The best guy suited to fight against MS Kakashi?

5nationer

Regular
Kin
74💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title
Ps. KAKASHI is one of my favourites please don't say anything against him the rest you can discuss for example if he would lose then Why? Give general reason
For both, his win and loss

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KCM Minato's pretty good to put up a match ... But I think he'll lose.
8 Gates Gai will outspeed him but he can escape using Kamui.
Sasuke is too strong for him to handle ; he can't escape because Sasuke can chase him.
However , Naruto's weakness is ST ; I think he'll give Naruto a hard time but again loses. Or escapes.
I don't know if he can sense Limbo or not. If not he'll get rekt against Madara.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clone spammers like SM Naruto ,it would be hard for Kakashi to Kamui snipe the original unless he sniped him before he creates his clones

FTG user with sufficient reaction like Tobirama ,he can react to Kamui and evade it with teleportation .

Speedsters like Ay,Kakashi can't handle his speed .

Amatrasu users ,Kakashi can snipe them just fine but he doesn't has a counter for their Amatarasu .

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The toughest guy MS kakashi loses to is.....well depends because pain >> pain arc MS kakashi. War arc MS Obito > MS Kakashi. Double MS Kakashi would lose to Hashirama and above.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Clone spammers like SM Naruto ,it would be hard for Kakashi to Kamui snipe the original unless he sniped him before he creates his clones

FTG user with sufficient reaction like Tobirama ,he can react to Kamui and evade it with teleportation .

Speedsters like Ay,Kakashi can't handle his speed .

Amatrasu users ,Kakashi can snipe them just fine but he doesn't has a counter for their Amatarasu .
double ms kakashi is becomes invulnerable through kamui so he can attack and at the same time not be hit, ay would be wasting his time.

Offpanel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people... especially with intel. 7th gate Guy, BM Naruto with clones, EMS Sasuke with arrow and Enton spam, Madara with clones, the Hokages, Obito 1v1, ect... Extreme speed and clone and S/T jutsu defeats Kamui.