If I was Madara, everytime I'll pull that sword, I'll scream "BLAZING SWORD!!" xd xd :p
JIRAIYA perv Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 5,160 posts 454 reactions More Joined Aug 4, 2012 Messages 5,160 Reaction score 454 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 4, 2012 #21 alikabok said: If I was Madara, everytime I'll pull that sword, I'll scream "BLAZING SWORD!!" xd Click to expand... xd
alikabok said: If I was Madara, everytime I'll pull that sword, I'll scream "BLAZING SWORD!!" xd Click to expand... xd
S Simple Math Member 0 posts 932 reactions More Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 0 Reaction score 932 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 4, 2012 #22 no idea..
Uxellius Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran 3,463 posts 227 reactions More Joined Jul 22, 2012 Messages 3,463 Reaction score 227 Status Offline Activity Streak Sep 4, 2012 #23 Well Kirin was the best looking for me, then comes itachi's Susano'o, then Chiyo's puppets of shikamatsu ...
Well Kirin was the best looking for me, then comes itachi's Susano'o, then Chiyo's puppets of shikamatsu ...