Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️

I apologize before hand if this has been made before, if it has, then please by all means do report it so that it gets closed or moved somewhere. I have searched for similar thread titles and topics and found nothing, hence I'm posting it, not to mention for the sake of others who haven't read it yet. If you already read this, please spare me the spam post and simply report this thread as a copy, thank you.

So, this here is the person who claimed Rock is not music. This is the person who has billions of fans that would literally die for him, this is the person that girls break up with their boyfriends just cause they insulted him ( oh it happened, Believe it!). Do you still think the same about him?

Justin Bieber has come under fire – again – for spitting on his fans from a balcony.

The 19-year-old pop singer was in Toronto in his native Canada to perform one of his sold-out shows, but rather than thank his fans with not spitting on them, he, er did.

Images published by website TMZ show the singer spitting down on his hundreds of screaming fans from the balcony of his hotel room.

He posted a couple of Instagram pictures of himself with pals on the balcony, and also a video of his screaming fans down below, but we can’t help but wonder if they’re just screaming because of the Bieber spit that is about to hit them in their faces.

Bieber has been widely criticized for his bad behavior of late – which includes peeing into a mop bucket in the back area of a nightclub and taking his shirt off, like, everywhere – but this new spitting saga could be the worst.

Twitter burst in outrage at the singer’s saliva-related antics, but he has yet to address his behavior.

Source:
Extra:
You must be registered for see images

And thank you for reading.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't tell if that twitter comment was sarcastic or not.... I can see the girl being sarcastic... but I could also see her being serious.

I would, however, pay money to see Bieber perform ahead of an Obama speech. It would be the best source of comic entertainment ever. Obama would attempt to incorporate Bieber into his talking points... and the resulting media catastrophe would probably have me laughing myself into a fatal aneurism - but it would be worth it.

griems

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Justin is really one of those people you just want to punch in the face... repeatedly. :p

Even Gandhi would go apeshit on this little brat.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
The fact that people are acting like he doing something that other pop/rock/rap stars haven't done in the passed is the truly sad part about this thread.
Name one other than this imbecile who spit on his fans for fun and just watch them as they scream and wonder around mindlessly while he video tapes them.

Oh and "Past"*

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name one other than this imbecile who spit on his fans for fun and just watch them as they scream and wonder around mindlessly while he video tapes them.

Oh and "Past"*

Spitting? Is this the height of bad behavior in your book? Or is it the walking around after spitting part?You can't be serious.This is nothing compare to the havoc so many artist/bands have done over the decades.From Jimmy Paige having a 14 years lover, to Jimi Hendrix punching his girlfriend for flirting.You have no knowledge of history if you think what beiber did is even in the top 100 of awful things an artist has done in that %&$% up or stupid.