Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you for the generous offer of training me in Seraphic Water Release, @Mirai. I really appreciate the opportunity and thank you for your patience in waiting for me to become more active once again so that I can properly learn it from you. 🙏

As always, I am perfectly open to the idea of conducting the training either IC or OOC; whichever is more convenient for you, even if you choose a combination of the two at your own discretion. I look forward to it.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Thank you for the generous offer of training me in Seraphic Water Release, @Mirai. I really appreciate the opportunity and thank you for your patience in waiting for me to become more active once again so that I can properly learn it from you. 🙏

As always, I am perfectly open to the idea of conducting the training either IC or OOC; whichever is more convenient for you, even if you choose a combination of the two at your own discretion. I look forward to it.
We'll be doing this OOC, but your more than welcome ! Start things off by telling me what you know and understand about Seraphic Water Release

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We'll be doing this OOC, but your more than welcome ! Start things off by telling me what you know and understand about Seraphic Water Release
Seraphic Water is an element that prioritizes the utility of brine (or more specifically, Epsom solution, or MgSO4), which is simply a composition of water with a concentration of salt/sodium levels greater than a 5% saturation. As such, given these two basic components that make up this mixture of water and salt, it goes without saying that the two base elements that converge in it's making are that of Suiton and Doton, respectively. Though to be clear, the element specifically utilizes the combination of magnesium sulphate as it's mineral base with water. From my understanding, Seraphic Water not only uses a brine-base solution as it's core functioning element, but more specifically, it grossly over-saturates the combination by having a dense concentration of salt that exceeds 50% per cubic foot of active solution, albeit it doesn't exactly reflect this concentration in any visual form as it can be manipulated and stowed relative to the capabilities of standard Suiton.

Of course it's clearly a composition that is less than sustainable for any living thing; the properties of a salt-based mineral as magnesium sulphate drawing out the moisture of all it comes into contact with while simultaneously applying the expected reactivity that it would have upon the digestive system of a living being; inducing nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. a flushing of the complexion or body feeling uncomfortably hot to the subject, slowed heart rate, extreme drowsiness, and of course fainting or even death in the most extreme of circumstances.

Alternatively, the element is noted to have some medicinal properties; such is the actual capacity of Epsom salt as is, coming packed with a variety of benefits toward joint and muscular pain/tension relief, improves stress and sleep reception, and of course it's known to boost exercise performance as magnesium is a necessary component in the processing of glucose and lactic acids in the body. But these things have been noted in the element's description as "only basic applications of Seraphic Water's medical advantages can be used such as soothing the muscles and general, non-specific detoxification. Even then, the process is very lengthy and requires too much concentration to be effective during conflicts." So it's debatable on whether or not this is a point worth addressing, given that it isn't exactly widely acknowledged nor applicable for these purposes in the context of the RP, outside of very specific and controlled settings, such as possibly a NW mission or something to that effect.

Apart from that, Seraphic Water's known strengths consist of organics as previously pointed out, fire given it's natural water base element, generally lower temperature-oriented elements such as ice as a solution with this degree of saturation of salt would expectedly prevent ice formation, and finally sound which as an acoustic energy, is easily and rapidly absorbed by the magnesium based solutions and converted into thermal energy, granted though this conversion rate is relative to the frequency output of the acoustic being absorbed; the lower the frequency, the less absorbent it is found to be.

Weaknesses are lightning due to the natural reaction of magnesium to electric charges causing it to be reduced to a powdery, dust-like consistency, and earth based elements of which stands unperturbed by magnesium solutions due to the lacking nature of it containing any corrosive properties, contradictive to typical brine-based solutions.

Is there anything I missed? Apologies if I misunderstood anything relative to what I've read through regarding the element.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Nope, you pretty much covered it nicely! So, let's start with the basic technique of the element itself:

(Serafimu no Kyōgi-kai) Council of The Seraphim
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15-40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 30-80
Description: The most basic technique of the special element. By focusing Seraphic Water chakra throughout the body and/or surrounding earth/water bodies, the user is able to create constructs of flowing Seraphic Water. These can range from simple waves, domes, walls, and pillars while the element can even be made dense enough to form traditional weaponry like kunai and swords, as well as other complex shapes. They can be formed from water sources as well as the ground within mid ranged of the user. The size of these creations are directly proportional to the amount of chakra expended with S ranked variants ranging as big as the canon 'Water Bullet Technique'. As per the properties of Seraphic Water, whenever the element comes in contact with any of if its strong to elements, namely organic matter like people or insects, the brine can suck away the moisture present within these things, leaving behind empty husks. With the seal of confrontation the user can manipulate/maintain control of said constructs up to long ranged of his person.
Note (s):
- S ranked version can only be used 3× per match and requires the Ram hand seal to perform.
- No A-Rank or above Seraphic Water techniques on the next turn (if the S-Rank version is used)
- A rank usage requires the ram handseal

Talk to me about it uwu~

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, you pretty much covered it nicely! So, let's start with the basic technique of the element itself:

(Serafimu no Kyōgi-kai) Council of The Seraphim
Description: The most basic technique of the special element. By focusing Seraphic Water chakra throughout the body and/or surrounding earth/water bodies, the user is able to create constructs of flowing Seraphic Water. These can range from simple waves, domes, walls, and pillars while the element can even be made dense enough to form traditional weaponry like kunai and swords, as well as other complex shapes. They can be formed from water sources as well as the ground within mid ranged of the user. The size of these creations are directly proportional to the amount of chakra expended with S ranked variants ranging as big as the canon 'Water Bullet Technique'. As per the properties of Seraphic Water, whenever the element comes in contact with any of if its strong to elements, namely organic matter like people or insects, the brine can suck away the moisture present within these things, leaving behind empty husks. With the seal of confrontation the user can manipulate/maintain control of said constructs up to long ranged of his person.
Note (s):
- S ranked version can only be used 3× per match and requires the Ram hand seal to perform.
- No A-Rank or above Seraphic Water techniques on the next turn (if the S-Rank version is used)

Talk to me about it uwu~

Note (s):

As expected for the staple technique of any element, this one leaves itself open-ended to a broader range of possibilities and methods of utilization, seemingly only based by the user's own imagination when it comes to it's capabilities, or more specifically what is formed out of it. I can't think of any particular questions pertaining to it, but I'm open to any thoughts or recommendations you might have regarding it.

I suppose one question I might have, though this more pertains to the element as a whole, is can the user of this element/technique infuse it into otherwise normal bodies of water and effectively convert it to a brine-based solution, making it potentially unusable by an opponent that might attempt to use the source for standard water techniques, or simply just to make it a convenient, existing source of the element for the user themselves for future use?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Note (s):

As expected for the staple technique of any element, this one leaves itself open-ended to a broader range of possibilities and methods of utilization, seemingly only based by the user's own imagination when it comes to it's capabilities, or more specifically what is formed out of it. I can't think of any particular questions pertaining to it, but I'm open to any thoughts or recommendations you might have regarding it.

I suppose one question I might have, though this more pertains to the element as a whole, is can the user of this element/technique infuse it into otherwise normal bodies of water and effectively convert it to a brine-based solution, making it potentially unusable by an opponent that might attempt to use the source for standard water techniques, or simply just to make it a convenient, existing source of the element for the user themselves for future use?
You can pretty much do either haha. It would be possible; but I might make that into a CEJ itself…we’ll see but its still possible with this technique yes.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Seraphumizuton: Eikō e Eistibus; Uranai)- Seraphic Water: Glory to Eistebus; Divination
Type: Defensive/Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 80
Description: Primarily a technique created to showcase the true might of Seraphic Water, Uranai is equally as pleasing to the eyes as its devastating to the body of the enemy. The technique begins by the user clapping his hands and summoning at least four spheres of the element around him up to short ranged. The spheres are exactly 2 meters (6.5 feet) in diameter and contain a staggering amount of the element in their confines while remaining by the user (short ranged) by default, even if he moves. From these spheres, at mental command or with hand gestures, the user can have bands of Seraphic Water spill out and travel around his position, like dragons in flight. These bands of water take circular paths and leave one orb to enter into another. Because of this, as soon as one orb has emptied, water from another fills it, and so no one orb would ever be empty while none would ever be full. This continuous raze of water flowing around the user can form a semi dome that covers his short ranged position from every conceivable angle excepting underground. The user can then command the spheres to move away from him and occupy the area up to mid ranged. At a such a distance from the user they become less spherical shaped and seem to sort of bubble as the chakra control isn't as strong. However, they will retain the ability to spill forth thick bands of Seraphic Water and connect to their fellow spheres to turn the entire area into a dome of chaotically interweaving streams. If an opponent(s) occupy the mid ranged space then the spheres cannot come within 5m of living people but the bands, in their travels, are more than capable of touching them, which becomes a horrid experience once it does. Instead of simply brushing on opponents and pushing them around in the chaos, Seraphic Water is dense enough to pick up a grown adult and even large creatures, and not only toss them around inside the many bands, drowning and sapping the moisture from their bodies, but also crush bones. The user can choose to align any of the four orbs in any orientation/fashion he wishes and can either have all four bands (each B ranked) come together for one crushing stream (S ranked) or have them attack multiple targets simultaneously (which is the default attack route). At the same time, if there are any open wounds or general points of entries on anything caught within the techniques AoE then the element is able to enter into and wreak havoc from the inside of its targets. This can include entering through the opponent's mouths, noses, ears, etc, as well as techniques weak to SW. While sustaining this technique at a rate of -10 per turn the user is unable to perform any other chakra needed techniques until it is ended or destroyed. One very important factor to note though, is that Earth techniques, despite being strong to SW can also be affected by this technique. Doton techs of A ranked and below, if this technique manages to get into any crevices present on the structure, are able to be put in "stasis". That means, Seraphic Water infiltrates any openings seen and seemingly cancel out the chakra present (S ranked SW is equal to A ranked Doton), and until the Seraphic Water is removed or a higher chakra amount is poured into said structure, it will remain unable to be controlled by both the user and his opponent, leaving the structure simple motionless. During such an effect, this technique also becomes inapplicable for manipulation or control by the user as well, this means neither the Doton structure or the Seraphic Water technique can be controlled by the prospective users, similar to a standard stalemate.
Note(s):
- Usable only twice (2x), with a turn (3) cool down between usages
- Lasts 3 turns with each use
- No elemental type techniques above A ranked following the turn it ends.

(Seraphumizuton: Tamieru no Shitsumei; Fumetsu Kiri)- Seraphic Water: Tamiel's Blindness; Undying Fog
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 60
Description: With a single hand seal the user will release either from his body or any existing Seraphic Water sources within mid ranged of his position an immensely thick variant of the release: mist. Although technically fog due to its density, the technique more or less behaves like mist where it greatly hampers the opponent's visuals. When active, the Undying Fog renders anyone (other than the user) within it unable to see past 4m of their position in any direction. Doujutsu is also ineffective as the fog is permeated with the user's chakra, acting like a screen both to natural and supernatural senses. What makes the technique noteworthy though are three things: true to its name, the Undying Fog is seemingly limitless in that so long as the user keeps the chakra upkeep it will keep spewing from its source (be it the user's body or a Seraphic Water source) and is able to last more than the turn it is created up to 5 turns at a time. The second is that the fog carries with it the regular properties of the Seraphic Water element, where if it comes in contact with living things it immediately gets to work desiccating the opponent(s) from the outside, with emphasis on moist tissue/areas such as the eyes, exposed flesh, etc. But on the inside... If the fog is breathed, ingested, or taken into the body by other means, it causes great nausea in the first turn, preventing opponent(s) from performing techniques above A ranked. On the second turn the nausea turns to uncontrollable vomiting, which needless to say prevents the opponent from doing most things such as standard rotary movement like walking or forming more than two hand seals at a time. On the third turn diarrhea kicks in. By this time the opponent(s) would lose almost half of their bodies' natural water and will begin to look mummified. By the third turn the aforementioned effects would have almost doubled along with the opponent having very blurry vision as the moisture is sucked from their eyes. If the opponent doesn't leave the mist or remove it by the end of the third turn they will perish unless immediate medical attention is had, at which point the technique would come to an end. If the opponent manages to leave the Fog the turn it is performed then they would escape before any of it harmful effects take hold. However, if the target fails to flee or dispel the Undying Fog after one turn, any of its effects (i.e the nausea, vomiting, etc) will linger for one turn after, even if they manage to leave. But not to be entirely linear, the Undying Fog can also be used as a source for other Seraphic Water techniques by having it condense back into mostly liquid. However, if used to fuel a Seraphic Water technique above A ranked, it is immediately terminated and will go on a three turn cool down. Regular usage places it on a two turn cool down.

Note(s):
- Can only be performed three (2) times, with a two (2) turn cool down between uses.
- If used as a source for other Seraphic Water techniques above A ranked it is ended and goes on a three (3) turn cool down instead.
- Lasts 3 turns.

Next two!

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Description: Primarily a technique created to showcase the true might of Seraphic Water, Uranai is equally as pleasing to the eyes as its devastating to the body of the enemy. The technique begins by the user clapping his hands and summoning at least four spheres of the element around him up to short ranged. The spheres are exactly 2 meters (6.5 feet) in diameter and contain a staggering amount of the element in their confines while remaining by the user (short ranged) by default, even if he moves. From these spheres, at mental command or with hand gestures, the user can have bands of Seraphic Water spill out and travel around his position, like dragons in flight. These bands of water take circular paths and leave one orb to enter into another. Because of this, as soon as one orb has emptied, water from another fills it, and so no one orb would ever be empty while none would ever be full. This continuous raze of water flowing around the user can form a semi dome that covers his short ranged position from every conceivable angle excepting underground. The user can then command the spheres to move away from him and occupy the area up to mid ranged. At a such a distance from the user they become less spherical shaped and seem to sort of bubble as the chakra control isn't as strong. However, they will retain the ability to spill forth thick bands of Seraphic Water and connect to their fellow spheres to turn the entire area into a dome of chaotically interweaving streams. If an opponent(s) occupy the mid ranged space then the spheres cannot come within 5m of living people but the bands, in their travels, are more than capable of touching them, which becomes a horrid experience once it does. Instead of simply brushing on opponents and pushing them around in the chaos, Seraphic Water is dense enough to pick up a grown adult and even large creatures, and not only toss them around inside the many bands, drowning and sapping the moisture from their bodies, but also crush bones. The user can choose to align any of the four orbs in any orientation/fashion he wishes and can either have all four bands (each B ranked) come together for one crushing stream (S ranked) or have them attack multiple targets simultaneously (which is the default attack route). At the same time, if there are any open wounds or general points of entries on anything caught within the techniques AoE then the element is able to enter into and wreak havoc from the inside of its targets. This can include entering through the opponent's mouths, noses, ears, etc, as well as techniques weak to SW. While sustaining this technique at a rate of -10 per turn the user is unable to perform any other chakra needed techniques until it is ended or destroyed. One very important factor to note though, is that Earth techniques, despite being strong to SW can also be affected by this technique. Doton techs of A ranked and below, if this technique manages to get into any crevices present on the structure, are able to be put in "stasis". That means, Seraphic Water infiltrates any openings seen and seemingly cancel out the chakra present (S ranked SW is equal to A ranked Doton), and until the Seraphic Water is removed or a higher chakra amount is poured into said structure, it will remain unable to be controlled by both the user and his opponent, leaving the structure simple motionless. During such an effect, this technique also becomes inapplicable for manipulation or control by the user as well, this means neither the Doton structure or the Seraphic Water technique can be controlled by the prospective users, similar to a standard stalemate.
Note(s):

Oh boy.. where to start..

The technique, if I'm being entirely honest, seems rather over-detailed. Like, almost to a point of being too specific, if that were even possible. Which of course isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just makes it difficult to keep track of what's relevant details versus what's just flare. For example, it clarifies that the further away the bands/orbs begin to travel in distance from the central point of the user, the sphere, or dome, supposedly becomes less spherical in shape and begins to "bubble" as a consequence of the centralized chakra control isn't as strong any more, given the progressive distance. Which is a standard cause-affect that is to be expected, but I'm wondering if that "bubbling" characteristic has any importance, like is the technique at all weaker in this state, or more susceptible to SW/rank regulation or just risker to use at that distance than if it were left to a shorter range? Additionally, what would be more or less the "core" of this technique that would require an opponent of it to target it in order to quickly/effectively defuse/destroy it? My assumption would be the original four orbs/spheres that are formed at the beginning, but I'm not too sure since they seem to become less and less relevant the deeper into the stages of the technique you get. I ask this question primarily for the sake of knowing what I need to watch out for as far as what an opponent might try to aim for to counter it most effectively. And at the mention of putting a technique into stasis, does that only apply to regular doton abilities, or anything doton-based or similar, like steel or sand?

Description: With a single hand seal the user will release either from his body or any existing Seraphic Water sources within mid ranged of his position an immensely thick variant of the release: mist. Although technically fog due to its density, the technique more or less behaves like mist where it greatly hampers the opponent's visuals. When active, the Undying Fog renders anyone (other than the user) within it unable to see past 4m of their position in any direction. Doujutsu is also ineffective as the fog is permeated with the user's chakra, acting like a screen both to natural and supernatural senses. What makes the technique noteworthy though are three things: true to its name, the Undying Fog is seemingly limitless in that so long as the user keeps the chakra upkeep it will keep spewing from its source (be it the user's body or a Seraphic Water source) and is able to last more than the turn it is created up to 5 turns at a time. The second is that the fog carries with it the regular properties of the Seraphic Water element, where if it comes in contact with living things it immediately gets to work desiccating the opponent(s) from the outside, with emphasis on moist tissue/areas such as the eyes, exposed flesh, etc. But on the inside... If the fog is breathed, ingested, or taken into the body by other means, it causes great nausea in the first turn, preventing opponent(s) from performing techniques above A ranked. On the second turn the nausea turns to uncontrollable vomiting, which needless to say prevents the opponent from doing most things such as standard rotary movement like walking or forming more than two hand seals at a time. On the third turn diarrhea kicks in. By this time the opponent(s) would lose almost half of their bodies' natural water and will begin to look mummified. By the third turn the aforementioned effects would have almost doubled along with the opponent having very blurry vision as the moisture is sucked from their eyes. If the opponent doesn't leave the mist or remove it by the end of the third turn they will perish unless immediate medical attention is had, at which point the technique would come to an end. If the opponent manages to leave the Fog the turn it is performed then they would escape before any of it harmful effects take hold. However, if the target fails to flee or dispel the Undying Fog after one turn, any of its effects (i.e the nausea, vomiting, etc) will linger for one turn after, even if they manage to leave. But not to be entirely linear, the Undying Fog can also be used as a source for other Seraphic Water techniques by having it condense back into mostly liquid. However, if used to fuel a Seraphic Water technique above A ranked, it is immediately terminated and will go on a three turn cool down. Regular usage places it on a two turn cool down.

Note(s):
- Can only be performed three (2) times, with a two (2) turn cool down between uses.
- If used as a source for other Seraphic Water techniques above A ranked it is ended and goes on a three (3) turn cool down instead.
- Lasts 3 turns.

This technique makes me think it's a plot synopsis for a Steven King movie where everyone is vomiting and defecating themselves in a mysterious fog until they're lifeless husks on the ground covered in their own excrement.. Shivers...

Anyway. While it has a lot going on, it's truthfully pretty self-explanatory and straight forward in it's purpose and function. The only question I might have with regards to this would be more akin to clarification on the point mentioned at the end about it being used to fuel other Seraphic Water techniques as a source for said techniques, so long as they aren't above A-rank. Does that mean this technique can be used in perfect tandem to other Seraphic Water techniques, and as long as the other techniques aren't above A-rank, or if they are, aren't using the mist itself specifically as a source, the mist won't dispel and will continue on as normal? So, like, I could activate the fog, then use (Serafimu no Kyōgi-kai) Council of The Seraphim up to A-rank through the fog itself and have both be causing potential damage to the target?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Note(s):

Oh boy.. where to start..

The technique, if I'm being entirely honest, seems rather over-detailed. Like, almost to a point of being too specific, if that were even possible. Which of course isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just makes it difficult to keep track of what's relevant details versus what's just flare. For example, it clarifies that the further away the bands/orbs begin to travel in distance from the central point of the user, the sphere, or dome, supposedly becomes less spherical in shape and begins to "bubble" as a consequence of the centralized chakra control isn't as strong any more, given the progressive distance. Which is a standard cause-affect that is to be expected, but I'm wondering if that "bubbling" characteristic has any importance, like is the technique at all weaker in this state, or more susceptible to SW/rank regulation or just risker to use at that distance than if it were left to a shorter range? Additionally, what would be more or less the "core" of this technique that would require an opponent of it to target it in order to quickly/effectively defuse/destroy it? My assumption would be the original four orbs/spheres that are formed at the beginning, but I'm not too sure since they seem to become less and less relevant the deeper into the stages of the technique you get. I ask this question primarily for the sake of knowing what I need to watch out for as far as what an opponent might try to aim for to counter it most effectively. And at the mention of putting a technique into stasis, does that only apply to regular doton abilities, or anything doton-based or similar, like steel or sand?

Note(s):
- Lasts 3 turns.

This technique makes me think it's a plot synopsis for a Steven King movie where everyone is vomiting and defecating themselves in a mysterious fog until they're lifeless husks on the ground covered in their own excrement.. Shivers...

Anyway. While it has a lot going on, it's truthfully pretty self-explanatory and straight forward in it's purpose and function. The only question I might have with regards to this would be more akin to clarification on the point mentioned at the end about it being used to fuel other Seraphic Water techniques as a source for said techniques, so long as they aren't above A-rank. Does that mean this technique can be used in perfect tandem to other Seraphic Water techniques, and as long as the other techniques aren't above A-rank, or if they are, aren't using the mist itself specifically as a source, the mist won't dispel and will continue on as normal? So, like, I could activate the fog, then use (Serafimu no Kyōgi-kai) Council of The Seraphim up to A-rank through the fog itself and have both be causing potential damage to the target?
Believe me, I got annoyed just reading it myself but aye, that’s what Zaphkiel made it to be haha. The bubbling thing isn’t really anything really outside of being flavor text as far as I can tell. As for the next question; the core is basically the spheres and you, since you have to continuously spend chakra to control it. If something was to happen to cause the technique to become unfocused on, you’d basically lose control of it. And the stasis iirc only works on regular earth release.

And yes its possible Id say mainly due to how wide the range of this technique is – as long as you sustain it too of course.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Believe me, I got annoyed just reading it myself but aye, that’s what Zaphkiel made it to be haha. The bubbling thing isn’t really anything really outside of being flavor text as far as I can tell. As for the next question; the core is basically the spheres and you, since you have to continuously spend chakra to control it. If something was to happen to cause the technique to become unfocused on, you’d basically lose control of it. And the stasis iirc only works on regular earth release.

And yes its possible Id say mainly due to how wide the range of this technique is – as long as you sustain it too of course.
Alright, good to know. As far as the "Breaking concentration" from the maintaining of an active technique, how would you go about either causing that or preventing it from happening to you? Like, is that determined by using a different element than the one you're currently trying to sustain? Or the moment you move from the position that you were in at the time that you conjured it? Or is it more along the lines of, like, each turn you sustain it requires one of your three move slots per turn and if I were to use a third technique, it'd take away from my dedication to the sustainment effort and thus disperse? I ask because for techniques that require gestures of hand seals to perform it's rather obvious what the focal point is for determining if and when the technique is disrupted, being the interruption of the gesture of seal being used, but in the case of the fog technique, there isn't any in particular, so I'm curious as to what the limitations are as far as my ability to engage as the user while trying to use the fog at the same time.

Other than that, no further questions.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yes, basically trying to use another technique while its active, as outlined in its description will cause it to cease action. You can still move but you basically need to dedicate your focus to its sustainment. As for the others, you need to read it in the description of the technique to see what it might be cause some will say it will take up a move slot each turn etc. It really depends. Last two for now!

(Seraphumizuton: Rahabu no Kodokuna Abisu; Sō Sensui)- Seraphic Water: Rahab's Lonely Abyss; Total Submergence
Description: With two hand seals (Dog>Snake), the user will exhale a vast amount of Seraphic Water from his gullet appearing very much like the canon Water Bullet Technique. In fact, the two are virtually indistinguishable from each other due to Seraphic Water having the same texture and color as regular water. However, where the two techniques differ is that Rahab's Lonely Abyss, upon being spewed from the user, immediately spreads up to long ranged in all directions in the form of a great flood. As it spreads however, the outermost edges of the technique will begin to fold upward, creating a dome as it travels. This way, by the time the flood has reached long ranged, short and mid ranged distances would have been covered already. In the aftermath, the technique encapsulates the field in a bubble of Seraphic Water similar to Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave. However, where this technique retains its originality is that unlike regular water where the opponent has the privilege to move through, the user is able to either prevent or promote movement by any person/object while inside. Using the concentration shifting abilities the element is known for, the user can increase/decrease the concentration of Seraphic Water around any object or person inside the bubble. This can make swimming and moving completely impossible. Along with this the bubble carries the other effects of the element whereas if ingested it can cause nausea and vomiting as well as slowly sapping the moisture from living organisms. Although these effects aren't specifically outlined, if the opponent stays inside the bubble for the full three turns it is allowed to keep active, they will be killed as almost 80% of the moisture in their bodies would have been sucked from them. Increasing or decreasing concentration of Seraphic Water inside the orb will cost the user an extra move to perform but doesn't cost any additional chakra.

Note(s):
- Lasts three (3) turns with each use.
- Can only be used two (2) times, with a three (3) turn cool down between uses.
- Cannot perform any other Seraphic Water techniques above A ranked in the same turn this is performed.
- User will only be able to perform two moves per turn while this technique is active due to the chakra control needed.
- Once the technique has ended, the user is unable to perform SW techniques in the following turn.

(Seraphumizuton: Bōsei no Hasmed; Shizuka Shōkyo)- Seraphic Water: Tyranny of Hasmed; Silent Erasure
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Description: Drawing inspiration from the Angel of Annihilation, Hasmed, Shizuka Shōkyo could easily be mistaken as a simple technique at first glance. It begins by the user holding out his hands, either in front or by his sides and focusing chakra into the short ranged surrounding area to create a sudden wave of Seraphic Water that can either originate from one direction or all in an omnidirectional wave. This wave towers high above the average human at about 10 feet in height, and quickly begins to cascade in its intended direction. Due to the element being a dense one, and extremely heavy at times, the wave creates a very peculiar rumbling sound as it rolls across the ground (or even a water source. Despite brine being significantly denser, it doesn't readily meld with fresh water) similar to waves rolling in on a beach and packs enough punch to crush most in its way while causing the earth to tremble from its weight. Despite all this it still manages to travel at the speed of an Unofficial Sage and can be loud enough drown out most other minor sounds like speech, footsteps, etc. By taking into account two very unique properties of SW, the element is able to absorb certain frequencies of sound, with low frequency waves falling prey faster than the rest. Because of this the wave will rumble loudly during its nascence (while it is still within short ranged of the user), and then as the sound is absorbed it will gradually be reduced to a low shuffling sound as it passes short and reaches into mid ranged. By the time it reaches long ranged the wave is almost a whisper as its sounds are being absorbed almost as fast as its being produced. Then, calling upon the second unique property, the acoustic energy absorbed is readily converted to thermal energy which turns the wave extremely hot as it progresses. While it is short ranged it would be slightly warmer than regular water, at mid ranged it becomes even warmer, reaching nearly boiling point degrees for regular water (100o C) and then by the time it reaches long ranged that value would have near doubled, which allows it to become scalding hot--so much so that it can eradicate entire forests and peel flesh from bone in instants--all while being dead silent in its travel. The ground will still tremble though, which can serve as its warning sign. A true show of annihilation carried out by Hasmed himself.
Note(s):
- Usage limit of three times (3) and a two (2) turn cool down between uses

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, basically trying to use another technique while its active, as outlined in its description will cause it to cease action. You can still move but you basically need to dedicate your focus to its sustainment. As for the others, you need to read it in the description of the technique to see what it might be cause some will say it will take up a move slot each turn etc. It really depends. Last two for now!

(Seraphumizuton: Rahabu no Kodokuna Abisu; Sō Sensui)- Seraphic Water: Rahab's Lonely Abyss; Total Submergence
Description: With two hand seals (Dog>Snake), the user will exhale a vast amount of Seraphic Water from his gullet appearing very much like the canon Water Bullet Technique. In fact, the two are virtually indistinguishable from each other due to Seraphic Water having the same texture and color as regular water. However, where the two techniques differ is that Rahab's Lonely Abyss, upon being spewed from the user, immediately spreads up to long ranged in all directions in the form of a great flood. As it spreads however, the outermost edges of the technique will begin to fold upward, creating a dome as it travels. This way, by the time the flood has reached long ranged, short and mid ranged distances would have been covered already. In the aftermath, the technique encapsulates the field in a bubble of Seraphic Water similar to Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave. However, where this technique retains its originality is that unlike regular water where the opponent has the privilege to move through, the user is able to either prevent or promote movement by any person/object while inside. Using the concentration shifting abilities the element is known for, the user can increase/decrease the concentration of Seraphic Water around any object or person inside the bubble. This can make swimming and moving completely impossible. Along with this the bubble carries the other effects of the element whereas if ingested it can cause nausea and vomiting as well as slowly sapping the moisture from living organisms. Although these effects aren't specifically outlined, if the opponent stays inside the bubble for the full three turns it is allowed to keep active, they will be killed as almost 80% of the moisture in their bodies would have been sucked from them. Increasing or decreasing concentration of Seraphic Water inside the orb will cost the user an extra move to perform but doesn't cost any additional chakra.

Note(s):
- Cannot perform any other Seraphic Water techniques above A ranked in the same turn this is performed.
- User will only be able to perform two moves per turn while this technique is active due to the chakra control needed.
- Once the technique has ended, the user is unable to perform SW techniques in the following turn.

(Seraphumizuton: Bōsei no Hasmed; Shizuka Shōkyo)- Seraphic Water: Tyranny of Hasmed; Silent Erasure
Description: Drawing inspiration from the Angel of Annihilation, Hasmed, Shizuka Shōkyo could easily be mistaken as a simple technique at first glance. It begins by the user holding out his hands, either in front or by his sides and focusing chakra into the short ranged surrounding area to create a sudden wave of Seraphic Water that can either originate from one direction or all in an omnidirectional wave. This wave towers high above the average human at about 10 feet in height, and quickly begins to cascade in its intended direction. Due to the element being a dense one, and extremely heavy at times, the wave creates a very peculiar rumbling sound as it rolls across the ground (or even a water source. Despite brine being significantly denser, it doesn't readily meld with fresh water) similar to waves rolling in on a beach and packs enough punch to crush most in its way while causing the earth to tremble from its weight. Despite all this it still manages to travel at the speed of an Unofficial Sage and can be loud enough drown out most other minor sounds like speech, footsteps, etc. By taking into account two very unique properties of SW, the element is able to absorb certain frequencies of sound, with low frequency waves falling prey faster than the rest. Because of this the wave will rumble loudly during its nascence (while it is still within short ranged of the user), and then as the sound is absorbed it will gradually be reduced to a low shuffling sound as it passes short and reaches into mid ranged. By the time it reaches long ranged the wave is almost a whisper as its sounds are being absorbed almost as fast as its being produced. Then, calling upon the second unique property, the acoustic energy absorbed is readily converted to thermal energy which turns the wave extremely hot as it progresses. While it is short ranged it would be slightly warmer than regular water, at mid ranged it becomes even warmer, reaching nearly boiling point degrees for regular water (100o C) and then by the time it reaches long ranged that value would have near doubled, which allows it to become scalding hot--so much so that it can eradicate entire forests and peel flesh from bone in instants--all while being dead silent in its travel. The ground will still tremble though, which can serve as its warning sign. A true show of annihilation carried out by Hasmed himself.
Note(s):

Note(s):

This is a rather interesting concept for a technique, albeit a bit specific in it's utility as far as I understand it. I can't quite imagine using this in an supplementary fashion, nor do I imagine anyone would just sit around and wait for it to entrap them. Though I suppose that leads me to my first question, which is in regards to whether or not this technique is a solid dome of Seraphic Water, meaning it's effectively like an oversized fish bowl, or if it's a hollow interior that just has a canopy of Seraphic water that surrounds the field and acts as a sort of structure to be contained within? Secondly, how fast would you say this technique travels, in terms of timeframe from the moment it's conjured from the user until it'd properly envelop a target that's possibly medium or greater range away?

Note(s):

This is a pretty intense technique, albeit a touch far fetched conceptually. I find it rather fascinating though that it went out of it's way to effectively take point on every single one of the element's unique functions and more or less attempts to capitalize on every single one in rather unique ways. Honestly, I can't think of any particular questions pertaining to it specifically; despite being a bit multiplexed, it mostly explains itself well enough and doesn't leave much in the way for uncertainty or confusion as to it's cause-affect.

Well, I'll assume based on your previous comment of this being the last two for now that we're finished here. I appreciate the opportunity and you taking the time to work with me on this. Thank you again for everything. 🙏

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Note(s):

This is a rather interesting concept for a technique, albeit a bit specific in it's utility as far as I understand it. I can't quite imagine using this in an supplementary fashion, nor do I imagine anyone would just sit around and wait for it to entrap them. Though I suppose that leads me to my first question, which is in regards to whether or not this technique is a solid dome of Seraphic Water, meaning it's effectively like an oversized fish bowl, or if it's a hollow interior that just has a canopy of Seraphic water that surrounds the field and acts as a sort of structure to be contained within? Secondly, how fast would you say this technique travels, in terms of timeframe from the moment it's conjured from the user until it'd properly envelop a target that's possibly medium or greater range away?

Note(s):

This is a pretty intense technique, albeit a touch far fetched conceptually. I find it rather fascinating though that it went out of it's way to effectively take point on every single one of the element's unique functions and more or less attempts to capitalize on every single one in rather unique ways. Honestly, I can't think of any particular questions pertaining to it specifically; despite being a bit multiplexed, it mostly explains itself well enough and doesn't leave much in the way for uncertainty or confusion as to it's cause-affect.

Well, I'll assume based on your previous comment of this being the last two for now that we're finished here. I appreciate the opportunity and you taking the time to work with me on this. Thank you again for everything. 🙏
It’s a giant ass fishbowl lmao. It’s a dome filled with the element inside. And it follows the speed chart; which for it would be S Rank Water (12 Speed). Now there’s another technique but it’s a Sound technique too; so you cant learn it until you buy the skill haha. And you’re very welcome!