Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamato or Kakashi (I know he isn't ANBU anymore, but when he was...). Technically Danzo was the leader of the Root division of the ANBU, however I personally do not like him, nor do I believe he's a terribly skilled fighter (or at least he hasn't displayed any skill as far as I've seen in the one fight he's been featured in), making me leave him out of my list of two people.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Torune hands down.He knows all the top aburame clan ninjustu

His bugs are perfect for espiponage.The bugs can be used for seals,to drain chakra/absorb chakra.

A simple touch or graze from him can spell certain death as it will begin to necrotize whatever has come into contact with it.

Daft

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11875707" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11875707">Xx Itachi Uchiha xX said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> J-Man was ANBU ? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11875740" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11875740">Narutohokage7 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">Its those damn masks! Remember Naruto bought one on the hunt for Tsunade and immediatly tripped over. They can't see out of them!</span> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>ANBU: The storm Troopers on Naruto.</div>