Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Alright, so the sharingan is (arguably) the most well-known Dojutsu and Kekkai-Genkai in Naruto. There's a reason for that, it's been portrayed a LOT in the manga, and has been expanded upon more than any other Kekkai Genkai. Since you're new to the RP, we'll do this RP-style. I'll reply and you'll reply in character as well.

Hiei was late. He'd told the young Uchiha that he'd teach him the fundamentals of their clan. Surprisingly, there had been more and more survivors of Itachi's massacre appearing. Of course, Hiei hadn't known that he was an Uchiha at the time. Otherwise, there would have been consequences for the Itachi-kid's actions. Deadly consequences.

Stepping out from behind a tree, Hiei darts into the forest clearing. His sharingan, a three tomoe, is already passively activated, and he uses it to stare his student right in the eyes.

"For now, you've yet to manifest your sharingan. I'm here to help you do so, though it might be painful. Obviously, I'm not responsible for any mental or physical damage you sustain. If you're strong, you'll survive. Otherwise....."

Hiei left the statement hanging in the air, letting the silence punctuate and reinforce his meaning.

"For now, just tell me everything that you know about our illustrious clan and our Kekkai Genkai."

Last edited:

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Chuuya stood in place as the man appeared in front of him from virtually nowhere. The man staring directly into Chuuya's eyes howv=ever the man's eyes were different. They were Red with 3 black dots surrounding his pupils.

"For now, you've yet to manifest your sharingan. I'm here to help you do so, though it might be painful. Obviously, I'm not responsible for any mental or physical damage you sustain. If you're strong, you'll survive. Otherwise....."

Chuuya kept quiet for the moment as he thought to himself. He hadn't learn much from his father about the Uchiha clan seeing as his father left before even awakening his sharingan.

"For now, just tell me everything that you know about our illustrious clan and our Kekkai Genkai."

Well, I don't know much. I was born in the land of the wind and my Father defected from the Clan before even gaining his Sharingan. However from what I learned from him is that the Sharingan is an Ocular Doujutsu that can see chakra flow and mass while being able to differentiate between types of chakra through physical characteristics

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
We not roleplayer, first off, this Riker talking to Inashi cause RP is life. We'll get into RP when I'm actually unlocking ya shits. For now, lemme explain what Sharingan is and what it can do.

The Sharingan is the Kekkei Genkai of the Uchiha clan, a Dojutsu/Eye Technique characterized by red eyes and tomoe surrounding the black pupil in the center. The Sharingan develops in stages. The first stage, simply called Sharingan, also develops in its own substages cause Kishi was wilding with the shits.

Each substage of the base Sharingan is represented by those tomoe I mentioned. In the series, it appears you could develop a mismatch of Tomoe. Sasuke unlocked his with two tomoe in one eye, and one tomoe in the other, and I think Obito did the same shit idk. But in the RP, we go with each eye containing the same amount of tomoe. I'll beat your bio ass in a second to unlock the first of the substages: The one-tomoe Sharingan. When this is activated, the clarity of your vision is enhanced beyond your normal limits, specifically 1.5x to your tracking and you gain the ability to see chakra. Any questions before I unlock it?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Aight, so I'ma unlock your first tomoe with some RP.
Sneering at the young Uchiha before him, Doflamingo immediately leaped into action. Kicking off of the ground, he bounded through the air at blinding speeds, surely too fast for the young Shinobi to even perceive with his common eyes. Closing the distance rapidly, Doflamingo bent his body in preparation for his assault, leaning his upper body towards his left and raising his right leg, arching it backwards so as to deliver a powerful, rotating kick. Reaching the Uchiha's proximity, Doflamingo drive his shin into the side of the man's head, sending him flying towards his right into a nearby tree.

The Uchiha would slam into the tree back-first with a dull thud, the impact so high he would appear to bounce off of the tree for but a brief moment before starting to slump to the ground again. However, he would not fall so easily. Just as his body began its descent, the Uchiha would find his hair grabbed by Doflamingo, the Morningstar towering over him with a sadistic smile on his face. Chuckling heartily, Doflamingo would yank the Uchiha's face forward as he drove his knee upwards, planting it square into the Uchiha's face and sending him flying into the tree above. With a leap, Doflamingo grabbed the Uchiha's ankle and threw him back into the ground before ultimately allowing his body to drop down, driving his knee once again into the Uchiha, this time planting it into his stomach.