Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element:
  • Deal with a traumatic event from your past
Lilith had reached Dawnport after days of flying above the cold and lonely oceans from Moon Isle. It was time for her to re-unite with Alucard after all this time. However, as she felt his presence growing closer and closer she started to hesitate. Not a single word had been spoken between them for over a year and a sudden reunion might be too much for her to handle. Instead she would tag along a young pair into a bar across the street where she sensed her fathers chakra. No doubt did he already know she was there too, infact, it was pretty obvious at this point that he was deliberately avoiding her as he possessed two means of tracking great distances. She ordered a strong drink from the bar, looking across the room and through the window over at the building where he was. Her head resting in her open right hand and her golden red eyes looking somewhat lonely. At this place it would seem like her appearance wasn’t too much of a stretch, something she didn’t even think about. As she kept staring out the window she absorbed the ambience, talks about the peace that was currently lasting. Lilith’s eyes tilted towards the ceiling. The Moon Isle she had vanguarded for all this time had received many refugees from the Rot that plagued the Tobusekai. There was no peace where she was from, only death in it’s most cruel form. Perhaps it was the same sort of cruel form of death that her father had to deal with in the Lightning Mountains considering the distance between the Tobusekai not being too great.

On the house young lady, you seem like you need it.

The bartender had poured Lilith’s drink and handed it to her. It would seem like she could tell Lilith’s thoughts based on her expressions even though they were pretty stale. However they would suddenly change as she smiled towards the bartender as she turned towards her.

Arigatōgozaimasu.

She looked down into the icy cold glass with the dark substance sparkling in it. Her eyes reflected in it. She sighed, the reflection broke as a single teardrop fell into the glass, distorting the alcohol. She quickly pretended as nothing happened and went straight to take a sip. The thoughts had come back to haunt her. She firmly planted the glass on the deck and looked out of the window yet again. This time she saw not the house where her father was in, she saw him, standing outside in a tattered black robe and with a pale skin. Neither hat or glasses on him, but with his shiny golden blue eyes staring directly into hers. How had she not felt his chakra growing closer? She gasped discreetly. Without moving a single muscle, Alucard would talk to her mentally.

So there you are. Grown some muscle have we?

Lilith didn’t reply, not directly anyway. Instead she looked back at her pint and leaned her cheeck into her hand yet again and stared into the alochol for a few secounds before taking a large sip, dunking the whole content in one fell sweep. She left a few coins on the deck for the bartender while she stood up and turned towards the presence that called her outside. Guess it was time to deal with the family. She went out of the bar and stood outside face to face with Alucard. They looked at eachother in their own way yet seemed to share the same feelings.

Beer here is good.

Oh really. I’ve had nothing but piss for the last eight months.

Lilith pointed at the entry as an indication that they both should get in there. They both started chatting as per usual as they drank their beverage yet something was off. They both felt it, the pretentious common banter they shared was a facade of what had been clouding their minds this last year and a half. Lilith would be the first of the two to make an attempt to speak her mind.

When you left me there on the Moon Isle i felt pride. But as i fought for it for what seemed to be an enternity i realized that i could never try to save all the refugees of the Scarlet Rot. It broke me you know, their agony, their fear for what would consume them. Like their Rot, their suffering consumed me. The first few months i.. I was asked to have a person killed just to end their pain. I told them to hold on while i treated others but their screams made me lose myself in my duty.. I failed people, Father. But maybe my failures gave fruit to my new strengths and abilities. When i wasn’t treating people i fended off roaming pirates from the mainlands who were eager to steal all the refugees possessions as they lied in the infirmary. Humans are truly awful sometimes.

There was eight of me doing what you did. It still wasn’t enough, it wouldn’t ever be. But that’s nothing to be ashamed of. Instead, feel the power that you’ve gained through the hardship of dealing with war.

So that’s just it then?

Death is not the end, it never was. The energies that you spent helping the people in need has been forged into your soul and body, making it stronger. The souls of the dead you helped as well. Nothing is ever truly gone, just put in another state of matter.

..I see.

You’ve grown, but you’ve still got a lot to learn.

Lilith leaned on her fathers shoulder. She was tired but she was hopeful now, for the first time in a long time.
*Mission End*

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Mission Start:

- Deal with a problem in a tactical manner, instead of through direct confrontation (A)

Breath-taking. That was the only words that came to Sin's mind as he stepped forth into the massive fortress like port as he entered the Outer Lands. He'd never seen anything like it. The very sight of the city left him stood in place, mesmerised by the architecture of the great port. He was knocked out of his trance as someone pushed passed him leaving the ship with him. Apologising, Sin began to walk forth, down the pier looking around. Everywhere he looked there were people, traders, travellers, businessmen and more.

Being locked away like a beast for 2 years left Sin clueless about the world. The world fell into what seemed like ruin. The moon shattered and it seemed as though hell rained down upon the world, casting it into darkness. Though here he stood, seeing humanity thrive. Though, it was more than that. His eyes caught sight of something he'd only heard rumours of. There was a new species that walked the lands, the Arali. The captain of the ship had informed Sin he'd find them within the port city. These Arali arrived with the Cataclysm and along with some Gods, had taken foothold in the world.

Sin couldn't understand what he saw. He knew what his eyes showed him, though what it meant just did not compute. Their skin was dark, cracked, almost stone like. Each had 4 arms, each large and muscular as they walked through the crowd in Sin's direction. He made eye contact. He wish he hadn't. That lingering moment left him feeling with dread. He quickly turned heading into the port town at a fast pace. The last thing he needed was trouble in these lands. He swerved through crowds keeping his head down, taking turn after turn in the streets not daring to look back. Heading up through the great port her stopped after 5 minutes leaning against the wall.

Was he just just being paranoid after all his previous ordeals? Was it their appearance that left him shocked? He looked down at his hands. They were clammy and shaking. Was this his life now? Living in fear on anyone he doesn't know. He slid down against the wall catching his breathe, though he wasn't tired. People continued to walk by, not even looking at him. The crowd passed both ways in streams. After a few minutes past, he rose to his feet, finally calm, he began to move on. Walking with the crowd.

Turning the next corner, his path was blocked. Two large muscular being seemingly chiselled of stone blocked his path. Turning to return the other way, Sin found himself surrounded by four brutes. These being weren't of this world and Sin knew little of them apart from their name, Arali. Surrounded he found himself in quite the predicament. He couldn't fight here. It seemed escape was not the option. He was trapped. Though it occurred to him, why had these followed him in the first place?

"Hello there. I'm just passing through here. Is there something I can help you with?" Sin spoke carefully. Though his life had been nothing but hardship for what seemed like forever, to these he would be simply a commoner. Though, his words were met with silence, just glaring looks. Was this some kind of shake down? A minute passed, then two. "Sorry, I'm not sure the customs for your kind, have I offended you in some way?"

"Grrr... puny, pathetic mortal. You glare.... now you pay!" The one before him growled, the muscles it its four arms tensing as its teeth gritted. What a single glance could cause.....

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission continued...

Surrounded, Sin could clearly feel he was in a difficult situation. He'd never come face to face with those not of this world. He knew not of how to speak to them, he didn't know what triggered them or what pleased them. He didn't even know how strong they were. He couldn't simply try and fight his way out. He couldn't draw attention in a place like this and what if more came, he'd just escaped capture. The only option he had was to try and talk his way out of it.

"Wait... wait...there must be some misunderstanding, I meant no offense, this world is just new to me..." He pleaded.

The three Arali turned to look at each other confused before turning back to Sin. "How can a mortal be new to the world... unless you are ..." The eyes of the one speaking widened his face turned to rage as one of his many arms swung a fist forwards aiming for Sin's head. It missed passing over Sin as he ducked under it moving to the side. The fist met the wall that Sin had been leaning against, cracking it, leaving a fist mark in the rock.

"I'm human... mortal... born here... but...." He had to dodge again as another fist came around aiming to striking him, in a panic he rolled to the side. "JUST LISTEN!!" he shouted. The brute was having none of it. Sin emotions were changing from fear to rage and before he knew it, it boiled forth in the form of the shukuku's chakra shroud, as his caught the fist with his bare hand stopping it in it's tracks, shocking the three Arali before him. "I'm not here to fight... I've spent... 2 ... years.... bound.... tortured... treated like a beast.... if you're going down that route... the beast will bite back....." A moment past as Sin made eye contact intentionally this time, the anger flickered in his eyes. A moment later his chakra shroud faded along with his anger as he lowered his hand. "...But I don't want to be that beast. I want to be a human. One that needs to understand the world, what has changed. I looked at you in awe, fascination as your kind are new to me." Sin paused for a moment, waiting to see the reaction of the beings that seem cast from stone.

"You escaped... we escaped... we came here as we don't want to fight. We are tired of humans looking down on us."

"Humanity is like that to itself too. I'm here searching for something in particular, a certain sanctuary. I wish to meet the monks to understand this world more. Maybe you would with to accompany me? I can teach you what I know of this world, maybe you could teach me more about yours?" Sin was hoping he could form some kind of understanding from them, though this would not be the day. The three of them looked at each other, coming to a silent agreement before leaving. Sin remained stood at the wall feeling like he was breathing for the first time in a while. What could have become of him could of been a lot worse.

Casting his hood up, he wasn't seeking to cause any more trouble. He headed out of the city.

LLM
Automated travel:
264 > 265 > 280 > 281> 282 > 286
Departing 264 Dawnport at 10:45 pm (31/07/23)
264: 10:45 - 11:45pm
265: 11:45 - 00:45am
280: 00:45 - 01:45am
281: 01:45 - 02:45am
282: 01:45 - 03:45am
Arriving at 286 Sanctuary at 3:45am

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

- Obtain items from the marketplace (4)

Summary: After spending almost two years in Kamiyasumi, Kōtetsu prepares to return to the mainland to search for his people.

In the year and ten months that he’d spent on Kamiyasumi, this was only the second time Kōtetsu had visited Dawnport. He had passed through it shortly after first arriving, but it was simply scattered stalls and unstable huts back then. Now it was a bustling port city, populated by not only humans that sought refuge following the Cataclysm but also Arali, a race of beings who fell to earth alongside fragments of the moon. From what little the Inuzuka knew, they had fled the mainland due to a war between several factions that had emerged during the last two years. While Grandmaster Iavid requested the refugees to look past each other’s differences and live in peace, Kōtetsu’s ears still picked up backhanded comments toward the planet’s newest inhabitants. It was typical of humans to look for someone to blame for their suffering, but he found the very idea of hating them ridiculous. It wasn’t as if they had chosen to fall from the sky.

He could feel the tension between the two races that boiled beneath the surface, but besides that, Dawnport had an energetic vibe as its inhabitants lived vigorously in defiance of the fate they now faced. Looking around, the Inuzuka observed the newly built structures as he blended into the crowded marketplace. There were now countless homes and structures built in various styles that seamlessly blended into one, showing just how diverse the area had become. The cool morning breeze brought the scent of the ocean to his nose, drawing his attention to the docks. He squinted his eyes to block the golden rays of the rising sun from blinding him and took note of numerous vessels delivering goods from all over the world. Suddenly, a blinding light emanated from behind him, forcing him to turn on his heel. From the southwest, a second sun briefly appeared before dissipating.

The Inuzuka sighed. He was used to it by now. Used to Enkidu, the resident god of Kamiyasumi, and his divine shenanigans. He turned back to the port and its most notable addition, the massive wall of white stone that had been erected there. With sentries guarding the top, it seemed as if nothing could get in or out without their notice, but he shook the thought from his head, for though the walls might have looked unassailable there were more ways in and out of Dawnport than through the wall.

“Impressive isn’t it?” asked a merchant, drawing his attention to the stall he’d come to a stop in front of. “There isn’t much that can get over those walls!” She smiled brightly as she spoke, believing herself safe behind the rampart.

Kōtetsu said nothing, unwilling to share how useless walls like that one could be, how easily they could fall, or even be subverted. His gaze drifts to the items on the stall. It was filled with various trinkets he’d come to recognize as artifacts touched by the Void itself.

“Caught your eye, haven’t they?” the woman asked, noticing how the items had drawn his attention to her stall.

The Inuzuka couldn’t help but wonder how she had managed to get ahold of such artifacts, or from where, but he knew better than to ask. “These artifacts,” he asked, pointing to the two obsidian rings and a stud earring that was tinged with a hint of purple. “Do you have any idea what kind of abilities they grant?”

“No clue,” she shrugged as she looked him over, paying special attention to the sharp features that made up his face. “I just sell the stuff, and I’m quite good at it too.”

“You are?” He asked matter of factly.

“Of course!” She shouted, picking up one of the circular obsidian rings that had caught his attention. “And I can tell that you have a good eye. This is one of my rarest pieces. It’s one of the last things I picked up in Tobusekai before the sky rained fire down on us.”

The Inuzuka eyed the jewelry in her hands and noticed how her eyes sparkled as she looked at him expectantly. “Also! This ring would look great on you!” She exclaimed. “It really compliments those crimson fang marks on your cheeks. Never seen those before.”

At the mention of his clan’s marking on his cheeks, the air around him became heavy as his mood shifted. He went quiet for a moment, prompting the merchant to speak up as she realized she probably said something she shouldn’t have. “Sorry...” She said apologetically, unsure of what else to say. “Are you alright?”

“No,” he answered truthfully, something that took even him off guard for a moment. “But I will be.” He tried to sound certain but wasn’t sure if he was trying to reassure her or convince himself. The woman’s words had brought up unpleasant thoughts about his people and their ultimate fate following the Cataclysm, and for a moment pain spread through his chest, crushing him from within until he could hardly breathe, yet his expression gave nothing away.

“We’ll if you say so,” she replied. “Tell you what, how about you buy another one of these artifacts and I’ll throw in another for free?”

Kōtetsu had decided to buy the three artifacts from the moment he first laid eyes on them, so it was a good deal for him. While two of the artifacts were in the form of a ring, the other was a simple earring. “...Fine,” he answered eventually.

A smile reappeared on the young woman’s face. “Then it’s a deal!” She beamed. “That’ll be 13,000 Ryo!”

The price was higher than expected, especially since he’d supposedly been given a discount. He hoped they’d be worth the price when the time came. The Inuzuka reached into the thick fur waistline of his skirt and produced a small pouch, prompting a look of bewilderment and slight disgust from the merchant, but her expression suddenly became relaxed when she noticed he was looking at her reaction.

“Are you sure that includes a discount?” He asked in mock disbelief, holding tightly to the ryo he’d removed from the pouch with his arm stretched toward her.

The woman grasped the ryo and tried to wrestle it from his hand. “Of course it does! The value of these items skyrocketed after Tobusekai became uninhabitable!” She strained to get the ryo free from his clutches despite using both hands, but the Inuzuka relented and eased his grip, allowing her to pull the money free. “A merchant’s word is her bond. I can’t very well do business in these parts if I swindle my customers now could I?”

She brought the money to her face and smelled it before starting to count, ensuring everything was there, and once done she moved to wrap the items in a soft fabric. “There’s no need for that,” Kōtetsu interrupted. “I’ll take them as is.”

“Suite yourself,” she said as she passed the three artifacts over to him as they were. “You going on a trip or something?”

“Yes,” he answered, sliding the two rings onto the fingers of his left hand before clamping the earring onto the helix of his ear. Blood briefly trickled down his ear, but it stopped in no time as his natural healing kicked in. “I’m planning on returning to the mainland soon.”

“Well you best be careful out there,” she warned. “It’s not as bad as it used to be, but it’s still dangerous. Though I doubt a big man like you needs any warning.” A hearty laugh escaped her as she finished speaking.

“I’ll keep that in mind.”
“Speaking of, since you’ll be heading east you’ll need some food.” She added. “I don’t sell the stuff myself, but I know just the guy that has what you need.”

“And what will that cost me?” The Inuzuka asked, sensing a hint of greed that all merchants possessed.

“Oh come on!” She exclaimed, feigning offense. “You’re already a loyal customer of mine! I’ll give you a discount on my usual referral fee.”

He sighed deeply. With his enhanced senses it was easy for him to identify the freshest produce, but building a connection with the merchant in front of him could have unexpected benefits in the long run. “Alright then,” he replied. “I’ll take you up on that.”

“Great! So let's go!” She yelled, moving from behind the stall to join him on the busy walkway. “Mai! Watch my stall for me!”

Kōtetsu had originally thought the woman would simply tell him where he needed to go, but she did more than that. She took him around all of Dawnport, from shops that sold seafood near the docks to stores that dealt with poultry in the center of the marketplace. They visited shops that sold spices, the ones specialized in medicines, and as they traveled she shared details about the relationships between vendors. While he didn’t care, it was interesting to learn how everything was connected in the small melting pot of various people and cultures. By the time they made it back to her stall, it was already noon, and there was nothing else left to see.

“I didn’t expect the referral fee to come with a tour,” he said.

“It doesn’t?” She grinned. “Think of it as a special service for an important customer.”

“What do you me-” Kōtetsu began to speak, but as he did a familiar scent rode the wind to his nose, cutting his sentence short. Turning from the merchant, the Inuzuka scanned the marketplace until he found the source of the scent. It belonged to a tall, slender woman dressed in dark and creamish-gold robes worn by the Immortal Monks that had originally settled on Kamiyasumi. At a glance, one could tell that she was beautiful, but her eyes held a fierce and dominant gaze.

“Master Isara,” Kōtetsu calls, greeting his master with who he’d spent the last two years advancing to the master level of the Atavistic Flame. “I didn’t know you’d come to find me.”

“After all this time together there really is no need for such formalities, Kōtetsu.” A smile formed in the corner of her lips as she spoke. “I had to make sure you wouldn’t leave without this.” Cradled in her arms and bound in cloth was a crooked, malformed mace that was forged anew by the Voidlord Basel and left at the Forward Encampment for the Inuzuka and the other members of the Akatsuki two years ago. Since then, it had been imbued with the Atavistic Flame by the smith Durmaz and left in his care.

“I wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye, Master.” Kōtetsu replied. She’d done much for him since he’d first arrived here, and it was thanks to her that his melancholic state hadn’t taken a turn for the worse after the loss of his people. “Not to mention give my thanks to Durmaz for looking after that weapon all this time.”

Isara frowned noticeably. “So you call Durmaz by his name yet still refer to me as master?” She teased.

Ignoring her, the Inuzuka turned to the merchant. “Thank you. I’m sure these artifacts will be of use.”

“Don’t mention it,” she replied. “I’ll keep an eye out for more, so make sure to come buy from me again.”

Turning back to his master, Kōtetsu approached her and took the wrapped weapon in his arms. It wasn’t something he saw himself using, but it was better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. “Master Isara, I’d like to stop by the Sanctuary before I leave.”

“Fine,” she reluctantly agreed.“But you can’t leave until you call me by my name!”

Kōtetsu walks through the marketplace for the last time with Master Isara by his side. He wasn’t sure how long he’d be away, or even if he’d ever return to Kamiyasumi, and as this place had grown on him as much as he hated to admit it.

(Mukō: Kisetsu no Aisatsu) – Void: Season’s Greetings
Type: Void Infused Artifact
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Whenever the user successfully deploys a technique with a damage value greater than 100 or a Chakra value greater than 50 this Void Infused Artifact has a 30% chance of activating, granting the user two Void Infusions. This can only be activated once every four turns. If used in the months of November to February this Artifact’s chance of activation is increased to 50%.
(Mukō: Kakyū) – Void: Supercharged
Description: A Void Infused modification that does not act as an Accumulator or a Spender; rather, it passively increases the user’s maximum Void Infusion cap by 2. This can be stacked with the Void Artifact ‘Charged’ but it cannot be stacked with additional copies of Supercharged.
(Mukō: Mukō no Tsuyosa) – Void: Strength of the Void
Description: Activated passively at the cost of one Void Infusion; Strength of the Void increases the potency of the user’s next five offensive techniques by 20 damage.

-Leaving Landmark-

Travel Itinerary: #264 -> #265 -> #280 -> #281 -> #282 -> #286
Departing #264 Dawnport at 11:28 PM (08/07/23)
#265: 12:28 AM - 1:28 AM
#280: 1:28 AM - 2:28 AM
#281: 2:28 AM - 3:28 AM
#282: 3:28 AM - 4:28 AM
#285: 4:28 AM - 5:28 AM
Arriving at #286 Sanctuary at 05:28 AM (08/08/23)

Mission Completed​

Last edited:
Reactions: Keotsu

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/degarashan-019.755836/post-22127854

This post begins a mission utilzing the following element(s):
Train with your Jinchuriki abilities (4)

Upon her arrival back home, the Jinchuriki yawned- allowing herself a moment to collect her thoughts as she descended from the teleporter and looked into the direction of her home. She took a deep breath and walked, heading towards it. It’s been a while since she left, though at least it wasn’t too long. Turning into the respective street, she walked down the alley - waving to some familiar faces of those who lived nearby. However as she arrived towards the stairway- her husband would be leaving just as she arrived.

Going somewhere?
Hmm? Oh, Mirabelle- you’re back already

They both paused and embraced, but as her hands wrapped around his back- she tightened her grip into his shirt while speaking. “I failed…”she said, as long tears started to streak down her cheeks. The former monk was still getting used to these things, having only been emotionally driven like this in the last year and half. “It’s ok Mirabelle, I’m sure you tried your best” he played with her hair a little bit before they finally released.

I didn’t. We tried to conquer the rift but…I wasn’t prepared. I need to train more and more…so I can protect you and the girls…” she said, slowly steeling her resolve. Her husband smiled, as he kissed her forehead.

I’ll train with you. The girls are currently at the daycare, and we have a few hours to ourselves so why not some combat training?” he proposed. She would wipe her tears and smile, as she nodded. “Are you sure? It’s part of mastering the Nibi more is my goal…and I don’t think you might…

She tried to finish but Kingsly stopped her. “Don’t worry about it, let’s go” he said, taking Mirabelle by the arm and leading into the direction of their training grounds.

LLM

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [X]
This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following storyboard element(s):
- Explore a landmark.
Summary: As Faye sought Mirabelle, she took a moment to explore Dawnport—a vibrant port town symbolizing humanity's resilience.

As Faye stepped through the rift, a rush of cool ocean breeze greeted her, lifting the tendrils of her hair and caressing her skin. The markings and horn disappear and the rift closes up. Her senses absorbed the vibrant scene before her—the bustling port of Dawnport, an emblem of hope and resilience in the aftermath of cataclysmic events so she decided to take a moment to explore the area.

This was her inaugural visit to the area, and the novelty of the surroundings drew her in. The bustling streets seemed to hum with activity
With a curious gaze, Faye observed the ebb and flow of life around her. Dawnport was a tapestry woven with threads of countless cultures, each one contributing to the vibrant mosaic of the place. The sights and sounds that enveloped her were a testament to the resilience of humanity—people carrying out their daily routines, children weaving through the crowd with laughter, and the distant call of seagulls riding the ocean breeze.
The architecture painted a vivid picture of unity in diversity, as various styles and structures merged into a harmonious whole. Every building seemed to tell a story, a chapter in the ongoing tale of rebuilding and adaptation. The once-unfamiliar surroundings were now becoming a part of Faye's own narrative, a reminder that she, too, was capable of embracing change and growth.
As she wandered through the bustling markets, Faye marveled at the array of goods on display. Vendors called out their offerings, each booth a treasure trove of artifacts and creations from different corners of the world. The vibrant colors, exotic scents, and tantalizing tastes created a sensory symphony that awakened her senses to the beauty of diversity.
Lost in thought, Faye meandered along the edge of the white stone wall that encircled the port, her fingers trailing over the cool surface. She glanced out toward the crystal blue waters of the Western Ocean, where ships of varying sizes sailed under the watchful eyes of lookouts stationed above.
With each step, Faye realized that Dawnport was more than just a physical location—it was a representation of the human spirit's capacity to persevere. The mixture of cultures, the blend of old and new, all combined to create an atmosphere of hope that lingered in the air.
As the sun reached its zenith, casting a warm glow across the sky, Faye knew it was time to carry on her journey. Fueled by a fresh sense of appreciation for her surroundings, she directed her focus towards the upcoming reunion with Mirabelle. Looking at the Vivre card once more before moving in the direction it was pointing.

End of Mission.
LLM

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Emiya arriving via teleportation from Chungsu.

Emiya missed his mark, but only slightly. Instead of landing in the heart of Sanctuary like he planned, he safely made it to Dawnport, appearing in a flash atop one of the many buildings that had sprung up on the former base of operations for Humanity. A lot had changed since the expedition to discover Kamiyasumi's secrets. Where once a collection of shelters were surrounded by walls with simple defenses, now stood a shining beacon of civilization, in stout defiance of the Cataclysm. Despite everything everyone had been through they could still pick themselves back up, and work together to build a home. Humanity was knocked down, first by Nefarian's Plague, and then again by Abzu, but they weren't out yet.

Emiya began to bend his legs, intent on leaping off the rooftop and into the wild forests of Kamiyasumi to get to his ultimate destination. Suddenly the roof caved in beneath him, seemingly from nowhere. What was once a stable roof keeping the elements at bay was now a crumbled, decayed surface that Emiya plunged through, landing in what he assumed was someone's home. As dust and debris rained down, restricting vision, Emiya could sense one soul present within the small structure, and more became clear as the room settled. Ragged furniture torn by what appeared to be claw marks. Walls adorned with alarming scrawlings. Mirrors smashed, and all windows boarded up and covered in cloth. Whoever lived here was clearly disturbed, perhaps in need of help. Emiya raised a foot off the ground to look at the mess he had seemingly made with his unexpected arrival, embarrassingly call out.

"Hello? I'm sorry about your roof... I'll... fix that?"

Emiya heard only a single voice, but it was strained, as though it had been screaming. It spoke for several moments then paused, as though awaiting a response. Then it carried on again, like it was having a conversation with itself before jarringly returning to nigh unintelligible babbling. Emiya could sense them in the next room over, but this did nothing to ease the tension in the air as he stepped through the ruined living room and into the kitchen. Emiya called out again, now able to see a disheveled man stood over by a stove, eggs and bacon so overcooked they were beyond ashes now, not even fit to be fertilizer. The man spoke to himself over and over again, repeating the same words to himself, before snapping back to his apparent conversation with the wall.

"Get out. Shut up!! Get out. Get out!! Gotta get out. Shut up!! Get out. Huh? N-no. I don't know.
What? A visitor? No! no no nonononono!! no visitors.Getout.GOTTAGET OUT.Can't help.Nohelp. Don't need help. No. Get out."

Emiya kept his distance, watching this troubled mind as it slowly unraveled. He stood motionless before the stove before he seemingly snapped to his senses, only to reach into a nearby cupboard. No plates. He stared blankly again before an epiphany hit him, and he walked over to the sink, a massive pile of unwashed dishes remained untouched, seemingly for months. Flies swarmed the area, defending their territory with rabid fervor. The man made no attempt to swat them away, or even acknowledge them, instead staring at the sink as though something was missing. Another realization came with another sudden jolt of muscles, as though the memories of a normal life were bleeding through this psychotic episode. He walked over to a nearby cupboard... No dish soap. Remembering he needed to pick some up from the store, the man walked towards the same door Emiya was haunting, watching this alternatively haunting scene play out.

"No... Can't leave... have to say. Must get out, but have to stay. Get out. Wait, what? No, I haven't invited any visitors honey.
No one in. No one out. Huh? Yes, I'm working on it dear, dinner will be ready soon."

Emiya watched as the man started this cycle anew once more, attempting to salvage the long since beyond hope food before getting stuck in this heart-wrenching rut. How long had he been stuck in this spiral? Emiya took a look back into the room he had fallen into. Despite all the broken glass and mirrors, the pictures were pristine. Some were lovingly flipped over, seemingly the memory was unbearable for the man, but others were still proudly displayed, even with their frames destroyed. All of this pointed to the story of a man who lost his family and had a psychotic break over it. Whether she died or left him, the result was the same. She wasn't here. And that broke him. Or at least, on the surface that's what it was.

Emiya reached out, touching the man on the shoulder firmly but gently. He could feel the man's bones through his emaciated frame, his muscles barely keeping him upright. He wasn't so much "standing" anymore than he was "suspended", like a puppet on a string, going through the motions of a life instead of actually living it. The moment Emiya touched him the man snapped around as though a veil had been lifted.

"W-what? Y-you? No, you have to leave!! Get out, now!!"

"Listen, I'm sorry for barging in, and for the roof, but are you oka-"

"No, you don't understand... It knows... It can hear your thoughts. It knows what you want, and worse, it gives it to you...
Get out before it figures out what you want."

"Are you in some kind of trouble? Is something hurting you? Is someone making you say this?"

"Just get out!! Leave!! Now!!"

In that moment the man wanted nothing more than for Emiya to leave, and with a few surprisingly forceful shoves the man pushed Emiya towards the door. Without so much as a good day Emiya was shoved out of the hovel with a strength that couldn't have come from the same man, his muscles atrophied beyond a state one could call healthy, and yet it was happening all the same. Emiya was almost thrown on his ass as he stumbled from the threshold of the run down building. Catching himself he turned around and saw... Nobody. The man was gone. The home was even more of a mess than he previously thought. The structure wasn't just run down, it was dilapidated, a hazard to those who stepped inside. Emiya stood there baffled wondering to himself.

"What the hell was that?"

He didn't know it yet, but that question was a mistake. That seemingly simple, completely innocent, utterly menial request, that desire for knowledge would immediately be answered with a piercing growl from the deepest reaches of his mind. "Of course... O' Hero mine." In an instant Emiya caught glimpses of the man, visions of his life flashing passed in a blur. The man stood in a room of nick-knacks and curios with his wife, a trader and purveyor of artifacts if what was being shown was true. Something happened and she left him. So full of grief or anger, he threw himself into his work as the tears streamed from his eyes. One day something came into his possession, an item, but it's appearance was shrouded in shadow from Emiya's perspective. He couldn't make it out. The item spoke to him, whispered promises into his ear. That it could make his life the way it was, better even. He could have his wife again, he could be happy, live the rest of his days in bliss. All he had to do was wish for it... To desire it with all his heart... He instantly gave in, begging to be reunited with his love. Every fiber of his being dedicated to her return, and the life he longed to reclaim. And they both lived happily ever after...

Emiya cradled his skull, trying to process this information that had been crammed into him. A passerby shook her head and tutted, seemingly taking the opportunity to gossip as she saw Emiya staring at the empty house. She claimed that it was such a shame what happened. Apparently the wife vanished, and the husband died of a broken heart not too long after that. Emiya felt something akin to a snicker as this random passerby mentioned a death of "natural causes" as though something was gloating, but Emiya couldn't sense anything. No life, nor soul nearby to take the credit for this heinous act. That was when he noticed the dagger in his hand. A worn instrument carved from an ebony bone from the looks of it. Emiya immediately pocketed the weapon, overcome with a fleeting desire to keep it all to himself. If what he experienced was true the man's death was caused by an outside influence draining him while trapping him in a never ending dream, one where it might be far more cruel to wake him from as Emiya had unintentionally done when he grabbed the man's shoulder. How it did this without being caught is unknown, and there was nothing that could be done now, but it was clear that the dagger was responsible. His mind wandered back to the blade now tucked away within one of his pouches. He was sure it was the culprit, yet at the same time it was a weapon. The opportunity to examine and study such an interesting curio was too tantalizing to let slip through his fingers. He stared down at his pocket for a duration that was bordering on the concerning, then snapped from his stupor. Emiya returned to his travels. He had more pressing matters to attend to. He had to make it to Sanctuary.

Leaving Landmark via itinerary.
Travel Itinerary: #264 -> #265 -> #280 -> #281 -> #282 -> #285 -> #286
Departing #264 Dawnport at 8:00pm (28/ 08/ 2023)
#264: 20:00pm - 21:45pm
#265: 21:45pm - 22:30pm
#280: 22:30pm - 23:15pm
#281: 23:15pm - 00:00am
#282: 00:00am - 00:45am
#285: 00:45am - 01:30am
Arriving at #286 - Sanctuary at 01:30am - (28/ 08/ 2023)

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Delegate Post - Chronicle of Kamiyasumi: Slaugh
A mound of rotten flesh in the shape of a man wanders through the streets of the port town in the dead of night. It makes no sound, it leaves clumps of it's own body with every step it takes. It does not know what or who it is, but it knows it's alive. Or it thinks it is. Or it thinks it's dead. Or it knows it's dead. One of those. Always the one you least expect too. It passes under a lamp and recoils at the bright light. It hurts to even be in it's presence, never mind look at it. It turns and comes face to face with a shop, the pristinely clean window reflecting a mirror image of the street. The creature takes one look at itself and wants to retch. This isn't right...

A sudden noise, and the creature turns to see a woman frozen in fear. Her outward appearance isn't as interesting as what is housed within. In moments it leaps at her, driving her to the floor and digging it's claw like hands into her flesh. The woman tries to scream, but all that leaves her body is her last breath. The body now lies empty, and whatever was within is now gone. The soul? That's what some people refer to it as. The creature stands up, it's form a little more solidified, and wanders through the streets again, intent on finding another fresh meal.

Less than an hour later the monster is laid out on a slab within a basement level of a local medical practice. The creature, now sporting several fresh slash wounds on it's body, is otherwise intact, but all souls present know it won't stay that way for long. The doctor makes a proper incision, while several figures, the upper brass of Dawnport, watch in combined horror and disgust.

"Another innocent life ended early, for no reason. Such a shame."

"Where the hell are they coming from?!"

"I would imagine the front gate."

"I wasn't being literal, you pompous ass."

"Ohohoho, my apologies my lord. To answer your question, I would imagine they are another trick conjured by the Fae."

"But why do they look like us, and why are they only eating human souls?!"

"Would everyone shut up?! If this is anything like the last one we've got about ten minutes before it becomes a rotten stain on my floor, so I would appreciate some peace and quiet. If you want to bicker amongst yourselves piss off to your stores and mansions, don't do it in my practice."

Things fell eerily quiet while the doctor investigated the barely solid mass of flesh, bone and... plant matter? Vines interwoven with organs and biological functions so deeply that one would think they were birthed by the ground itself. The doctor pulled a camera which was recording the whole affair from above closer, trying to get as good of a view of the internal structure as it melted, even in the frigid confines of what amounted to a mortuary.

"I... This... I can't say if this is man, beast or plant. It's like all three? A facsimile of a human, with nature stuffed inside. There's the skeletal structure of a human, but inside it you have all this plant matter clogging it up, with a deer's heart, and a rabbit's brain stuffed inside for no reason. It's like they're trying to make their own humans, but they don't know what goes where, so they're just dumping stuff into empty containers to see what fits. That's why they're so unstable and prone to melting into puddles... But for what purpose? To mock us? If this was just another of their games, why do these things intentionally hunt down and devour the souls of humans? It makes no sense.

Lord Myorenji, do you have anything to add?"

"Please never call me that again darling, titles make me sick. But if it's my ████ you require, I can tell you that this... Thing? It died almost six months ago, and it died again today. Somehow someone scored out the first death, writing over it's destiny as though they were writing with pen on paper, and gave it new life. Fleeting and unstable, but life all the same."

The whole room fell quiet as a collective shock was given to the combined leaders of the port town. They had been attacked by several of these creatures over the last few months, but this was the first time they had managed to bring one in and study it before it fell into a puddle of goo on the floor. No one knew who could possibly be responsible for overwriting death itself. There were unconfirmed rumors of one man who had had his death reversed, but since these were unsubstantiated claims and nebulous rumors at best, they had to believe this was not the work of a man... This was the work of a God... And all minds present who thought this turned their attention to a certain green haired individual...

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Hmm...I see, well then- we'll speak more about this another time. I have a God Slaying Tool myself, and I know where to send you to find one" she said stepping into the portal as she smiled. The trio left for Dawnport.

LLM to Dawnport via Faye's Portal
Coming from: [X]

The familiarity of the bustling city brought a sense of comfort after their journey through unfamiliar lands.

That's intriguing," Faye replied, eager to learn more. "So where am I off to?” She asked as the rift closed behind them.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from: [X]

The familiarity of the bustling city brought a sense of comfort after their journey through unfamiliar lands.

That's intriguing," Faye replied, eager to learn more. "So where am I off to?” She asked as the rift closed behind them.
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/inner-cedar-forest-281.781577/post-22128618

As the trio touched down in Dawnport - Mirabelle and Kingsly stepped out of the portal and watched one another. The question about where to find the God Slaying Tool was one with a bit of…controversy behind it. The Jinchuriki reached over to her back and grabbed the tool she had crafted for her and showed it to Faye. “Well, the first thing is they are appear as just ordinary weapons, but they are attached to your very soul” she touched on that topic. “However…Faye…don’t go chasing shadows you aren’t prepared for…” she placed the weapon on the side as she looked at the weapon. “These tools, they were crafted by a man named Marzan. He’s one of the few immortal humans from the era of gods, long before the era of chakra was a thing. He serviced himself making these items, capable of piercing into the Divinity afforded to these Gods which in turn allowed us the capability to equalize the battlefield…but that’s horse shit!” she said kicking the naginata in annoyance.

I died, alongside several other of this world’s strongest shinobi on a mere whim. These Gods aren’t to be trifled with…but not all of them means harm to humanity, exceptions such as Enkidu exists…but what’s this going to do against someone who can just snap me in half without touching me?!” she was frustrated; knowing one of her loved ones wanted to get one of these accursed tools.

What my wife is trying to say is; go after the tools at your own risk…Faye. If you’re ready to lay down your life in order to fight against the Gods that threaten humanity, then by all means” Kingsley took over the conversation for a moment until Mirabelle calmed down. “The only issue is that…the Armory of Marzan was hidden under the Port of Innovus. And if you’re aware…Tobusekai is…gone…” she sighed, having heard of the Basmu’s rampage on the eastern continent. No one of the Hayabusa clan survived the assault - leaving Mirabelle the last known descendant alive.

Don’t go there, Faye…the Rot is a very dangerous thing and those Adherents will kill you if spotted…” she warned her but Mirabelle left the choice to her. “We need to go. Kingsley, go get the girls. Faye, if this is apart of your destiny…then please be well and don’t forget who you are. You’re Faye of House Katsryoku, and you're strong and brave. You’re also my bestfriend…” she said embracing for a hug before taking a scroll and placing it in her hand after prepping it accordingly.

This is a scroll to properly keep in contact with me. Anytime, anywhere. Let me know if you ever want to meet, talk or just anything ok? I’m here for you, now and forever” she said with one final faint smile. “Till we meet again, k?”

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

@El Alucard

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/inner-cedar-forest-281.781577/post-22128618

As the trio touched down in Dawnport - Mirabelle and Kingsly stepped out of the portal and watched one another. The question about where to find the God Slaying Tool was one with a bit of…controversy behind it. The Jinchuriki reached over to her back and grabbed the tool she had crafted for her and showed it to Faye. “Well, the first thing is they are appear as just ordinary weapons, but they are attached to your very soul” she touched on that topic. “However…Faye…don’t go chasing shadows you aren’t prepared for…” she placed the weapon on the side as she looked at the weapon. “These tools, they were crafted by a man named Marzan. He’s one of the few immortal humans from the era of gods, long before the era of chakra was a thing. He serviced himself making these items, capable of piercing into the Divinity afforded to these Gods which in turn allowed us the capability to equalize the battlefield…but that’s horse shit!” she said kicking the naginata in annoyance.

I died, alongside several other of this world’s strongest shinobi on a mere whim. These Gods aren’t to be trifled with…but not all of them means harm to humanity, exceptions such as Enkidu exists…but what’s this going to do against someone who can just snap me in half without touching me?!” she was frustrated; knowing one of her loved ones wanted to get one of these accursed tools.

What my wife is trying to say is; go after the tools at your own risk…Faye. If you’re ready to lay down your life in order to fight against the Gods that threaten humanity, then by all means” Kingsley took over the conversation for a moment until Mirabelle calmed down. “The only issue is that…the Armory of Marzan was hidden under the Port of Innovus. And if you’re aware…Tobusekai is…gone…” she sighed, having heard of the Basmu’s rampage on the eastern continent. No one of the Hayabusa clan survived the assault - leaving Mirabelle the last known descendant alive.

Don’t go there, Faye…the Rot is a very dangerous thing and those Adherents will kill you if spotted…” she warned her but Mirabelle left the choice to her. “We need to go. Kingsley, go get the girls. Faye, if this is apart of your destiny…then please be well and don’t forget who you are. You’re Faye of House Katsryoku, and you're strong and brave. You’re also my bestfriend…” she said embracing for a hug before taking a scroll and placing it in her hand after prepping it accordingly.

This is a scroll to properly keep in contact with me. Anytime, anywhere. Let me know if you ever want to meet, talk or just anything ok? I’m here for you, now and forever” she said with one final faint smile. “Till we meet again, k?”

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

@El Alucard
Faye, standing there, couldn't help but chuckle softly at Mirabelle's passionate outburst. "Mirabelle, always the fiery one, huh?" She gave her friend a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I know the risks, and I'm not one to back down from a challenge. Plus, I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

As they embraced, Faye felt a mixture of emotions, but she pushed them aside for now. She took the scroll from Mirabelle, nodding in understanding. "I'll be sure to keep in touch. You know me, I'll be just fine." She added with a grin, "And who knows, maybe I'll come back with a shiny new weapon and some thrilling stories. I tend to be lucky that way."

As they parted ways, Faye felt a sense of determination welling up inside her. She had a mission now, a purpose beyond her previous quest for answers. As she pocketed the scroll, she heard a faint whisper from the earlier genki.

"Moon Isle... Word of strange crystals... Good place to start..."

With a nod to herself, Faye made up her mind. "Thanks, Mira. I'll make sure to stay in touch. Take care of yourself and those little angels. Oh and if something weird, uhm out of the ordinary happens, write me and I’ll be there." With a wave and a newfound resolve, she opened another rift and headed off toward the unknown, ready to face the challenges that lay ahead.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

LLM to Degarashan.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Faye, standing there, couldn't help but chuckle softly at Mirabelle's passionate outburst. "Mirabelle, always the fiery one, huh?" She gave her friend a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I know the risks, and I'm not one to back down from a challenge. Plus, I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

As they embraced, Faye felt a mixture of emotions, but she pushed them aside for now. She took the scroll from Mirabelle, nodding in understanding. "I'll be sure to keep in touch. You know me, I'll be just fine." She added with a grin, "And who knows, maybe I'll come back with a shiny new weapon and some thrilling stories. I tend to be lucky that way."

As they parted ways, Faye felt a sense of determination welling up inside her. She had a mission now, a purpose beyond her previous quest for answers. As she pocketed the scroll, she heard a faint whisper from the earlier genki.

"Moon Isle... Word of strange crystals... Good place to start..."

With a nod to herself, Faye made up her mind. "Thanks, Mira. I'll make sure to stay in touch. Take care of yourself and those little angels. Oh and if something weird, uhm out of the ordinary happens, write me and I’ll be there." With a wave and a newfound resolve, she opened another rift and headed off toward the unknown, ready to face the challenges that lay ahead.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with Red Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

LLM to Degarashan.
With a nod, Mirabelle grabs her GST and heads home for a while to be with her family. "Goodluck Faye..."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
After spending some time with the kids, Mirabelle would have gotten word about the current happenings. New rifts and the Gateway to Irkalla opening once again. The maiden would kiss her family good by once more, as she ventured towards the teleporter in town and headed off to Hachiman's Bulwark. "Alright, let's make this quick..." she said as she warped into new foreign lands.

LLM

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The small darkened room shook me to my core. Hanging threads and large baskets galore. Did I fall asleep here - again? Maybe it was still a dream. My attempt to fall back into a peaceful slumber disturbed by the cacophony of voices filling the surrounding area. Was I perhaps *gasp* kidnapped?

NO. No one knows me. I've made sure of that. My blond hair captures some onlookers, but that's it! I haven't been important nor wanted for as long as I can recall. Must be perchance that I found myself at the back of this damned carriage.

"Who's back there?" A voice crackled from the front. An old man from the sounds of it. He had definitely seen better days, judging by the state of his carriage and the goods he was carrying. Trying to make ends meet - nothing new about that considering the state of the world.

"Eh, nothing!" I screamed back - quickly rolling out the back. Can't have traders on my back about sleeping in weird places or getting a free ride, I guess. Not an eye batted, too busy for it. Quickly, I could find myself between these people. Although my hair still stood out, I was another "trader" visiting a marketplace, no? Shouldn't be too concerning.

"You there, with the orange hair!?" Actually, its yellow. But I digress. Always garnering attention. Maybe cutting it off would look cool? Who am I kidding, no one wants to look like a potato. "Hmm?"

"First time here? I have some wares if you're interested." He asked in his best salesman tone. Always targeting the kids, these guys tactics know no bounds.

"Eh, I don't have any money on me. I'm poor T_T." I gesture to my empty pockets filled with nuts and some granules of sand. How long they've been there would be anyone's guess.

You must be registered for see images
"Shoo then." His face crinkled up like an old toilet paper. No love for the poor here. Capitalism at its finest. "I wasn't even looking at your sto-" I interrupt myself as I spot a wonder from afar. Flowing black hair and eyes like the pool of the Gods. Did she notice me? Did she see me stumble from the carriage? No. She sees a strong man before her. A man with a plan!

Gripping my sword in hand and ignoring the troglodoyte - I move between the people to the fair goddess. Her smile shone and her eyes invited me over. Could she be the one? After all this time, in a marketplace of all locations? Her long hair flowed like the calmest of rivers. Her red dress - immaculate in its perfection (creases and all). Lightly adored with a light lace design and elegant pattern. Bare footed, she stood at the forefront of a fairly large store. Perhaps her own - a woman with money. Imagine the life to be had. Warm food and a soft place to sleep at night. Ah, the wonders. I pace my walk, not too fast nor too slow. My eyes remain with hers - I exude an aura of mysteriousness. Which I am of course, no one knows me here.

As I come closer, I clear my throat - like someone whose smoked his whole life and in a deep voice, I ask, "Hi miss, do you beckon my presence?"

Her eyes remain focused on mine. She looked like she could read my thoughts. Her eyes quickly scanned my immaculate taste of clothing before she brought her hand to her mouth as she said, "Traveler, are you?" A simple smile followed by an even stronger grip on my sword. "What gave it away?"

"You look a bit lost. Perhaps some tea to settle down?" Tea would be amazing. A nice green tea brew served by this goddess would definitely make my day a lot better. "Sure - hope that comes with your company miss?"

A shot in the dark, but perhaps she'd be interested in sitting down a bit. Maybe it's been a long day. Wouldn't want her on her feet all day. She giggled and disappeared to the back, only gesturing to a small table within the confines of the shop. Ha! That's a yes for me. Well, at least the seat is comfortable and I can grab a tea with some eye candy. Sitting down, I place my sword on the table before me. Old rusty, he'd gotten me out of some tough situations before. That duo group - ugh. Shudder to think about all the near misses I've had. And the accompanying scars.

The rumbling and busliting of the area didn't seem to die down. People selling their wares and others peddling for their livelihood. A far cry from what I was used to. Speaking of, my train of thought disrupted by "others". Why'd they have to come here.

"Rebekah, a brew of your finest - the usual." Return customers. But at least now I knew her name. Rebekah, fitting name. Their conversation drowned out whatever I was thinking of. Yada yada yada. Speak of current events. As if the mood wasn't soured enough by their presence. Though, my ears widened nonetheless, it had been some time since I cared about current ongoings. There was always someone stronger, someone looking to tear the place apart - someone dangerous. Their conversation was depressing to say the least, but something did catch my attention.

The talk of tools - a forger of some renown. Not too far from here, huh? I lent my ear out further. "They say this person can make tools of the greatest caliber. Something unique - perhaps even powerful." My hair once again grabbing attention. "You a Shinobi, young man? I see you have a weapon." He gestured to old rusty on the table. Still within its sheath, rusty garnered attention for its bright pouch and small size. "Could better than that. I don't know - if I had any fighting left me, I'd go myself. But youth seems to flow through you still, boy. Head to the Sanctuary. Perhaps there's some truth to this."

"Tools eh?" Might come in handy. But my tea..Would it be worth it to see if this is legit? Would Rebekah wait for me? All unknown in the greater scheme of things. But perhaps now would be a good time to get my head into the game and actually mean something. Do something that matters. Perhaps even find some purpose along the way? I swear to all the gods if these men are leading me away for a chance with Rebekah, I'll be back. Rummaging through my pouch, I found the perfect thing for her to remember me by. An old kunai with my initials scribbled onto it. Big Z.

"Tell her I'll be back. Thanks for the tip."

Grabbing old rusty, I make for the Sanctuary. Odd name, but cool enough to check out. Wonder what I'll find out there..

-Leaving Landmark-

Travel Itinerary:

#264 -> #265 -> #280 -> #281 -> #282 -> #286
Departing #264 Dawnport at 11:42 PM (10/11/23)
#265: 12:42 AM - 1:42 AM
#280: 1:42 AM - 2:42 AM
#281: 2:42 AM - 3:42 AM
#282: 3:42 AM - 4:42 AM
#285: 4:42 AM - 5:42 AM

Arriving at #286 Sanctuary at 05:42AM (11/10/23)

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Lilith arrived at Dawnport where she would go on trying to fetch some metals she could use for her craft. With an overwhelmingly crowded town square, she stood out from the rest of the people. She immediately used her wings in order to gain more intel about where she would be able to find some material, instead of walking around the people on the ground. However, flying above everyone else, made her stand out even more and the townsfolk started to get rather worried about the flying girl who they thought was some sort of angel. After sailing across the mild breeze a few meters above the ground she had found absolutely nothing. No shops, no marketplaces, nothing. No one was selling any kinds of metals around here. A bit dejected, she decided to land on the ground again, with the people gazing at her with a surprised expression. Her cigarette from before had now burned out and the ecstasy from it left her annoyed. She wanted more of them as well now.. One of the townsfolk approached her, it was a woman in her 70s who were walking around with her two grandkids, both of which stayed behind.
Say, are you an angel?
Lilith was surprised with the question. She didn't even know what an angel was.

Uh, tashinaki.. Do you know where i can find some tabako soshite kinzoku?
The elder looked at her with her eyebrows raised and scratched her hair.

Ugh.. Right, metals and cigarettes.. I’m sure one of the ships has what you need come materials but cigarettes i can’t in good faith show you where to buy. You look like a kid, not an adult.

Lilith twitched her eyes, she couldn’t believe someone was deliberately witholding information on where to buy cigarettes for herself yet her disappointment was countered with the useful tip presented to her. The ships, why didn’t she think of that herself?

Ah, arigato. I’ll see you around.
She continued onwards to the docks where several ships had anchored and noticed upon further investigation that they were shipping warfare supplies, ingots and other materials alike, the ship was full with it. Keen to purchase some of the goods, she reached out to a sailor stationed on the vessel, asking him if it was possible to purchase the materials she needed. She made quite the entrance into his space as she flew up against the vessel and landed on the upper deck.

Oiii! Say, may i purchase some of your materials?
The man froze in place, she had startled the shit out of him and equipped with nothing but a broom he pointed it to what he thought was his advesary. She giggled at the gesture and attempted to cool the situation down a bit with some body language.

Sumimasen, i startled you. Let me take that again from the top, I am looking for some metals to buy but they need to be special. See i am needing something i can use to forge a sword out of, im thinking steel would be ideal unless you have something.. Even stronger?

Lady.. I am not the person to sell our goods, i am working on the ship yes but i am not the one who owns our cargo. Also, if you want to purchase anything you need to speak with our captian, Bonney. Follow me, i’ll take you to her but a word of advice. You should show her the coin at the start of your introduction..

The two headed down to the lower decks which would lead up to the captains quarters. Lilith admired the ornate golden and exotic decor that clotted the ships interior. She put her hand on a pouch of Ryo as they knocked on the captains door. Bonney opened it with a huge slam, and it seemed like they had woken her up from a nap. Without flinching and with a broad smile on her face, she spoke to the captain who looked to be in her late 20s with a tall yet slender body.

Yoo! I am looking to purchase some of your goods, would this be enough for some of your highest graded carbon steel Im thinking about 50 kilograms?
She presented a bag filled with Ryo and hoped that it would be enough. Bonney looked at the bag of Ryo and then took a deep long stare into Lilith’s general direction. Her expression changed rapidly from moody to somewhat professional.

And what would a child like yourself need 50kg of carbon steel for? No, don’t tell me.. The coin seems.. Adequate, you may take the hardware and be on your way.
And just like that, the deal was struck and Lilith left Dawnport with her arms heavily encumbered with high class rated carbon steel.

LLM