Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Appearing in a plume of smoke Zanda stands with his arms crossed, vexed, due to the lateness of his teacher.

Tsch, always gettin the short end of the stick.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Zanda waited in the woods behind the Hayabusa village, he wouldn't notice the tall, busy kunoichi approaching him from the dragon shrine. She had purposefully hid her from his senses to attempt to see how aware he was with his Taijin but could see he was still a guppy in a large pond.

"You must be the new little guppy Rin-chan has taken in. He's a little busy with other affairs right now so I'll be handling your training for the time being. You can call me Momiji-sensei."

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zanda's eyes shift towards the source as he suddenly hears an unexpected female voice amidst the forest. Although he expected someone's arrival he was caught by surprise by her appearance, but ready to undergo training nonetheless.

Oi, oi, how'd you sneak up on me? My name is Zanda, nice to meet you Momiji-sensei.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zanda's eyes shift towards the source as he suddenly hears an unexpected female voice amidst the forest. Although he expected someone's arrival he was caught by surprise by her appearance, but ready to undergo training nonetheless.

Oi, oi, how'd you sneak up on me? My name is Zanda, nice to meet you Momiji-sensei.
"You weren't paying close attention guppy-chan. We'll be sure to fix that with time." Momiji sat down and motioned for Zanda to do the same.

"I heard you grew up away from the village and spent most of your time not knowing of your ancestry. Tell me what you do know about our clan's abilities, starting with our unique chakra and Wujin."

At the base, passive level can the following methods sensory/perception detect us:

Chakra Sensory
Byakugan
Inuzuka Sensing
Binkan Omnisense
Kiyoshi Energy Sensing
Pervy's Elf clan wtv, Intent Sensing
Gobi's Shaman King BS clan Spiritual sensing
Gamni Taste Sense
Rinnegan/Sharingan
Yin-Yang Sensory
Inner Sonar

Explain why the ones that can detect us can and why the others can't, very short and sweet.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing the que to take a seat Zanda follows and sits with his legs folded underneath himself as he nits at the fact his sensei sees him as a "guppy".

Hmmm, well from what I read in our history scrolls at the temple and then comparing that to the knowledge I had of the outside world prior, I'd have to say that our unique chakra is divine compared to regular shinobi. I use the term divine because we of the Hayabusa are blessed by the three Dragon Spirits who exist within us all and thus our chakra is affected, allowing us to have various centers of chakra pools; an upper, middle, and lower dantian, each correlating to a different aspect that can't interact. The manipulation of these various dantian and wuji is called neidan, something I'm looking forwards to learning, and at various levels a Hayabusa can either transition to or take out of wuji anything that corresponds to the dantian being manipulated. Wujin from what I understand is an ability that grows with a Hayabusa shinobi and revolves around concealment of ones physical, vital, and spiritual energy. Outsiders would have no means of tracking us unless done with their basic 5 senses which can be enhanced in some cases, but since you were able to find me out here in this forest I'm guessing that my ability to hide myself from you is ineffective, huh Sensei?

Chakra Sensory/No, our chakra is concealed through wujin
Byakugan/Sorta-kinda, they can spot our bodies but not our chakra system
Inuzuka//Yes, uses the sense of smell
Binkan/Sorta-kinda, they will know all in that moment that pertains to their five senses
Kiyoshi/No, our chakra is concealed through wujin
Noldor/Yes? One's intent is more emotion based
Gobi's shit/Nope, the aspects of our spirit is concealed through wujin
Gamni/Yes, they sense through taste
Rinnegan/Sharingan-Sorta-kinda, they will see us with their enhanced vision but not our inner vital energy signs
Ying-yang sensory/Hmmm, i'd love to say no but bcz it is the OP Ying-yang release which you guys have to keep OP, like MS Gen which has little to no approved counters, I'm going to say yes
Inner sonar/ Yes, it's sensing through hearing, a basic sense

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct,
Correct,
Correct,
Incorrect, Not how the omnisense works. Binkan five senses are just like everybody else, their sensory is akin to unrestricted Taijin (will explain later)
Correct,
Incorrect, are emotions one of the five senses? No
Correct,
Correct,
Incorrect, Their vision is nothing more than chakra level enhanced in regard to heightened visual perception so same as Byakugan.
Incorrect, YY sensory is just better, passive chakra sensory

"Impressive, you seem to have done a bit of reading. You're still a little rough around the edges. Though, for somebody so new you did well." Momiji praised.

"You are correct regarding your Wujin ability. However, there is more to it than just an ineptitude on your part as a genin. Part of it comes from my own abilities in Taijin, the other half to our clan's innate abilities. Can you tell me anything about that?"

Taijin

Can Hayabusa of the same rank detect each other through Taijin?

If a Hayabusa of a higher rank than you uses genjutsu or any other means of injecting their chakra into you, will you be aware of it?

Similar to the above, if a Hayabusa of equal or higher rank injects their chakra into you, do you become aware of their position?

If you inject your chakra into another Hayabusa equal or higher rank, will you be aware of their existence at that point?

If you inject another individual (non-Hayabusa) with chakra will you be aware of their existence/position?

Explain the reasons for your answers.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsch, baka....! How could I forget? Zanda stresses as he lightly slaps his own forehead while bowing and shaking his head in disapproval of himself. Momiji-sensei, I recall tajin being an ability of ours that gives us great insight of our own self awareness. I even once heard once that those of higher levels can sense those of a lower one, but I never had experienced it for myself until now. Self awareness of the body's essence, our vital energy, as well as our own spiritual being regardless of location. Such a great feat but yet I'm slightly cloudy about its extent sensei. Ending his speech the young Hayabusa then draws a kunai before cutting himself then throwing the blood covered tool into the forest after he had closed his eyes. Now opening them he then turned to his sensei with excitement on his face. Its weird, I can feel my blood calling me....

Sorta-kinda, every title Dragon Ninja and above can sense their own rank.
Yes, one would notice the change in their own body's chakra regardless of opposing Hayabusa rank, and I will even go as far as to say they would know the location of the disrupting chakra within their body as well, in terms of chakra injecting moves.
No, tajin is self awareness and not the awareness of the things around self.
Yes, regardless of rank one would be able to sense their own chakra as long as it exists, even if separated, and thus know the location.
Yes, one would be aware of the opposing non Hayabusa's location in which they harbor the opposing Hayabusa's chakra.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct on all fronts. Just to note, Master Ninja cannot sense other masters unless the other decides they wish for it. that is poorly worded in the submission (my fault) but that's what that part means. Though, dragon ninja and head ninja can sense all others equal or lower than them.

Onto spirituality.

Momiji laughed, "I could've given you the answer without the self mutilation. Then again, I may have asked you to do the same thing just for the amusement.

You are correct on all fronts. What can you tell me about our spiritual power?"

If an opponent uses an A-ranked Genjutsu on you how much damage does it do by default?

Following that question, what is the rank of the genjutsu after it is cast on you and how much chakra is required to break the genjutsu?

If you use the active spiritual resistance, are you breaking the genjutsu/spiritual technique that was inflicted on you or preventing it from affecting you all together?

Will the passive trait and active resistance work on Sharingan genjutsu, and hypnosis?

Which of the starter techniques would you like to learn first:

Wuji Dao, Taiji Dao, or Hayabusa Kobudo?

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rubbing the hand where he had just cut Zanda shakes his head agreeing with his sensei. Haha, you're right I could've just asked, hehe! Rubbing his head he then went on to answer the question requested by he Sensei. Due to the blessings of the Watatsumi Sanjin we Hayabusa are blessed with high levels of spiritual energies meaning a high resistance and insight on spiritual attacks and genjutsu in our rp. Not only would we know an intrusion has takin place due to taijin, but because of our high spiritual levels the attack would passively be halved in damage and effects while status effects are reduced by one rank. In no way does our blessing mean immunity to attacks, but it does mean we are protected from said attacks passively to a degree. After attaining certain ranks in the clan I heard one can even become strong enough to actively resist an attack Momoji-sensei. That would be really handy.

-30 damage to a Hayabusa like me.

-The second question is a little confusing. The genjutsu would still be A rank and require a S rank elemental or F ranked non-elemental surge, or pain, etc.

-The latter, you are actively resisting it which means to me fight back so in all one would fight against the illusion/mental attack thus breaking it.

-Yes, all except MS genjutsu.

I'll go with Kubodu first. :)

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Impressive, you do seem to have some intelligence with you." Momiji praised. "I suppose we can get started. You look like a pretty physical guy. We'll start with some taijutsu."

"Just a bit of brief context, as I'm sure you're heard minimally, our unique fighting style combines the use of our ninjutsu, Neidan, with taijutsu and bukijutsu. The combination of this art we call Hayabusa Kobudo (Old Martial Way of the Hayabusa). The long and short end of it is, we draw power from our dantian to assist our taijutsu and close quarter combat prowess.

Our Kobudo is broken up into fundamental styles; the first of which you will be learning is called Haquan. Before we proceed, I want you to tell me what you know about the three dantian, specifically the lower dantian."

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm, the three Dantian huh? Well from what I understand all of us Hayabusa have the essence of the three Watatsumi Sanjin existing within us, and because of this blessing we are gifted with three various Dantian that are related to their own respective fields of existence. The Upper Dantian deals with spiritual realm while the Middle Dantian deals with the realm of vital energy, and last but not least, the Lower Dantian deals with the realm of physical existence. Through Neidian, or otherwise called Hayabusa Ninjutsu, one can manipulate a specific field of existence via manipulation from that respective Dantian. Since you wanted me to go a little more in depth with the Lower Dantian teacher, I can perhaps tell you the thinks one can affect through its manipulation. Stones, ninja tools, doton, suiton, and even the physical body amongst so many things to list.

I am rather fascinated to see how one can utilize our Dantian combined with cqc and bukijutsu teacher. I might wanna even specialize in these fields until I mature enough to make my own field.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You have a very basic knowledge of the lower Dantian. However, as a shinobi you need to look deeper than the face value. The lower dantian deals with physical essence. The power of the physical realm granted to us by Sokotsu, the Dragon of the Lower Sea.

You mentioned the manipulation of physical objects like earth and water. What if I were to tell you that your lower dantian could be used to enhance your body and bring you greater strength? That is the essence of Haquan (Tiger Fist)"

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You have a very basic knowledge of the lower Dantian. However, as a shinobi you need to look deeper than the face value. The lower dantian deals with physical essence. The power of the physical realm granted to us by Sokotsu, the Dragon of the Lower Sea.

You mentioned the manipulation of physical objects like earth and water. What if I were to tell you that your lower dantian could be used to enhance your body and bring you greater strength? That is the essence of Haquan (Tiger Fist)"
"It would make sense Sensei, and infact, this is quite mind blowing. Enhancing ones body through the increase of physical essence leaves alot to be explored in terms of muscle form and body function performance. I like it!"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It would make sense Sensei, and infact, this is quite mind blowing. Enhancing ones body through the increase of physical essence leaves alot to be explored in terms of muscle form and body function performance. I like it!"
"That's good to hear" Momiji said. "Now then, to begin with this process, I want you to meditate and focus on gathering your chakra from the lower dantian. When you get to that chakra center I want you to increase the flow through your body while focusing on the aspect of bring existence from nothingness. This will maximize your physical essence within your body."

Look through Mudo's thread starting for Hayabusa Kobudo.

(Hayabusa Kobudo: Kumite) Hayabusa Martial Way: Fighting

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Kobudo Kumite refers to the free fighting style of Hayabusa Kobudo. Hayabusa hone their fighting style through the practice of kata (forms) and bunkai (application) which utilize the dantian and Neidan. Over the years, four essential kumite styles have come out of Hayabusa Kobudo that all Hayabusa must learn; Huquan, Shequan, Longquan, and Wuquan.

Huquan (Tiger Fist)

Hu Quan is the fundamental fighting form of Hayabusa Kobudo. The form is characterized as the most direct and offensive style of fighting. Hayabusa will use their lower dantian to draw physical essence from nothingness (Wuji) into their being. The essence drawn into the user’s being increases their physical speed, strength, and awareness allowing them to heightened feats of taijutsu. The user is able to perform taijutsu and other acrobatic movements at twice their normal speed as well as react to anything as long as it is within their range of sensory perception (five senses, taijin, etc). Alternatively, the user can move linearly three times their speed (chunin and above), however this level of movement cannot be maintained for longer than a single turn. As for their power, Hayabusa gain +20 to their taijutsu while using Huquan. The user can use Huquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and chunin can only use Huquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Huquan is that, the user can only use lower dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user becomes unable to use any lower dantian techniques for the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Haquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Note: Only one form at a time can be utilized.
Note: Members are capable of submitting their own Hayabusa Kobudo techniques after having completed all three forms from this technique

Since this is your first technique, I won't get into much else until we move onto future techniques so you'll just get this basic intro for now.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"That's good to hear" Momiji said. "Now then, to begin with this process, I want you to meditate and focus on gathering your chakra from the lower dantian. When you get to that chakra center I want you to increase the flow through your body while focusing on the aspect of bring existence from nothingness. This will maximize your physical essence within your body."

Look through Mudo's thread starting for Hayabusa Kobudo.

(Hayabusa Kobudo: Kumite) Hayabusa Martial Way: Fighting

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Kobudo Kumite refers to the free fighting style of Hayabusa Kobudo. Hayabusa hone their fighting style through the practice of kata (forms) and bunkai (application) which utilize the dantian and Neidan. Over the years, four essential kumite styles have come out of Hayabusa Kobudo that all Hayabusa must learn; Huquan, Shequan, Longquan, and Wuquan.

Huquan (Tiger Fist)

Hu Quan is the fundamental fighting form of Hayabusa Kobudo. The form is characterized as the most direct and offensive style of fighting. Hayabusa will use their lower dantian to draw physical essence from nothingness (Wuji) into their being. The essence drawn into the user’s being increases their physical speed, strength, and awareness allowing them to heightened feats of taijutsu. The user is able to perform taijutsu and other acrobatic movements at twice their normal speed as well as react to anything as long as it is within their range of sensory perception (five senses, taijin, etc). Alternatively, the user can move linearly three times their speed (chunin and above), however this level of movement cannot be maintained for longer than a single turn. As for their power, Hayabusa gain +20 to their taijutsu while using Huquan. The user can use Huquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and chunin can only use Huquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Huquan is that, the user can only use lower dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user becomes unable to use any lower dantian techniques for the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Haquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Note: Only one form at a time can be utilized.
Note: Members are capable of submitting their own Hayabusa Kobudo techniques after having completed all three forms from this technique

Since this is your first technique, I won't get into much else until we move onto future techniques so you'll just get this basic intro for now.
Hm! the young Hayabusa uttered as he nod his head in approval of his teacher's request. Zanda would then proceed to take in and release a few deep breathes while keeping his eyes closed as he focuses his mind on his own physical being, as well as his lower dantian. Strength, hardness, power, force, speed, flexibility, etc., are the abstract thoughts that crossed the Hayabusa's mind as he attempted to manipulate his lower dantian in order to increase the flow of dragon chakra out and about throughout the body from that unique pool, thus maximizing the boys physical essence in its entirety. This first time feeling was quite exhilarating to Zanda as the physical feelings of power, speed, and outright proficiency surged through his being.

Sensei we should race!!

Mudo's thread lit :cool:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'm too old for that sweetie. Besides, you're at least 10 years too early to challenge me." Momiji smiled. "However, I will give you a chance to try out your new found strength"

Momiji used Taiji Dao to create 4 familiars using her lower dantian. They were humanoid familiars with the appearance of black scaled shinobi in black garb.

"They should provide you with some sufficient challenge." She said as all the familiars darted toward the young Hayabusa.

There are a few things I did not go through with Mudo so I'll ask you here.

1) Assume you're maintaining this technique for more than one turn. Would you be able to avoid enemy techniques (within reason) with the heightened speed passively (with reference to the technique) or would it need to be an active move or would you not be able to use the technique to avoid techniques after initial activation?

2) Again, assuming you're maintaining the technique. Would you be able to use the x3 movement more than once per use?

3) If you use the technique for more than 2 successive turns, would you be able to use the technique, Wuxing (go read the technique as necessary). Explain why.

4) For all intensive purposes you are able to sense your opponent through Taijin. What is your maximum tracking speed with this technique active and why?

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I'm too old for that sweetie. Besides, you're at least 10 years too early to challenge me." Momiji smiled. "However, I will give you a chance to try out your new found strength"

Momiji used Taiji Dao to create 4 familiars using her lower dantian. They were humanoid familiars with the appearance of black scaled shinobi in black garb.

"They should provide you with some sufficient challenge." She said as all the familiars darted toward the young Hayabusa.

There are a few things I did not go through with Mudo so I'll ask you here.

1) Assume you're maintaining this technique for more than one turn. Would you be able to avoid enemy techniques (within reason) with the heightened speed passively (with reference to the technique) or would it need to be an active move or would you not be able to use the technique to avoid techniques after initial activation?

2) Again, assuming you're maintaining the technique. Would you be able to use the x3 movement more than once per use?

3) If you use the technique for more than 2 successive turns, would you be able to use the technique, Wuxing (go read the technique as necessary). Explain why.

4) For all intensive purposes you are able to sense your opponent through Taijin. What is your maximum tracking speed with this technique active and why?
The second attempt at manipulating the lower dantian in order to increase the flow of dragon chakra throughout the body and increase its physical essence in its entirety was quite easily done for Zanda who did it in response to the creation of his Sensei's familiars. As they rapidly approach the young Hayabusa would dash off on a linear sprint on a trajectory besides one of the creations , and when he draws near, delivers a powerful uppercut reducing it to a ruble of material. He would then burst off once again and maintain his linear trajectory within an intricate pattern around the remaining three familiars before ending them all one by one with a multitude of sporadic hits from all around.

1. Within reason I feel you could post the technique as a reference to avoid techniques based on the principle that the tech has two different levels of speed within its description. See if I was running at 2x speed and then someone fires a projectile at me, I feel I would be within reason to dodge said projectile if I then changed my trajectory onto a linear path which then passively boosts my speed again.

Now, on that same note would it be wrong for me to dodge a projectile once I'm on a 3x spd linear path already? IMO, no, bcz now I'm reducing my speed and able to hop off of a linear trajectory and perform more adaptable movements. Tell me if I'm wrong tho.

2. Yes, it's just an alternative method of traversing that grants further speed boosts with movement restrictions

3. No, Wuxing requires all three dantian

4. Well me at S-class and 5 base speed i'd be able to track (12) when moving freely and (17) when moving on linear paths. I don't think Tajin has any written sensing increases so yeah