. It looks powerful. I'm convinced Brook can take down even commanders so easily if he used Hanauta Sancho, but I don't think everyone agree on what I think.
It wasnt able to kill anyone so far and while its fast someone strong doesnt seem to be bothered by it. All in all I think when it comes to power brook relies on speed instead of sheer brute force. Not really strong enough to take out a commander.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a cool attack especially with the added freezing effect.

It took out a Hody Jones commander, I might take out some Doffy commanders, but I really don't think it can take out a Big Mom commander.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is a cool attack especially with the added freezing effect.

It took out a Hody Jones commander, I might take out some Doffy commanders, but I really don't think it can take out a Big Mom commander.
I guess I'll consider every arc after the time-skip as a warm up for StrawHats. Except Doffy's moment. It was the only moment for Luffy to go all out like how he did against Lucci. Pica is also a warm up for Zoro.