[CE] "The Art of Silver Skies"

Red-Robin

Kin
1,368💸
Kumi
4,762💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for the generous offer of training me in Caesium Release, @Ańbu Juniør. I really appreciate the opportunity and thank you for waiting so patiently for me to reach the rank of Jounin so as to learn it properly. 🙏

As always, I am perfectly open to the idea of conducting the training either IC or OOC; whichever is more convenient for you, even if you choose a combination of the two at your own discretion. I look forward to it.

Red-Robin

Kin
1,368💸
Kumi
4,762💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the wait. RPing is fine with me. Do you mind starting us off?
No trouble at all. 🙏

Several months had passed since Chise had taken up the mantle of the Shinobi's lifestyle. It was a tireless, unrelenting journey that allotted her very few moments of reprieve from the perpetual call of duty that took her from one place to another, consistently driven to take on one mission or another in the effort to advance the wants and needs of not only herself, but the village she was apart of as well. Few things served as a means for her to relax and step back from the air of dwelling responsibility, yet in an odd way, she found solace in training. Chise has always been a studious person; frequently relying on her none-too-often improvised intellect to guide her through many troubling situations throughout her young life. The introduction of being a Shinobi only seemed to exasperate this very "think on your feet" sort of mentality that she has adopted from a young age.

While her growth has seemingly been rapid and without much in the way of delay in it's momentum, carried from one mission to another until finally reaching the rank of Jounin, she needed to resolve something.. She felt stagnant in her development. While her responsibilities and the air of growing expectations were ever on the rise of her performance going forward, she felt as though little had changed in her capabilities to perform and live up to those expectations. She needed to find other ways to expand her knowledge and, more specifically, her strength, so that she might have the tools to combat the trials ahead of her.

With Ruth at her side, Chise had taken to the mountainous Northern regions of the Snow Country continent. She had heard rumor of an elemental mastery that was taught to those who pursued it's lessons after being told of it's existence and, consequently, invited to seek out it's teachings. Mirabelle herself had introduced Chise to the idea, telling her whom it was that she needed to look for in order to do so herself. While it had taken her several days, she felt all too accustomed to the traveler's life by now; having crossed the difference between Tsumigakure in the heart of the Badlands to the Eastern continent of Tobusekai, often times in several transitional periods there and back again, numerous times. Though she was used to travel, the one thing she didn't particularly care for was sleeping on hard surfaces, something like gravely terrain. In rigid, ice-capped
You must be registered for see images
mountain regions... Oh, dear.

With a weighty sigh, Chise had become lost in her dwelling thoughts. Ruth had peered up toward her from her side as they walked along in a steady pace through the snow-blanketed path they followed, his nose wiggling in recognition of the air of anxiety that seemed to swell within Chise; something that he was easily capable of detecting due to their shared spiritual bond. "Try to relax. The cold is far heavier if you let your nerves get away from you." Chise turned her gaze toward the hound, blinking her emerald irises in something of a curious manner as she pondered his words a moment before simply nodding before returning her attention forward. She'd anchor her eyes skyward slightly, peering into the hazy white blanket that coated the entire sky; as though it were a single large cloud, shaking loose from it a light snowfall across the entire continent. "I know, you're right.. I guess I just don't have many fond memories of the snow. Here's hoping we didn't come out here for nothing.." She hummed softly through the huffed clouds of condensation that would part from her lips with every word into the chilled air. With luck, this person that they had been looking for would happen to have a cabin or some sort that they could thaw out in upon arrival. Maybe a bowl of stew, or soup... Though she'd happily settle for a cup of warm herbal tea.. Another sigh escaped her as her daydream dissipated slowly, giving way to the realization that it was very unlikely...