Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Apprentice

Chapter Three

Hashirama: Ah Yoru, Madara you’re still here
Madara: Well I knocked the kid out in ten minutes and spent the rest napping
Yoru: Well yeah but… (Yoru looks down at the floor ashamed)
Hashirama: Madara is one on the strongest in the village after me of course!
Madara: What as that?!
Hashirama; Nothing… Anyway myself and the village elders have been talking and we have decided that all children your age Yoru will be placed in teams. These teams will contain three Genin (Lower Ninja) and will be under the command of a Jounin (Higher Ninja), but we will be having a chuunin (Middle Ninja) exam. This is a chance for these Genin to be able to move up the hierarchy of the ninja village.

Yoru: So who am I in a team with do you know?
Madara: Well I again get to be your sensei and I told your two team mates to meet here in around ten minutes.
Yoru: What about you Hashirama do you have a team?
Hashirama: Yes since I am hokage myself and my brother Tobirama will co-lead a team. Well I best be off then bye!
Yoru and Madara: Bye

A few minutes later…

Yoru is stabbing the tree with his katana and Madara looks at him angrily.
Madara: You’ll break it
Yoru: But I’m so bored
At that point two kunai flew towards Yoru then hit him straight in the head and chest. The two figures instantly emerged and started fighting amongst each other.

Girl: Well you told me to do it!
Boy: So blaming me again eh?
SFX:pOOF!
Yoru’s body was replaced with a tree branch
Yoru: Damn that was close; I’ll take it you are my new team mates then?

Boy: Yes we are I am Kuron and this is my twin sister Akari, we are both Uchiha’s
Both were dressed in black sandals the boy wore a black shirt and black pants. The girl wore a longer shirt that was full sleeved and black ¾ pants. The boy had a short hair style similar to Yoru. The girl had a short bob haircut. Both of them had black hair much like the rest of their clan.
Yoru: My name is Yoru! Nice to meet you both. I am a Senju but I also have something you have.
The two of them started at Yoru, even Madara had turned to look towards Yoru.

To Be Continued…

Chapter Two:
Chapter Four:

Last edited:
Reactions: Naijakid