Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Drip drip…” a voice can be heard, echoing through the terrain, as a lonesome woman appeared before the opponent. “Huh?” she silently allowed words to escape her lips, as she tiled her head to the side and noticed the appearance of some woman before her. Above the two of them, immense storm clouds began to gather, as little by little the atmosphere became as depressed as the lady before her. “Oh…right, I was tasked with training you…” the rain lady said with a lengthy sigh. As she removed her umbrella, she revealed her blue eyes as she saw her. “Greetings, I am Juvia Hozuki…I was requested to come and train you here today in the form of Rain Ninjutsu. Please, tell me what you know and understand about Rain and its relationship to Water Release. There we’ll continue from that point onwards…” she said in a dragged out tone.

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Drip drip…” a voice can be heard, echoing through the terrain, as a lonesome woman appeared before the opponent. “Huh?” she silently allowed words to escape her lips, as she tiled her head to the side and noticed the appearance of some woman before her. Above the two of them, immense storm clouds began to gather, as little by little the atmosphere became as depressed as the lady before her. “Oh…right, I was tasked with training you…” the rain lady said with a lengthy sigh. As she removed her umbrella, she revealed her blue eyes as she saw her. “Greetings, I am Juvia Hozuki…I was requested to come and train you here today in the form of Rain Ninjutsu. Please, tell me what you know and understand about Rain and its relationship to Water Release. There we’ll continue from that point onwards…” she said in a dragged out tone.
Sorry for delay. Crazy couple weeks at work.

From my understanding, Rain Release is considered an advanced form of water released though its treated as an advanced ninjutsu in that you aren't actually creating rain but manipulating it. Rain generally has one point of attack, falling straight down, however with customs I'm sure it could be altered to come from below or sideways etc.
The only rain user in the series I'm familiar with was Nagato? though maybe all Ame ninja could use it? Typically along with rain ninjutsu an umbrella is also a tool for Ame ninja.
I think Hail also counts as rain release, though I guess maybe thats a subset of rain release, like poison can have gas and liquid.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Oh guess you don’t want to do this in an in character format. Works for me too I suppose. Anyways, Rain is honestly just Water Release but in a more specific use, considering it has the same s/w as it etc. The only thing that never made sense to me is that rain is not considered water ninjutsu, which is a fallacy but I digress. Your correct in the sense that Rain as a whole is pretty one dimensional in how the attacks operate, though not all of them are like that. We’ll elaborate on that when we get onto the techniques. Now as for the canon use of Rain Release, it’s actually an rp unique AN. Nagato in the canon used the “Water Release: Tiger Rain Will” or whatever its called to make it rain in Ame. However in the rp he and I think other Ame ninja like Konan can utilize Rain Release well. Hail is a form it can take yes but control the rain to go into higher altitudes and freeze, thus becoming hail. Now then, is there any other questions you have before we get into the techniques?

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh guess you don’t want to do this in an in character format. Works for me too I suppose. Anyways, Rain is honestly just Water Release but in a more specific use, considering it has the same s/w as it etc. The only thing that never made sense to me is that rain is not considered water ninjutsu, which is a fallacy but I digress. Your correct in the sense that Rain as a whole is pretty one dimensional in how the attacks operate, though not all of them are like that. We’ll elaborate on that when we get onto the techniques. Now as for the canon use of Rain Release, it’s actually an rp unique AN. Nagato in the canon used the “Water Release: Tiger Rain Will” or whatever its called to make it rain in Ame. However in the rp he and I think other Ame ninja like Konan can utilize Rain Release well. Hail is a form it can take yes but control the rain to go into higher altitudes and freeze, thus becoming hail. Now then, is there any other questions you have before we get into the techniques?
Sorry bit hard on mobile, like switching between fonts and colors is annoying.
Maybe next time.
Would the hail stuff have s/w same as ice? Or still rain's S/W

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Ame Tama no Jutsu) - Rain Bullet Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: By focusing chakra into the user's hand they are able to gather rain drops towards their palms, the rain is molded together by chakra and forged into a high pressured orb. Once done the orb will shoot away from the users hand and the user will be knocked back. If it hits the enemy the enemy will be sent away flying or unbalanced.

(Ameton: Igen, Hajimari Inori) – Rain Release: Majesty, Beginning Prayer
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage: N/A
Description: Majesty is a simple Rain Release technique designed to supplement the user’s taijutsu strikes in combination with Rain Release. By releasing their Water elemental chakra into the atmosphere the user can infuse the rain drops produced by either natural storms or synthetic storms produced by various techniques to become heavily infused with the user’s chakra. The infusion does not allow for a form of obstruction sensory, like that found in Rain Tiger at Will. Instead this simply imbues the rain storm with a limited form of sentience allowing it to respond to the user’s will and follow their taijutsu strikes independently of the user at a small sacrifice of chakra. The result is that the rain will follow the user’s taijutsu. For example, should the user attempt to punch a target this technique will cause the rain within short-range of the user’s fist to follow the punch and barrage the target with rain drops. Should the user attempt to kick their target with a spinning kick to the side the rain drops will follow the target behind the kick and strike the target. The rain drops themselves pose no serious physical threat but are incredibly distracting able to break concentration and focus with ease. This technique is sustained as long as the rain storm itself is sustained.

Note: Courtesy of Drackos

Alright these are first two techniques, rather simple techniques. The user gathers chakra into their palm, attracting rain drops in order to form it into an orb. Once the orb is formed, they user releases it. The pressure of the orb pushes the user back but it also slams into the opponent, sending them back as well or become unbalanced. The second technique basically forces the rain to form around the user's limbs when striking with Taijutsu to form as a means of distraction. Any comments on these? Any special uses etc you can of or just any general questions?

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damage: 20
Description: By focusing chakra into the user's hand they are able to gather rain drops towards their palms, the rain is molded together by chakra and forged into a high pressured orb. Once done the orb will shoot away from the users hand and the user will be knocked back. If it hits the enemy the enemy will be sent away flying or unbalanced.

Range: Short-Long
Description: Majesty is a simple Rain Release technique designed to supplement the user’s taijutsu strikes in combination with Rain Release. By releasing their Water elemental chakra into the atmosphere the user can infuse the rain drops produced by either natural storms or synthetic storms produced by various techniques to become heavily infused with the user’s chakra. The infusion does not allow for a form of obstruction sensory, like that found in Rain Tiger at Will. Instead this simply imbues the rain storm with a limited form of sentience allowing it to respond to the user’s will and follow their taijutsu strikes independently of the user at a small sacrifice of chakra. The result is that the rain will follow the user’s taijutsu. For example, should the user attempt to punch a target this technique will cause the rain within short-range of the user’s fist to follow the punch and barrage the target with rain drops. Should the user attempt to kick their target with a spinning kick to the side the rain drops will follow the target behind the kick and strike the target. The rain drops themselves pose no serious physical threat but are incredibly distracting able to break concentration and focus with ease. This technique is sustained as long as the rain storm itself is sustained.

Note: Courtesy of Drackos

Alright these are first two techniques, rather simple techniques. The user gathers chakra into their palm, attracting rain drops in order to form it into an orb. Once the orb is formed, they user releases it. The pressure of the orb pushes the user back but it also slams into the opponent, sending them back as well or become unbalanced. The second technique basically forces the rain to form around the user's limbs when striking with Taijutsu to form as a means of distraction. Any comments on these? Any special uses etc you can of or just any general questions?
I guess a close quarters technique or used for deflecting weapons. Perhaps deflecting taijutsu blows and stuff.

I guess like this technique more than anything seems cosmetic, like I cant see any actual benefit or use to this technique when people can just RP saying they ignore the rain and focus on the target etc. Though I guess it means that you can have rain infinitely if you concentrate on this technique

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Secchakuzai no Kouu) - Rain of Glue
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

(Touei Ame Bushin) - Reflection Rain Clone
Description: This technique creates a reflection of the user, this clone is unable to touch physical objects or cause harm. Every move that the user makes the clone mimics at the same time. The reflection clone is destroyed after one hit, this is a tactical technique.

Good, now we move onto the next two. The first technique allows the user to change the water's composition to the sticky variant of water release in order to have the opponent remain in place. The second technique causes a reflection of the user to be formed in the rain, mimicking the user's movements and actions. It's a pretty tactile technique in the sense of how you can possibly make it harder for targets to tell the real you apart. Of course this falls apart when vs sensory types.

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Secchakuzai no Kouu) - Rain of Glue
Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

(Touei Ame Bushin) - Reflection Rain Clone
Description: This technique creates a reflection of the user, this clone is unable to touch physical objects or cause harm. Every move that the user makes the clone mimics at the same time. The reflection clone is destroyed after one hit, this is a tactical technique.

Good, now we move onto the next two. The first technique allows the user to change the water's composition to the sticky variant of water release in order to have the opponent remain in place. The second technique causes a reflection of the user to be formed in the rain, mimicking the user's movements and actions. It's a pretty tactile technique in the sense of how you can possibly make it harder for targets to tell the real you apart. Of course this falls apart when vs sensory types.
I feel like this first technique is pretty good bar the fact that its C rank. Like a constant downpour of glue if you touch it binds you in place? Maybe something to look into for customs.

And 2nd technique, I guess its like a standard clone technique but like you said most people have some kind of sensory these days so its almost pointless but still cool thematically.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well, I don't think its a constant downpour, it would just be a specific use to keep the person in place type of thing, ya know? It doesn't turn the entire downpour into glue variant. Anyways, next two:

(Amegakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Rain Technique
Description: A jutsu that can only be used in rain to conceal oneself, this jutsu is considered a dynamic form of henge. After performing a row of hand-seals, the user seems to disappear. In truth, they have merely assumed a form that mimics rain. Fast movements and physical contact with others may reveal the user

(Hitoshirenu Ame Sai) - Hidden Rain Slash
Damage: 30
Description: The user manipulates their chakra to condense a single raindrop into a more solid form. The raindrop becomes as sharp as a blade. The disadvantage to this jutsu is that the raindrop falls in a straight line.

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I don't think its a constant downpour, it would just be a specific use to keep the person in place type of thing, ya know? It doesn't turn the entire downpour into glue variant. Anyways, next two:

(Amegakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Rain Technique
Description: A jutsu that can only be used in rain to conceal oneself, this jutsu is considered a dynamic form of henge. After performing a row of hand-seals, the user seems to disappear. In truth, they have merely assumed a form that mimics rain. Fast movements and physical contact with others may reveal the user

(Hitoshirenu Ame Sai) - Hidden Rain Slash
Description: The user manipulates their chakra to condense a single raindrop into a more solid form. The raindrop becomes as sharp as a blade. The disadvantage to this jutsu is that the raindrop falls in a straight line.
Its a bit hard to determin what "Fast" movement is, I guess its relative to what is fast to individual people. Fast for one person might be slow for the other. But still cool for spying i guess.

This is cool but I guess its still weak relative to its limitations. C rank and only moving in a straight line. Apply it to all the rain currently falling then its better haha

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Honestly, I just think its any movement considering it would blow your cover. The rain has one movement pattern, so to see it suddenly just...ya know..moving is very suspect you know? How about these:

(Ame Kasui no jutsu) - Rain Spike Technique
Description: The user of this technique must place chakra into one or more raindrops. As the drops of rain hit the ground they create a small sized spike of water from puddles on the ground. For this technique to work there must be water on the ground and it must be raining.

(Ame no Yari) - Rain Spear
Description: By using chakra to condense a large amount of rainwater into one place, the user creates a spear of water in the clouds. The spear can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. The water will stay in the form of spear for a short amount of time (three posts). If the spear is not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain. The only warning this technique gives is a second pause in the rain when the water is gathered and condensed.

Technique 1 is a pretty sneaky technique that can land some nasty critical hits considering it will strike potentially an angle the target isn't looking at. Technique 2 is another pretty sneaky technique, allows to make a spear in the clouds that can then be summoned down to smite the opponent lmao.

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I just think its any movement considering it would blow your cover. The rain has one movement pattern, so to see it suddenly just...ya know..moving is very suspect you know? How about these:

(Ame Kasui no jutsu) - Rain Spike Technique
Description: The user of this technique must place chakra into one or more raindrops. As the drops of rain hit the ground they create a small sized spike of water from puddles on the ground. For this technique to work there must be water on the ground and it must be raining.

(Ame no Yari) - Rain Spear
Description: By using chakra to condense a large amount of rainwater into one place, the user creates a spear of water in the clouds. The spear can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. The water will stay in the form of spear for a short amount of time (three posts). If the spear is not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain. The only warning this technique gives is a second pause in the rain when the water is gathered and condensed.

Technique 1 is a pretty sneaky technique that can land some nasty critical hits considering it will strike potentially an angle the target isn't looking at. Technique 2 is another pretty sneaky technique, allows to make a spear in the clouds that can then be summoned down to smite the opponent lmao.
Its a bit of a shame that all these sneaky or useful techs are so low rank, and could probably be blocked by A rank or S rank earth techniques.
Its good that most or all of the techniques are mid range, can allow you to build a long range or caster type build.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Ame Nottori no Jutsu) - Rain Capture Technique
Description: This technique causes a target of the user's choice to "attract" raindrops. The water in the rain drops will attach themselves over an opponent. Once enough water has gathered over an enemy it will also attach to the ground, holding the user's opponent to the ground.

(Ame Bunshin) - Raining Clones
Description: A jutsu that creates false clones of the user around drops of rain. Every clone is totally harmless and is destroyed by one hit or if they collide with the ground or the enemy. This technique is used as more of a distraction than anything.

Alrighty, next two!