[Discussion] The Best Interactions in Wano?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This week we are on break so a topic to discuss for all:

Who had the best interactions in Wano?

For me it's Zoro:

Zoro and Yasuie.

• Most emotional. Their interaction gave the most for readers to connect with. Especially with recent revelations of Zoro's potential history.
Zoro and Hiyori.
  • Very motivating and fluffy. Their interaction always leaves me with a sense of longing, and it also satisfies the shipper within me.
Zoro and Kaido.
  • Most tasty interaction of Wano so far, at least for me! No one's interactions so far has matched with Zoro and Kaido. Whenever they are on panel together, they don't even have to share words, but there's always so much tension hanging in the air around them. It's like everyone is just waiting to see what happens next.
Zoro and Ebisu Town
  • Undoubtedly very emotional. Especially with how Zoro grew so fond of the people. Also, the little girl sharing her water with Zoro is very nice and fulfilling.
Zoro and O-Toko
  • It' so heartwarming. Especially, because Zoro is very protective of her, and because O-toko likes to have Zoro around.
Zoro and O-Kikunojo
  • I love their interactions so much. From O-kiku healing Zoro, to O-kiku revealing her Samurai status. It' s always interesting to watch. It grew even more on me after we witness Zoro's rage to the loss of O-kiku's arm.
Zoro and Luffy
  • Was peak at the beginning of Wano. Especially with their shared stupidity and recklessness. Their reunion was also very nice. Their dynamic grew a little bitter to me after Luffy's word at the end of 1010, and Oda's pushing of "He'll be the PK" quotes.
Zoro and Momonosuke
  • The teacher student dynamic always interested me. And the behind the scenes lessons Zoro offers Momo only furthers increase the value of this dynamic.
Zoro and Kawamatsu
  • What can I say? This dynamic always finds away to bring lore. I love it.
Zoro and O-tama
  • Not a big fan of O-tama, but their dynamic at the beginning, which was shared along with Luffy was very captivating. At first!

So, what are your favorite Wano interactions/dynamics? Who has the best interactions within Wano?