Luminousi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you want my opinion, I’ll pick Pain. No, not Nagato, but Pain.
You must be registered for see images

And before explaining why I pick him, I’ll go by the other options.

Madara was good fun, but no more than that. Insanely overpowered, true, but he was treated like a caricature. He was a warmonger that preached about peace, and the series focused so much on the first aspect that when it chose to present the second, I just couldn't take it seriously. Finally, the way he was finally defeated was disastrous and very poorly executed.

Kaguya had no personality. We must've gotten like ten sentences from her total throughout her at in the manga. While she is the goddess of chakra, she takes orders from the black goo up her sleeve. She ended up looking more like a half-assed last minute addition rather than a premeditated plot twist.

Orochimaru was truly scary back in Part 1, but oh boy has time done him no good. At least as a villain. He was dispatched really half-heartedly by Sasuke only to return and have the same thing done to him by Itachi. By the end of the manga he was actually working with the good guys for some really half-assed reasons regarding Sasuke.

Kabuto, though no doubt an interesting character, was never a very interesting villain for me. He seemed too much like a retread of Orochimaru to be put in a pedestal above all others.

Lastly, Danzo, while a good bad guy, felt very underutilised in the series. Out of all these I listed, he’a probably my favourite….

Except we have Pain.

Pain was a real threat. He was the leader of the Akatsuki, he’d been built up since the beginning of Part 1, and his reveal ended with him killing one of the strongest characters in the series up to this point in the form of Jiraiya. He was threatening, looked cool as all hell and played an awesome foil to Naruto as his seniors disciple to Jiraiya.

Pain managed to make a bigger impact in the story than any other antagonist before him. He took down Kakashi, a fan favourite, and destroyed the entirety of Konoha. He gave us arguably the best fight in the manga with Naruto and pushed him to his limits, only to be overpowered in a legit and believable way with Naruto overcoming the Deva Path’s powers and landing one final Rasengan. Pain, for his time in the spotlight, was the best villain in this manga with perhaps the exception of Obito. It's a shame his legacy was devalued by the whole Rinne Tensei deal as well as Nagato’s later resurrection.​

[video=youtube;pI7Jc-fSQQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8[/video]

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, Pain obviously was the best villain in the Naruto Manga.

just look at his quotes.

-Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think… and they become real people.

-Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

-Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.

-Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because. No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war.

-Love is the reason why there is pain. When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born. Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows. But in death there is only more death. This will give rise to more pains. In this cursed world we live in, it is a cycle of hatred that will not cease. You and I seek the same thing that Jiraiya-sensei wanted. Let me ask you this: How will you confront this hatred in order to create peace?

-Justice comes from vengeance, but that justice only breeds more vengeance.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Despite Edo Nagato, everything about Nagato/Pain is the sh*t and would've been a great FV. I even adore Nagato's origin story and the Pain VS Kyuubi anime fight.

I still stick to Obito Uchiha as the perfect choice of FV though. Relevant to every character, a parallel to Naruto, a defeat by the entire combined Ninja Alliance, he turned Naruto & Sasuke into orphans, different fighting styles and triggered the series.

1. Obito
2. Kabuto
3. Pain

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The best villain

You must be registered for see images
Has as much character as a slab of wood, but he sure looks cool.

OT: Its either Pain (Not Nagato, Pain) or Tobi. (Not Obito, Tobi)

If I can count them individually anyway, If not...probably Gaara. At least during his time as a villain