[Mystery] The Asylum for Thoughts (Incomplete)

Pizza

Kin
247💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My thoughts seemed to have no value for every second of the day that wasn’t spent communicating and interacting was all filled with thoughts, why answers needed questions and why doubts needed faith and why failure needed victory and why hate needed love because our thoughts needs a heart to understand which one made sense even though time was sacrificed for the thoughts that didn’t, but because THOUGHTS were meant to ponder over and over that certain things in life were meant to sacrifice for better or for worse I know my thoughts wouldn’t be there with me in my corpse….I am thinking again, my mind is the asylum and my answers were the pills (even though they weren’t good ones), they made my thoughts vanquish because my thoughts are questions like the insane searching for sanity..what if??….My thoughts were reality?

Not my best, but hope you enjoyed, btw Happy New Years to everyone!!

Last edited:

Pizza

Kin
247💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haven't read this one before now, but seeing your comment it sparked my interest.

For some reason, the theme doesn't seem to differ too much between the two. I like it.
Thank you, I often do spoken word, so it sounds much better with the "dry" emotions that I would've displayed while performing this piece, however I'm glad that you took time to read it. My intentions however was to make several haiku and poems under the statement 'The asylum for thoughts' you know like a song album with a title. Thank you once again.