Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you for the generous offer of training me in Caesium Release, @Ańbu Juniør. I really appreciate the opportunity and thank you for waiting so patiently for me to reach the rank of Jounin so as to learn it properly. 🙏

As always, I am perfectly open to the idea of conducting the training either IC or OOC; whichever is more convenient for you, even if you choose a combination of the two at your own discretion. I look forward to it.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the wait. RPing is fine with me. Do you mind starting us off?
No trouble at all. 🙏

Several months had passed since Chise had taken up the mantle of the Shinobi's lifestyle. It was a tireless, unrelenting journey that allotted her very few moments of reprieve from the perpetual call of duty that took her from one place to another, consistently driven to take on one mission or another in the effort to advance the wants and needs of not only herself, but the village she was apart of as well. Few things served as a means for her to relax and step back from the air of dwelling responsibility, yet in an odd way, she found solace in training. Chise has always been a studious person; frequently relying on her none-too-often improvised intellect to guide her through many troubling situations throughout her young life. The introduction of being a Shinobi only seemed to exasperate this very "think on your feet" sort of mentality that she has adopted from a young age.

While her growth has seemingly been rapid and without much in the way of delay in it's momentum, carried from one mission to another until finally reaching the rank of Jounin, she needed to resolve something.. She felt stagnant in her development. While her responsibilities and the air of growing expectations were ever on the rise of her performance going forward, she felt as though little had changed in her capabilities to perform and live up to those expectations. She needed to find other ways to expand her knowledge and, more specifically, her strength, so that she might have the tools to combat the trials ahead of her.

With Ruth at her side, Chise had taken to the mountainous Northern regions of the Snow Country continent. She had heard rumor of an elemental mastery that was taught to those who pursued it's lessons after being told of it's existence and, consequently, invited to seek out it's teachings. Mirabelle herself had introduced Chise to the idea, telling her whom it was that she needed to look for in order to do so herself. While it had taken her several days, she felt all too accustomed to the traveler's life by now; having crossed the difference between Tsumigakure in the heart of the Badlands to the Eastern continent of Tobusekai, often times in several transitional periods there and back again, numerous times. Though she was used to travel, the one thing she didn't particularly care for was sleeping on hard surfaces, something like gravely terrain. In rigid, ice-capped
You must be registered for see images
mountain regions... Oh, dear.

With a weighty sigh, Chise had become lost in her dwelling thoughts. Ruth had peered up toward her from her side as they walked along in a steady pace through the snow-blanketed path they followed, his nose wiggling in recognition of the air of anxiety that seemed to swell within Chise; something that he was easily capable of detecting due to their shared spiritual bond. "Try to relax. The cold is far heavier if you let your nerves get away from you." Chise turned her gaze toward the hound, blinking her emerald irises in something of a curious manner as she pondered his words a moment before simply nodding before returning her attention forward. She'd anchor her eyes skyward slightly, peering into the hazy white blanket that coated the entire sky; as though it were a single large cloud, shaking loose from it a light snowfall across the entire continent. "I know, you're right.. I guess I just don't have many fond memories of the snow. Here's hoping we didn't come out here for nothing.." She hummed softly through the huffed clouds of condensation that would part from her lips with every word into the chilled air. With luck, this person that they had been looking for would happen to have a cabin or some sort that they could thaw out in upon arrival. Maybe a bowl of stew, or soup... Though she'd happily settle for a cup of warm herbal tea.. Another sigh escaped her as her daydream dissipated slowly, giving way to the realization that it was very unlikely...

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️

My movements were becoming dull, my arms were numb, and the cold ate away at my bones. I disliked the cold and the snow almost as much as I disliked the sandy desert. It stung my nose and made it stuffy, reducing my sense of smell a great degree. I didn't like it when my nose didn't work. It made me feel as if I'd lost access to a fundamental part of myself. Even with all this, I still had two enemies before me to deal with. “Fu***ng poachers!” I sweared under my breath. I'd made the journey north while hunting them after learning that a large group of them had been hunting and stealing not just the wild wolves of Zhouhua, but also ninken from my clan.

Solaire and Sif had volunteered to infiltrate the camp by allowing the poachers to capture them, and using our mental link and my sense of smell I was easily able to track them. What we didn't expect was the inhumane treatment they had to endure while captured. Just recalling it made me angry beyond belief, but the two had put up with it so we could eradicate them all at once. I tracked them north for days until we reached an unmarked camp in the mountain of the Land of Snow, and thinking that was all of them I attacked with the intention of destroying them all. Everything went well until I came across multiple powerful shinobi. I was able to fight them one at a time, but as the battle went on and I lost strength it became harder and harder to defeat them.

I realized then that this place was more that a simple poaching camp, and since a majority of it had been destroyed in the fighting, I decided it would be best to rescue my ninken and retreat for the time being. They were weak, but alive, and I had them merge into my body as we made out escape. Since then I'd been relentless attacked by pursuers, leaving a trail of bodies and blood across the Snow Country. The two before me were the last of them, but the days of constant fighting had worn me down.

I lunged at the closest one, who simply sidestepped to the right, causing me to stumble forward and leaving me in a vulnerable state. The pursuerer used the opportunity to perform a diagonal slash down my back, but I simply utilized the momentum from stumbling forward to go into a roll. As soon as my feet hit the ground I jumped backwards, rotating my greatsword as I did in order to impale the attacker.

Before the man's body even touched to ground, I maneuvered around him and aimed a horizontal slash at the second pursuer's chest, but the man saw it coming. He swung his blade upwards, attempting to redirecting my blade upwards, but his effort proved fruitless due to the sheer weight of my weapon, and his swords bent as Caladbolg slamed into him and sent his flying. He screamed in pain as his arm went limp, and hie clutched his broken ribs with his free arm.

I walked over to him as he screamed in pain and tried to crawl away. I raised my weapon brought it down on his chest, dying the pure white snow red with his blood. I pulled the weapon free and attempted to dislodge the blood, but I could no longer lift it. Dragging it behind me, I walked for some time until even my body began to give out. I fell into the snow and my body tumbled for a few meters before stopping. The last thing I saw was a girl. A girl with read hair and unclouded eyes, and a dog that smelled like death.

****​

Solair and Sif were weak. They barely had the strength to defend themselves much less their packbrother. Still, when he collapsed before the woman and the black dog beside her, they unmerged from his body and stepped forward, their entire body a shuddering snarl. The were ready to defend him with their very lives, just as he had done for them.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

My movements were becoming dull, my arms were numb, and the cold ate away at my bones. I disliked the cold and the snow almost as much as I disliked the sandy desert. It stung my nose and made it stuffy, reducing my sense of smell a great degree. I didn't like it when my nose didn't work. It made me feel as if I'd lost access to a fundamental part of myself. Even with all this, I still had two enemies before me to deal with. “Fu***ng poachers!” I sweared under my breath. I'd made the journey north while hunting them after learning that a large group of them had been hunting and stealing not just the wild wolves of Zhouhua, but also ninken from my clan.
Solaire and Sif had volunteered to infiltrate the camp by allowing the poachers to capture them, and using our mental link and my sense of smell I was easily able to track them. What we didn't expect was the inhumane treatment they had to endure while captured. Just recalling it made me angry beyond belief, but the two had put up with it so we could eradicate them all at once. I tracked them north for days until we reached an unmarked camp in the mountain of the Land of Snow, and thinking that was all of them I attacked with the intention of destroying them all. Everything went well until I came across multiple powerful shinobi. I was able to fight them one at a time, but as the battle went on and I lost strength it became harder and harder to defeat them.
I realized then that this place was more that a simple poaching camp, and since a majority of it had been destroyed in the fighting, I decided it would be best to rescue my ninken and retreat for the time being. They were weak, but alive, and I had them merge into my body as we made out escape. Since then I'd been relentless attacked by pursuers, leaving a trail of bodies and blood across the Snow Country. The two before me were the last of them, but the days of constant fighting had worn me down.
I lunged at the closest one, who simply sidestepped to the right, causing me to stumble forward and leaving me in a vulnerable state. The pursuerer used the opportunity to perform a diagonal slash down my back, but I simply utilized the momentum from stumbling forward to go into a roll. As soon as my feet hit the ground I jumped backwards, rotating my greatsword as I did in order to impale the attacker.
Before the man's body even touched to ground, I maneuvered around him and aimed a horizontal slash at the second pursuer's chest, but the man saw it coming. He swung his blade upwards, attempting to redirecting my blade upwards, but his effort proved fruitless due to the sheer weight of my weapon, and his swords bent as Caladbolg slamed into him and sent his flying. He screamed in pain as his arm went limp, and hie clutched his broken ribs with his free arm.
I walked over to him as he screamed in pain and tried to crawl away. I raised my weapon brought it down on his chest, dying the pure white snow red with his blood. I pulled the weapon free and attempted to dislodge the blood, but I could no longer lift it. Dragging it behind me, I walked for some time until even my body began to give out. I fell into the snow and my body tumbled for a few meters before stopping. The last thing I saw was a girl. A girl with read hair and unclouded eyes, and a dog that smelled like death.

Solair and Sif were weak. They barely had the strength to defend themselves much less their packbrother. Still, when he collapsed before the woman and the black dog beside her, they unmerged from his body and stepped forward, their entire body a shuddering snarl. The were ready to defend him with their very lives, just as he had done for them.

Chise and Ruth continued on in something of a steady pace through the mountain passes; they had believed they were making good time, though despite the packed snow surrounding their every footprint that leads on for seemingly miles behind them, only to be recovered by freshly descending snowfall, they still could see no sign of obvious civilization in sight. A bleakness began to set across Chise's visage; was it such a good idea to come out here on a simple whim? What if this "rumor" was nothing but? Could this have been a test set to her on researching leads before she pursues them? She provided some due diligence to this search, but yet she still felt grossly uninformed. Who was she even looking for..?

Suddenly, as Chise was watching the snow pack beneath her steps, gaze low, she felt the sudden pull of a familiar appendage around her waist; Ruth's tail had extended out around her, serving as a means to halt her movements while the hound stood beside her himself, his ruby eyes peering forward while Chise looked at him with a lifted brow of curiosity, uncertain why he had stopped her. "They reek of blood.." Ruth stated, nodding his head forward which directed Chise's attention forward as well. At a glance, something of a surreal reflection caught her eye at first. A single standing figure and a four-legged pairing beside him, yet there seemed to be no sign of an obvious companion. At least, not at first.

The sighting had brought both parties to a sudden halt. With a large blade drawn and gliding behind the man, and with Ruth's keen observation of them being stained in blood, Chise had little choice but to assume that they were a threat; at least for now. Her brows knitted slowly together as she lifted a boot backward and arranged it behind her, readying for a means of maneuverability at a moments notice. Just as she were to open her mouth to call out to them, the figure had fallen into the snow, collapsing. Chise blinked, uncertain of whether or not something had been done while she wasn't looking, yet that seemed highly unlikely. She looked to Ruth, as if to question if he had done anything, of which he simply shook his head while continuing to look forward himself. This was becoming quite strange..

As Chise began to step forward, in an effort to investigate the individual who previously stood in front of her, blocking her path, she witnessed a sudden surge of shadows bleed from the same source. Each one seemed to manifest instantaneously surrounding the man; four paws to each. Matted fur coats became clear, some with dried stains of red and dark browns covering their manes, flanks and across the hind sides. They each seemed.. exhausted. As if they had just been disturbed from a rest had been refused many hours before. "w-Wolves..?" Chise hummed softly to herself, unsure of what to make of the group in front of her. "This is no ordinary pack. They each carry chakra through them. They are likely Ninken; bred to be companions to particular Shinobi clans. Treat them with respect and a steady hand, all should be fine.."

Each of the hounds were primed and ready to pounce; their fur like spikes, tails tucked and heads low with wide stances. They were clearly unwilling to let her any closer than was necessary, but.. Peering past the pack, she eyed the man who had fallen into the snow previously, stains of red slowly but surely leaking into the pure white canvas that surrounded him, hinting at wounds that were left unchecked up till now. If she didn't get through, he'd no doubt die; at best suffer immensely as a consequence of going untreated. The words Ruth had spoken to her before slowly chimed through her thoughts as she contemplated how to proceed. Carefully, Chise lifted a hand to pull at the shoulder straps to her bag, letting it roll off her shoulders and down her arms, the bag dropping into the snow beside her. Immediately after, she pulled her thick, green jacket from her form, folding it once over and onto her bag as well. Now she wore little more than a simple grey sweater, of which she pulled up the sleeves to. Almost immediately her cheeks began to redden as the cold began to nip at her newly exposed skin, yet she seemed to have a reason behind all of this.

Stepping steadily forward with hands outstretched at her sides, lifted just above her waistline and palms angled forward, it was as though she aimed to reveal all possibly surfaces, to show a lack of anything hidden in any obvious places. Her emerald eyes fixed intently on each of the canine; shifting back and forth between one and another before resting on one that seemed to stand the closest to the collapsed man. This particular hound seemed to stand out among the rest; whether it was the man's personal companion or the pack's alpha, she needed someone to address.. "You've no reason to believe it, but I have no ill intent. I do know medical ninjutsu though, and a few other things.. If your friend isn't tended to soon, then he may see lasting consequences for going untreated." She wasn't so sure that they'd understand her, least of all respond to her in any meaningful way,
yet her tone was steady and precise, as though she were talking to someone she knew well enough could understand her. Perhaps her time speaking with Ruth up till now offered a sense of confidence when it came to talking to animals instead of people like herself, preventing her from feeling less than awkward about it.

Once she had made her intent known, whether they intended to believe her or not, Chise wasn't so sure.. For now she needed a way to try and prove her intent, at least to some degree. Shifting a hand across her lower back, Chise pulled from her waist a single scroll, of which she slowly unraveled across the snow's surface. Nipping gently into her lower lip, blood swelled to the surface of the fresh cut made by her teeth, allowing for her to swipe at it with her thumb, gradually tracing a simple kanji character across the center surface of the scroll. Immediately afterward, a large plume of smoke would fill the surrounding air, temporarily causing her to vanish from sight before it'd inevitably clear with a steady breeze. In the clearing was now a sizeable hut that took it's place directly behind Chise, as well a mobile medical bed that sat in place where the scroll once did. Slowly she approached it, adjusting a few of the mechanisms on it to lower it closer to the ground, making it easier to possibly put someone onto it if needed. To any who were even remotely familiar with Medical Ninjutsu, it was clear that what she had just used was the Medical Shinobi summoning scroll.. iconic and difficult to confuse. Chise returned her attention to the hounds, offering a gentle, affirming smile. "If it's any consolation, I can also cook, and even make up some baths with warm water for everyone. I might need one myself at this rate.." She hummed with a faint laughter behind her words, the redness of her cheeks slowly growing with each passing moment as the cold would set closer to her bones, all while she waited patiently for a decision to be made.

Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:
    • アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
    • 水 - a bottle of sterilized water
    • 包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
    • 血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
    • 温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
    • ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
    • 流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
    • 研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Chise and Ruth continued on in something of a steady pace through the mountain passes; they had believed they were making good time, though despite the packed snow surrounding their every footprint that leads on for seemingly miles behind them, only to be recovered by freshly descending snowfall, they still could see no sign of obvious civilization in sight. A bleakness began to set across Chise's visage; was it such a good idea to come out here on a simple whim? What if this "rumor" was nothing but? Could this have been a test set to her on researching leads before she pursues them? She provided some due diligence to this search, but yet she still felt grossly uninformed. Who was she even looking for..?

Suddenly, as Chise was watching the snow pack beneath her steps, gaze low, she felt the sudden pull of a familiar appendage around her waist; Ruth's tail had extended out around her, serving as a means to halt her movements while the hound stood beside her himself, his ruby eyes peering forward while Chise looked at him with a lifted brow of curiosity, uncertain why he had stopped her. "They reek of blood.." Ruth stated, nodding his head forward which directed Chise's attention forward as well. At a glance, something of a surreal reflection caught her eye at first. A single standing figure and a four-legged pairing beside him, yet there seemed to be no sign of an obvious companion. At least, not at first.

The sighting had brought both parties to a sudden halt. With a large blade drawn and gliding behind the man, and with Ruth's keen observation of them being stained in blood, Chise had little choice but to assume that they were a threat; at least for now. Her brows knitted slowly together as she lifted a boot backward and arranged it behind her, readying for a means of maneuverability at a moments notice. Just as she were to open her mouth to call out to them, the figure had fallen into the snow, collapsing. Chise blinked, uncertain of whether or not something had been done while she wasn't looking, yet that seemed highly unlikely. She looked to Ruth, as if to question if he had done anything, of which he simply shook his head while continuing to look forward himself. This was becoming quite strange..

As Chise began to step forward, in an effort to investigate the individual who previously stood in front of her, blocking her path, she witnessed a sudden surge of shadows bleed from the same source. Each one seemed to manifest instantaneously surrounding the man; four paws to each. Matted fur coats became clear, some with dried stains of red and dark browns covering their manes, flanks and across the hind sides. They each seemed.. exhausted. As if they had just been disturbed from a rest had been refused many hours before. "w-Wolves..?" Chise hummed softly to herself, unsure of what to make of the group in front of her. "This is no ordinary pack. They each carry chakra through them. They are likely Ninken; bred to be companions to particular Shinobi clans. Treat them with respect and a steady hand, all should be fine.."

Each of the hounds were primed and ready to pounce; their fur like spikes, tails tucked and heads low with wide stances. They were clearly unwilling to let her any closer than was necessary, but.. Peering past the pack, she eyed the man who had fallen into the snow previously, stains of red slowly but surely leaking into the pure white canvas that surrounded him, hinting at wounds that were left unchecked up till now. If she didn't get through, he'd no doubt die; at best suffer immensely as a consequence of going untreated. The words Ruth had spoken to her before slowly chimed through her thoughts as she contemplated how to proceed. Carefully, Chise lifted a hand to pull at the shoulder straps to her bag, letting it roll off her shoulders and down her arms, the bag dropping into the snow beside her. Immediately after, she pulled her thick, green jacket from her form, folding it once over and onto her bag as well. Now she wore little more than a simple grey sweater, of which she pulled up the sleeves to. Almost immediately her cheeks began to redden as the cold began to nip at her newly exposed skin, yet she seemed to have a reason behind all of this.

Stepping steadily forward with hands outstretched at her sides, lifted just above her waistline and palms angled forward, it was as though she aimed to reveal all possibly surfaces, to show a lack of anything hidden in any obvious places. Her emerald eyes fixed intently on each of the canine; shifting back and forth between one and another before resting on one that seemed to stand the closest to the collapsed man. This particular hound seemed to stand out among the rest; whether it was the man's personal companion or the pack's alpha, she needed someone to address.. "You've no reason to believe it, but I have no ill intent. I do know medical ninjutsu though, and a few other things.. If your friend isn't tended to soon, then he may see lasting consequences for going untreated." She wasn't so sure that they'd understand her, least of all respond to her in any meaningful way,
yet her tone was steady and precise, as though she were talking to someone she knew well enough could understand her. Perhaps her time speaking with Ruth up till now offered a sense of confidence when it came to talking to animals instead of people like herself, preventing her from feeling less than awkward about it.

Once she had made her intent known, whether they intended to believe her or not, Chise wasn't so sure.. For now she needed a way to try and prove her intent, at least to some degree. Shifting a hand across her lower back, Chise pulled from her waist a single scroll, of which she slowly unraveled across the snow's surface. Nipping gently into her lower lip, blood swelled to the surface of the fresh cut made by her teeth, allowing for her to swipe at it with her thumb, gradually tracing a simple kanji character across the center surface of the scroll. Immediately afterward, a large plume of smoke would fill the surrounding air, temporarily causing her to vanish from sight before it'd inevitably clear with a steady breeze. In the clearing was now a sizeable hut that took it's place directly behind Chise, as well a mobile medical bed that sat in place where the scroll once did. Slowly she approached it, adjusting a few of the mechanisms on it to lower it closer to the ground, making it easier to possibly put someone onto it if needed. To any who were even remotely familiar with Medical Ninjutsu, it was clear that what she had just used was the Medical Shinobi summoning scroll.. iconic and difficult to confuse. Chise returned her attention to the hounds, offering a gentle, affirming smile. "If it's any consolation, I can also cook, and even make up some baths with warm water for everyone. I might need one myself at this rate.." She hummed with a faint laughter behind her words, the redness of her cheeks slowly growing with each passing moment as the cold would set closer to her bones, all while she waited patiently for a decision to be made.

Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:
    • アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
    • 水 - a bottle of sterilized water
    • 包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
    • 血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
    • 温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
    • ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
    • 流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
    • 研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

Solaire and Sif exchanged a nervous glance as the woman spoke with her hands lifted. Their instincts told them she meant no harm, but their distrust for humans wasn't something that they could easily forget, nor could the abuse they suffered at their hands be forgiven. On the other hand, their pack brother needed help. Urgently. It was the kind of help they couldn't provide, and without treatment in this cold and desolate place, he would surely succumb to his injuries. As the two deliberated whether to let her approach or not, a third ninken appeared, unmerging from the Inuzuka's unconscious body. Sirris was the oldest of the three and the beta, often acting pack leader during the rare occasions when Kōtetsu was absent.

“You may approach, child of man,” she commanded with her gentle silk-like voice.

“But sist-” Solaire began to protest, but was quickly silenced with a glare from her.

Together they watched as the human child drew blood from her thumb, and fought to resist the excited frenzy they'd usually enter upon encountering blood. Suddenly, a shelter appeared in a puff of smoke behind her, but the ninken remained unfazed. As their pack brother was also a medical ninja, they had seen this summoning technique before. As she adjusted the mechanisms on the bed Sirris mentally commanded her brother to fuse into her body, switching the host of Lesser Obliege to herself. Once this was done she dragged Kōtetsu over to the bed and placed him on it.

“I'll leave him in your care,” she began, “and I'll also take you up on that offer for a meal and a bath.”

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solaire and Sif exchanged a nervous glance as the woman spoke with her hands lifted. Their instincts told them she meant no harm, but their distrust for humans wasn't something that they could easily forget, nor could the abuse they suffered at their hands be forgiven. On the other hand, their pack brother needed help. Urgently. It was the kind of help they couldn't provide, and without treatment in this cold and desolate place, he would surely succumb to his injuries. As the two deliberated whether to let her approach or not, a third ninken appeared, unmerging from the Inuzuka's unconscious body. Sirris was the oldest of the three and the beta, often acting pack leader during the rare occasions when Kōtetsu was absent.
“You may approach, child of man,” she commanded with her gentle silk-like voice.
“But sist-” Solaire began to protest, but was quickly silenced with a glare from her.
Together they watched as the human child drew blood from her thumb, and fought to resist the excited frenzy they'd usually enter upon encountering blood. Suddenly, a shelter appeared in a puff of smoke behind her, but the ninken remained unfazed. As their pack brother was also a medical ninja, they had seen this summoning technique before. As she adjusted the mechanisms on the bed Sirris mentally commanded her brother to fuse into her body, switching the host of Lesser Obliege to herself. Once this was done she dragged Kōtetsu over to the bed and placed him on it.
“I'll leave him in your care,” she began, “and I'll also take you up on that offer for a meal and a bath.”
Chise had begun to feel the tension draw sharply through the air. She considered the possibility that it was simply her imagination; that the cold was starting to get to her, yet no matter how much she wished to ignore it, it was all too obvious. She could practically feel the level of contempt these Ninken felt toward her, despite never having met before. It was obvious it was hardly anything personal, so then that only left the possibility of terrible past experiences that resulted in distrust, even distaste. It was a tragic consequence of the innocent having to suffer the repercussions of the actions of the guilty, and no one could likely blame them for feeling the way that they did toward her "kind." Chise was no particular stranger to the violence and cruelty of people either, yet she had no desire to compare scars. For now, she needed to tend to someone that needed help, and she needed a way to relay that fact to the pack.

As if having read her thoughts in that split instant, a new form had gradually reshaped and detached itself from the unconscious individual's form as if being born from his very own mass. She considered a moment that it might turn out to be some kind of clone, yet instead it took the shape of a new, third Ninken. Her eyes widened only marginally, mostly in a momentary surprise as she immediately took charge of the decision and gave permission for her approach. She watched as she seemingly reined in her companions and proceeded to start pulling her unconscious companion toward the medical bed Chise had summoned. Without hesitation, she had moved toward the Ninken, bending down to grab hold of the man's legs to help in the transferring process to bring him onto the mobile bed. From there, she raised it from the ground, allowing for her to push it through the clumpy snow toward the hut. She offered a reassuring nod to the Ninken as she mentioned leaving the man in her care, yet lifted a brow at the sudden agreeable mention of accepting food and grooming. Chise let out a faint breath that seemed to carry as a gentle giggle before simply smiling. "Right. I'll be sure to work on that as soon as he's stabilized. Please wait until then."

As soon as Chise had pushed the mobile bed through the entryway of the hut, the surprisingly open expansiveness of it's interior became abundantly clear in an instant to all who entered. From the outside, it appeared to be little more than a small cabin; barely large enough to contain a living space for one with bare minimum accommodations. Yet the interior was spacious and left nothing to want. Large, towering dark oak bookshelves lined several walls, all brimming with a variety of books and scrolls, some of considerable age that gave the impression a single unsteady touch would cause them to crumble, others were newer and more pristine. The entire roof was shaped like a dome, all rising from several ornate stone pillars that were fixed into the walls and arched toward a common center point on the ceiling, of which then bridged down in the form of another pillar, yet it split at it's base, leaving a roughly five foot opening where a firepit lingered. Chairs were scattered throughout the room, as well a few desks that all seemed to have various purposes. One contained various sizes of pitchers and cups, another had a neatly ordered line of beakers and vials, a third seemed to be a simple work desk, containing an orderly arrangement of papers and quills. Along with all of this, several large cabinets were arranged in a few key locations, each filled with a variety of lab tools and equipment, while others seemed filled with stored ingredients such as dried spices, herbs and a handful of sealed chemicals. Among all of this, a wooden tub was situated slightly off center of the room, planted up against a simple folding divider, with a proper sizeable bed hidden on the opposite side of that.

As Chise entered, she pushed the mobile medical bed toward one of the desks, stopping it directly in front of the desk, yet maintained a near meter gap between the mobile bed and the desk, where she had taken her place between. She pressed down against a locking mechanism on the wheels of the bed, keeping it fixed in place for her to proceed as needed. Chise turned away from the bed momentarily to begin arranging the table as needed,
turning to glance at Ruth who had trotted up beside her in a natural confidence for the situation, carrying her bag's strap between his teeth. Lifting a hand, Chise moved to tie up her hair into a small, simple ponytail behind her head, utilizing a tie that had been strapped to her wrist up until now. From there, she moved to take hold of her bag from Ruth, setting it atop the desk as she began to unload it's contents, of which contained everything she had summoned previously: A bottle of ethanol disinfectant, bandages, a blood draw kit, as well a set for intravenous lines to be applied as needed. Lifting a hand to plant lightly at her chest, Chise took in a slow, deep breath as she closed her emerald eyes. She needed to steady herself.. This would be the first patient she would treat since having begun her training. That was, one that she didn't have the supervision of her mentors to assist in the process. It was nerve-wracking, yet it needed to be done..

Once she felt her mind clear, Chise quickly opened her emerald eyes as she turned back toward the bed the man laid upon. She could see where the wounds were located rather easily; several tears throughout the surface fabrics from various lacerations and puncture wounds. Chise moved for her back pocket, yet her fingers twitched a moment in hesitation. She needed to be careful. After all, she was still being watched by the Ninken, whom were still likely less than trusting of her. She didn't bother to adjust her gaze, yet instead she would opt to simply "speak aloud" every step of the way. Drawing from her back pocket a single kunai, she moved to angle it over the top of the man. "I'll need to remove his top clothing in order to tend to his wounds properly. If I move him too much trying to lift his shirt normally, it'll cause potential excess in blood loss and tearing to the wounds. I will be cutting down the fabric's center now." She hummed steadily as she proceeded to do exactly as she described. She started by the collar of his clothing, pulling up against the material with one hand while carefully pressing down with the kunai against it, continuing this same pattern all the way down the center in a steady pace until it was entirely cut open, allowing for her to pull the fabric away to reveal the body beneath and it's clear wounds. Once exposed, she quickly passed inquisitive glances of her eyes across her patient, marking each individual wound to memory. Spinning upon her heels, she'd pivot to face the desk once more, setting the kunai down before picking up a roll of gauze and the bottle of ethanol. Removing the gap to the bottle, she turned to face the man once more, moving to arrange the square fold of fresh gauze just beneath the first cut she'd choose to start with. "Applying disinfectant to clean the wounds. If he's lucky he'll remain unconscious through this part.. It tends to sting just a little.." She commented in something of a hopeful tone.. "A little" was a terrible understatement; a memory casting back to a recent event that required her to do this exact thing to her own deep, gaping wound, which forced her in and out of consciousness throughout the process.. But it was absolutely necessary and was not a step that could be afforded to skip.

One open wound after the other, Chise had steadily poured the bubbling chemical across each cut, puncture and torn gash she could find, all along the way leaving the wounds with their own individual patches of gauze pressed against them to soak up and stunt the flow of blood while she continued to work along the way. Once she felt she had done what she could with the disinfectant, Chise shifted once more toward the table, setting the bottle down before reaching into a drawer of the desk, pulling out a basic suture kit. Raising it to the desk's surface, she unfolded it, allowing for her to pull up a medical thread and needle, binding one end of the thread to the end of the needle before she'd turn with the entire kit in hand, placing it just beside the man's resting form on the bed. "He's likely capable of self-regeneration, but to avoid unnecessary risks, I'll be stitching the more severe lacerations to ensure they heal properly. I think there's only a need for two cuts to be sutured.. One along the abdominal and left shoulder. But first, I need to apply a sedative to ensure he remains unconscious throughout what comes next.." Her words parted her lips and into the air at the same time that she began to raise one of her hands, concentrating a flow of chakra into it which then resulted in the conjuring of an ethereal familiar composed entirely of pure chakra, of which took the appearance of a snake. The snake would unwind from her arm and hand, moving to "bite" into the man's wrist, focused on injecting a flow of the unique chakra into his circulatory system so as to ensure his sedation throughout the process of his treatment. Once finished, she proceeded to do exactly as she described. First she'd pull the clotted gauze away before she'd pinch the skin together, allowing for her to carefully pass the thread through, one small and steady pull at a time. Several minutes would go by as small beads of sweat would begin to form along Chise's brows, she never once taking a moment to wipe them away as she remained fixed in her concentration until the task was done, lest she lose her steady hand in between..

Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will charge a special chakra into one of his hands manifesting it as an ethereal pure chakra familiar, resembling a snake. It will then bite the patient, injecting chakra into him. This chakra is designed to render a patient unconscious. The effect takes some time to establish and the patient needs to be still for it to be successful but is very useful to perform surgery, suturing wounds, setting bones straight, etc as it effectively sedates the patient and acts as a general anesthesia. While it can be used in battle, its almost impossible to do so because of the time it takes for the sedation to work and the need for the connection to remain intact until it does work.
Note: Lasts 2 turns

After what neared a half hour to this process alone, the constant need to pause only a moment to soak up any excess blood loss with gauze to allow for clots to form once more before she could continue the process, Chise had finally finished each binding as intended, tying off the ends of the stitches to ensure they remained bound. Once finished, she tossed the used needle into a cup, setting it aside to be cleaned and sterilized later. From there, she grabbed hold of two bandage rolls, turning to the man as she moved to adjust the bed he was laid out upon. She'd first adjust the head portion, pulling at a couple levers to allow for her to elevate his upper body up to a slight incline which allowed for an easier means of passing the roll over and under his form, yet this step was generally easier with an extra pair of hands.. As if on queue, Ruth's canine form had suddenly shifted and contorted in a flurry of what appeared to be shadows, molding around him until a new form would take his place: That of a tall, slender man with black shaggy hair and red eyes. He approached the opposite side of the medical bed from Chise, moving to tuck his hands underneath the man's shoulders and his lower back. Ruth would apply just enough effort to lift him slightly off the bed, allowing for Chise to pass the bandage roll to-and-fro over and beneath his body, wrapping his wounds in a steady manner, ensure it was tight, yet always careful to avoid it being too tight. Once his lower body was properly bound, she'd utilize the second roll of bandages to now begin wrapping over his left shoulder, binding it in a separate bandage to ensure it remained fixed in proper orientation to ensure the wound stayed not only bound, but also unexposed.

Once the bandaging was done and adequately tied off, Ruth had let the man back down to lay with ease on the bed. He remained in his human form, in case Chise would have need of his help again. For now, she needed to focus on one final pressing issue.. She began to inspect his left arm, which appeared to be broken. It seemed like a clean break, one that could be easily reset, yet it needed to be done fast and without error, otherwise she'd risk fracturing the parts and creating a whole new problem. Gritting her teeth, Chise moved to lift the man's arm, tucking it in an elevated state across her shoulder and past the side of her head. From there, she'd grip tightly at either side of the arm, one hand to each side of where she believed the break to be located. Finally she'd take a deep breath before holding it briefly, quickly tugging at the arm to pull the broken parts apart given their overlayed state, allowing for her to realign their placement, locking together like two puzzle pieces meant to stick together. Once it seemed to set properly, she let out a soft sigh of relief, yet she needed to cast the arm.. Lifting one of her hands and resting it against the man's arm, Chise began to channel a steady flow of chakra through her own arm, causing it to begin reshaping into a more wood-like texture before suddenly molding outward and over the man's own arm, forming into the shape of his own arm as a wooden cast quite literally created specifically for him.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defend with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

With a soft exhale of the breath she hadn't realized she was still holding, Chise took a couple steps back after allowing her arm to reform to it's
natural state once more. She lifted a sleeve to pass lightly across her forehead as a means to wipe away the beads of sweat she had ignored thus far. She turned around, moving her hands into a bowl of water that had since been placed there by Ruth so that she could wipe her hands off, cleaning with as thoroughly of any dried blood she could before drying them off with a simple towel. Chise turned to Ruth, offering a slight nod. "Alright.. we should move him over to the bed where he can rest for now. Could you please see to that while I set up a vascular line?" It took little time for Ruth to spring into action at the moment Chise asked it of him. It was a simple task, one that he could perform even in this restrictive form that he took on now. Without hesitation, he moved to unlock the wheels of the medical bed, allowing him to push it toward the normal bed that was arranged off to the opposite side of the room. Once there, Ruth had moved to tuck his hands beneath the man once again, this time lifting him entirely in a careful manner. Though he was certainly much heavier than Ruth had anticipated, clear strain pulling at his twitching brows, he was capable of managing it well enough until he was able of laying the man out across the bed in a gentle, steady manner. Once finished, he moved the medical bed away, of which would inevitably disappear in a plume of white smoke once it had served it's purpose in full.

Chise had approached the bed, now with what appeared to be a bag of fluid and a rolling metal stand with a couple of hooks protruding from it's sides. She arranged it directly beside the bed before pinning the bag to one of the hooks. From there, she traced a clear, thin tube along down to the man's arm, where she grabbed hold of his right one, moving to tie a strip of cloth around it's top to apply pressure to reveal his veins. Once she found one that seemed reliable, she quickly moved to press the needle end of the tube into the vein, careful and steady as she was conscientious of ever movement made until it was finally set. She'd put a patch of medical tape over the line to keep it fixed in place, ensuring that it wouldn't simply fall out at the slightest stirring.

Looking up toward the ceiling with closed eyes, Chise let out a heavy sigh of relief once she felt her job was done, at least for now. She slowly turned toward the Ninken that were still presumably about, of which she had momentarily forgotten about as she was focused in her own world of concentration on the operation at hand until just moments ago. She offered them a reassuring smile before she began to rub lightly at one of her forearms in something of a nervous tic. "He should be fine.. He seems quite strong, so I doubt he'll be out for long. Until then, which would you prefer first: Food or bath?"

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
So we'll switch to a more traditional (OOC) form of learning the element since it'll take me forever to reply to the RP lol.

Tell me what you know about Sky Silver, or Liquid Caesium. What are its effects? Does the element have any specific perks? What do you think it'd be strong and against in the RP?

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So we'll switch to a more traditional (OOC) form of learning the element since it'll take me forever to reply to the RP lol.

Tell me what you know about Sky Silver, or Liquid Caesium. What are its effects? Does the element have any specific perks? What do you think it'd be strong and against in the RP?
No worries at all. I appreciate your patience during my absence the past few months and agreeing to continue my training in this CE. 🙏

Liquid Caesium is a Earth-Fire based elemental mixture that works to capitalize on the natural mineral of Caesium often found in the earth's crust. By the introduction of fire chakra as a means to manipulate and isolate the consistency of the Caesium that is produced via Earth chakra, the user is capable of manifesting the liquid, malleable substance. With the introduction of chakra/shape manipulation, the user is able to effectively direct the reshape-ability of the element and perform a variety of possible utilities.

With regards to it's strengths, it has a particularly unique advantage against the water element and those that use it as it's base, such as ice, due to the fact that Caesium is known to have a visceral reaction as it comes into contact with water, exploding upon contact and dispersing the water source. Earth and similar elements such as steel, as Caesium is known to have corrosive properties and is capable of eating away and reducing the durability of such elements. And finally wind, as the density and malleability of Caesium makes it capable of holding up against the force that would be applied against the element from the wind, working effectively to basically break through it.

As far as weaknesses, Caesium is susceptible to fire and otherwise generally hot/heat based elements, as it has a very low boiling point and is capable of being reduced to an evaporated or ignited state with little effort, while Lightning and similar elements are also capable of working through Caesium with relative ease, as it functions as a semi-conductive element for electricity and can be broken down or through as such.

Was there anything that I missed or you'd like me to try and elaborate more on?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Custom Element

Custom element Japanese name: Seshiumuton
Custom element English name: Liquid Caesium Release | Sky Silver
The element is based on: Earth Release, Fire Release, Shape Manipulation, Advanced Chakra Control

Caesium, or Sky Silver as it's called, is a silvery-gold metal that exists in a liquid state due to it's incredibly low melting point. The element is highly reactive when introduced to hot air or water, often igniting as it evaporates or exploding altogether.

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):

It has been shown in the manga on multiple occasions that shinobi are not only able to manipulate the earth itself, but even minerals in the earth through things such as steel release, sand release, and crystal release. In the Narutoverse shinobi are also capable of producing many of these elements directly from their bodies through the use of chakra. The manga has also been shown to have many of the minerals and elements that exist in the real world, such as gold and silver, which makes it easy to assume that Caesium also exists, seeing as how it's the 45th most common element in the earth.

How it works:

As touched on briefly above, Caesium is a highly reactive, silvery-gold metal that exists in a liquid state. It is created by manipulating the consistency of the user's Fire chakra and adding Earth chakra to create the base of the element, which results in a metallic liquid being produced, after which Shape Manipulation is introduced to allow the element to take on various shapes. Due to its low boiling point Caesium can easily be evaporated when exposed directly to fire, immediately explodes on contact with water, and ignites when exposed to highly heated air. The element has a special trait that can only be found in a few substances, which is being more dense in its liquid state. Due to this density and through the use of shape manipulation, the user can concentrate Caesium to form constructs that are able to stop solid objects and function almost as a solid when concentrated enough, while still maintaining the viscosity of liquid and regain its shape. Caesium can be released from the user's body, or from the ground by channeling the chakra into the earth. When the element is ignited and begins to evaporate it creates bright blue flames that can burn an opponent if not properly defended from, and the light from the flames can effectively blind anyone within short range. Due to the nature of Caesium it serves more supplementary/defensive use, but still retains enough power to be used offensively.

Other than being highly more reactive than Francium, there are a number of other ways in which Caesium differs from it. Firstly, liquid Caesium is corrosive, allowing it to dissolve solid objects and metals. Secondly, it reacts even more violently when exposed to water than Francium does, leaving a large amount of smoke behind after each explosion. Another note of difference between the two elements is that Caesium causes burns upon contact with the skin or eyes. The last point of difference is the blinding blue light given off when Caesium ignites and begins to evaporate.

Jutsu Usage Examples:

(Seshiumuton: Sōsa Jörð) Caesium Release: Manipulation of Jörð
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user channels his chakra and, after performing a single handseal, creates constructs such as pillars, orbs, walls, or tendrils of Caesium that can either be used to attack, defend, or bind. These constructs can be made to resemble anything within the user's imagination, and can be made either from their body or from the ground.

(Seshiumuton: Magni Hosoku) Caesium Release: Magni's Entrapment
Type:
Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After performing three handseals the user channels his Caesium chakra beneath his opponent and creates a large amount of tentacle-like appendages of Caesium that rise from the ground and binds the opponent in place. These tendrils are large enough to wrap around and entangle even a large summoning, and by performing another handseal the user can have the Caesium continuously expand until it completely encases the target.

Conditions to be able to use it:

User must have completed training in Earth and Fire Release.
User must be Jounin Rank or higher.

Is weak to:

Fire Release: Fire will be able to easily reduce Caesium to its boiling point and force it to ignite, which causes Caesium to burn away in with a bright blue light as it evaporates. By using fire to heat up the surroundings similar to the effects of Scorch Release, Caesium will easily evaporate.

Scorch Release: Caesium ignites spontaneously when exposed to hot air, and since scorch is just that, the element will ignite when exposed to it and evaporate.

Lightning Release: Caesium is a semiconductor, meaning that electricity can be channeled through it. In addition, the sharpness of lightning techniques will be able to easily slice through Caesium. However, due to the heat generated from the electricity the Caesium will evaporate and give off a bright blue light that can temporarily blind both the user and the opponent.

Is strong against:

Water Release: Caesium reacts violently when it comes into contact with water by instantly exploding. However, the force of the explosion is enough to scatter the water that touches the Caesium in its entirety.

Ice Release: Caesium reacts violently with water in any state, and ice in no exception. When ice and Caesium come into contact with each other the element will immediately explode and shatter the ice, scattering it in every direction.

Earth Release: Caesium is exceedingly corrosive towards solid elements, and is capable of corroding through earth with ease. It has a density of nearly twice that of water, but reacts violently when the two come into contact.

Steel Release: Due to its corrosive properties in its liquid state Caesium is capable of overpowering and destroying structures made of steel.

Wind Release: Due to it's incredible density, Caesium is capable of withstanding blasts of wind that would normally dispel most liquids, and is flexible enough to retain its shape when facing slicing/piercing wind techniques.

Co-creator: Delta

Students I passed this custom element on too: ? & ?

☣ P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e ☣

I, Daemon, moderator of the Custom Elements Bureau, declare for all men to hear that I give you the following:
Anbu_Junior, our loyal member, gave on the date March 21st 2020, a request for a Patent on his custom element (Seshiumuton); after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him his rightfully earned Patent on this element by the following;

Insert Stamp Here