Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rufus while wandering the forest as well notices a powerful looking man walking. He looks like he has no pin pointed destination and looks like he can help me... Rufus then approaches him and tells him what he needs and patiently waits for the man's response.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara looks at at the man, sneering at him. He barely listened to a word the man said, he was more annoyed at the fact that he had rudely bothered him. His purpose could have been a nice, lonesome stroll for all he knew. Madara had half a mind to just kill him now and get on with his walk...whether he did or not was still left to be seen.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

Word of advice, if you start in first person or third person, continue that way. If you wish to convey thoughts, writing them in italic and saying your character thought or thinks this afterwards would help.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll do first person then since it's my forte.

Looking at the man, I had no idea how powerful he was or if he could help me... I need your help, please. I'm an Uchiha, but still a weak one. I haven't even unlocked my clan's ultimate signature technique. After saying that I see the man looking down for a little bit. As he raises his head and I can see his face, I notice his eyes a blood red. You're an Uchiha too? I bow quickly and beg for help. Please, help me awaken the power that is dormant within me!

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Our clan's ability is the Sharingan meaning the copy wheel eye, and it has 3 main levels that have their own special ability. It is a kekkei genkai, a bloodline trait that only people of the Uchiha can possess on their own.

1 Tomoe: The first ability is to see the flow of chakra, track speed better than the human eye and can see through weak genjutsu up to D Rank I believe. Also, it can track down the ninjutsu of the opponent.

2 Tomoe: Improved tracking skills, see through C rank gentjutsu and better skills at reading handseals.

3 Tomoe: Every thing is improved and you're able to see through B Rank genjutsu and able to read extremely fast movement and predict movement.

After those three levels, if you were to experience devestating pain mentally, you can potentially awaken your Mangekyou Sharingan. It's a whole other level compared to your regular sharingan. It's a super risky tech because of the harm it causes to the user. It can slowly deteriorates your eyesight and makes it bleed.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Hmph, Madara grunted. His words had stuck to the Uchiha apparently. Maybe he actually had a bit of use to him...but not without that Sharingan activated...something needed to be done, he had no pride to show.

"Now...the only way for your ability to manifest is for you to undergo tremendous stress and despair as well as physical pain.."

Madara lowers his eyes at the man, showing a very ominous look as he smiles, clearly enjoying the madness he was descending into.

Fight back or accept an asswhooping, your call.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I look at the man in complete shock... No mercy or any consideration from him I guess. Looking at him boldly I say,

I'll take the ass whooping with pride :scorps:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Before we move on, it seems I skipped a bit of information on the Sharingan. I intended to type it in my last post, but I accidently deleted and didn't notice.

First lets take the chakra flow, that's basically the most basic Sharingan ability and unlocked when activating the 2 Tomoe Sharingan, it's not activated in 1 Tomoe because when the Sharingan is in 1 Tomoe, it's considered an incomplete stage, but we will discuss the abilities of each level of Sharingan when we are done with the basic part, anyway the Sharingan can see the chakra flow of anything that has chakra flowing in it, and by itself it gives each and every chakra flow a distinctive color from one another, meaning that people's chakra color vary when you see it with the Sharingan, as a result of seeing the chakra flow and high clarity of perception that the Sharingan grants the user, the Sharingan has also the ability to differentiate between the basic 5 chakra natures, because each elemental chakra has a unique feature to it that makes it noticeable by the Sharingan, lets take fire for example, the Fire chakra is extremely hot which affects the color pattern, Wind chakra is composed of very thin blades, Lightning chakra vibrates rapidly, earth chakra is very dense, which affects the color by making it denser, water chakra has a certain flow, therefore it's known by the Sharingan when each chakra nature, achieving the capacity and clarity to determine each chakra nature of the basic 5 is unlocked when activating the 3 Tomoe Sharingan level, as a result of seeing the chakra flow as well, since chakra circulates around the body in a certain manner, when genjutsu is used it interrupts the pattern of the chakra flow making the chakra flow irregular which leads the Sharingan to discovering when the genjutsu is being used on them, or anyone around them, The Sharingan cannot penetrate chakra, meaning that when a chakra flow is present in front of the Sharingan it can see past it no matter how faint or dense the chakra is, therefore Sharingan users are blinded when getting caught inside the hidden mist technique, the Sharingan however is capable of seeing through thin walls that contain no chakra in them to a certain extent, like for example it can see chakra right below the surface of the ground, but it can't see chakra deep within the ground.
Now onto the second ability, genjutsu related abilities of the Sharingan, like i mentioned before the Sharingan is capable of determining the genjutsu when it happens by watching the irregular chakra flow, in addition to that, the Sharingan is capable of piercing through visual genjutsu of B-rank and below in case of 3 Tomoe Sharingan, what defines the genjutsu technique to be a visual one is it's features, like for example genjutsu that affects your eye sight making you see false illusionary images that aren't real, if a part of the genjutsu or all of it fools your sight, then your Sharingan can pierce through that genjutsu according to the rank, however genjutsus that affect only your hearing or touch then it's not considered a visual genjutsu and therefore not breakable by the Sharingan, however breaking through visual genjutsus doesn't mean that the Sharingan can only identify visual genjutsu, it identifies all kinds of genjutsu through the chakra flow, and keep one thing in mind, the Sharingan can indeed break through B-rank and below visual genjutsu, but that doesn't mean that the Sharingan user is immune to that level of genjutsu when used against him, the Sharingan often takes a second or two to break the genjutsu, depending on how powerful your Sharingan is by the tomoe level and such, meaning that the genjutsu will affect you for only a moment, but the next moment your Sharingan will break free of it, when encountering a genjutsu technique you can't just assume that the Sharingan knows it, you have to clearly describe how you know it's a genjutsu in this case by saying that the Sharingan sees the irregular chakra flow and therefore knows that this is a genjutsu, when achieving the 3 Tomoe Sharingan level, you receive a new ability, which is casting genjutsu through your Sharingan eyes, the genjutsu casted with the Sharingan is extremely fast, but has a huge drawback, is not only does it need you to have a clear view and gazing directly into your opponent's eyes, but also it needs your opponent to be looking at your Sharingan eyes to work, that's the case of most Sharingan related genjutsus excluding some of them which should be clearly written in the technique's description, anyway for the eye contact based genjutsu short range fights are your best option if you want to use it, you only need one second or one moment with a mutual eye contact to cast your eye genjutsu.

Third and last ability of the Sharingan is the tracking and prediction/copying abilities, lets take tracking first, the Sharingan has the ability to slow down the movements when you are looking at it, meaning that movements will happen a lot slower to you than they are in reality, that doesn't mean that the speed is literally slowed down, you just see it slowed down with your Sharingan, which gives you higher reaction times when encountering fast movements, but you have to remember that for you to keep up with high speeds "normally" your body has to have the same speed of the target, you can see it, but your body doesn't have the speed capacity to keep up with it, i'll describe the speed limit when mentioning each of the Sharingan power levels, as a result of high speed tracking and high clarity of perception your Sharingan is able to catch the slightest movement that's done by your opponent, even an ear twitch, making the Sharingan a great asset in close ranged fights, now onto the prediction abilities, the Sharingan is capable of predicting ninjutsu techniques that's done by your opponent according to a set of rules, first you have to have clear vision of his handseal usage and second you have to have encountered or know the technique that he's using previously, in order to know which exact technique he is going to use without him even using it, this works for all cannon techniques once you master them, therefore you would be capable of predicting each and every cannon technique before they happen and therefore have more reaction times, for custom techniques you must have encountered the technique before or know it, keep in mind that when you know the technique happening you can't possibly react before it's done, meaning to use a technique before your opponent uses his justifying it by you knowing what technique he is going to use, in our RP this defies the timeframe rule, your Sharingan is also capable of predicting Taijutsu movements according to the movement patterns of the body and reacting to it accordingly making the sharingan a very deadly weapon when fighting hand to hand users, now onto the copying part, this part is not fully achieved in this RP, because the Sharingan is capable of copying any techniques the user witnesses and can use, for example basic 5 elements, which everyone can use, but when it comes to custom jutsus they can't be copied to keep the custom jutsus unique to their users.

O_O Wallie lol

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A hoodied figure arrives right next to Madara with a sword hanging off his back. The hoodied figure slowly takes off his hoodie and reveals himself to be Vergil of the dark release.

Vergil: Well Madara san. You rang ?

Vergil turns his attention to the puny Uchiha standing before him, clearly under the instruction of the great Madara.

Vergil: Hey, bitch boy without the sharingan. I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life. Any objections ?

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A hoodied figure arrives right next to Madara with a sword hanging off his back. The hoodied figure slowly takes off his hoodie and reveals himself to be Vergil of the dark release.

Vergil: Well Madara san. You rang ?

Vergil turns his attention to the puny Uchiha standing before him, clearly under the instruction of the great Madara.

Vergil: Hey, bitch boy without the sharingan. I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life. Any objections ?

Yeah, I have one objection, can't it be 2 inches?

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vergil begins a light chucle which turns into a death stare, in which he glares at you into your eyes. Giving off a wave of killing intent. Where you are forced to begin shivering as you encounter images of your own death at the hands of Vergil.

Vergil: I will kill you. I'm not here to play with you.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra