The Apprentice Chapter Six

ukzbubblez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Guys!, as always any feedback positive or negative is welcome!

The Apprentice

Chapter Six

The Next Day…

Madara: So the three of you are finally here now
Yoru: Yup!
Kuron: Yes
Akari: Of course sensei!
Madara: For today’s training I want the three of you to fight each other

Akari: But…why?
Yoru: Why not?
Kuron: Why bother we all know I’m the strongest
Yoru: Oh is that so?
Madara: (Hitting the Yoru’s and Kuron’s head’s together) Both of you shut up and let me explain. So by fighting each other you can find out each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
Akari: Ah that makes sense!
Kuron: Damn Yoru you are thick skulled
Yoru: Was that a joke?
Kuron: Ah so you can think?
Yoru: Oh ha ha get a medical ninja my sides have split!
Madara: Enough damn it, now start
Yoru: Ok let’s do this!
Kuron: Fine then let’s go
Akari: I’ll do my best

The three each jump back a couple of yards. Each of them activating their three tomtoe Sharingan

Yoru: Fire Style Flame Manipulation!
Akari: Wait what does that do?
Yoru: It allows me to manipulate fire around my body allowing me to punch or kick fire!

Kuron: That’s it? Fire style great fire ball!
The fire ball hurtled towards Yoru. He quickly back flipped over the fire ball before returning his own fire ball towards Kuron. Kuron then jumped to the side just avoiding the fire ball.
Akari: Hey I’m in this fight to you know! Water Style Water Bullets!
Akari fired water bullets towards her two fellow team mates. Yoru who was not paying attention took three water bullets to the face while Kuron used a fire ball to simply evaporate the water.
Yoru: Ah my face!
Kuron: Looks like an improvement from over here!
Yoru: (Activating his fire fists and diving towards Kuron) Shut Up!

Kuron who was not expecting this assault tripped as he stepped backwards. Yoru was about to connect with his fire fist when again he was hit by three water bullets in the face.
Yoru: Hey no fair stop double teaming me! I’ll just make my own team then! Fire style fire clone!
Two fire clones appeared beside Yoru.
Yoru: These are exact clones of me. Only when they take a certain amount of damage they explode into fire! Have fun with that.
Kuron: Fine then I will take out both of them at once! Fire style phoenix flower Jutsu!
Yoru: That will not work idiot! They are fire clones
The two clones are hit by the fire, like Yoru said though they are not affected by the fire but they absorbed it!
Yoru: Now they are all fired up! Attack!
Yoru Clone1+2: Fire style great fire ball Jutsu!
Akari: Water Style Water Wave Jutsu!
Yoru: Ah so you knew did you?

Akari: Yes them clones are only half of your strength but since you made two that strength was again halved so they were only a quarter of your own original strength.
Kuron: Yeah I knew that
Akari: Of course you did!
Yoru: back to the fight time for a little change! Earth Style Earth manipulation Jutsu!
Yoru forces some of the solid blocks of rock out of the earth and sends them flying towards Kuron and Akari. Both dive out the way safely
Yoru: Think you’re safe?

Yoru then stamps his foot to the floor and sends both of them flying towards himself he then draws his sword at the same time he coats it in fire and yells
Yoru: Earth Style Earth Dragon Bullet! Fire Style Fire Dragon Bullet!
Yoru creates two dragon heads from earth and launches them up into the air he then sets them on fire with latter technique. The two are flying towards Akari and Kuron who are very close together. The two Dragon heads then fuse together into a giant Dragon Head!
Kuron: If that hit’s its over for me!
Akari: Oh god I’m gonna die?!
Yoru: (Smirking) Yes of course you will what will you do?
Kuron: Damn oh well survival of the fittest!
Kuron puts his foot on Akari back and pushes up. Clearing himself of the blast but pushing Akari into it.

Yoru: I did not expected that from you Kuron you cold hearted bastard!
Yoru uses his fire manipulation on his elbow sending himself flying towards Kuron and pierces his heart with his fire coated sword. He then lands while saying
Yoru: Release the genjutsu Madara I’m done with this fight.
Madara: How long have you known?
Yoru: My father’s eyes can see through Genjutsu remember
Madara: Well you have not yet mastered them. But fine release!

Yoru: Alright Kuron I won!
Kuron: What I was dead?
Akari: Me two?
Yoru: The whole fight was Madara’s Genjutsu! But only I knew that. So Kuron why did you sacrifice Akari for your own life?
Kuron:… Compared to me she is nothing I would sacrifice all of you for my own sake!
Yoru: Well that’s just sad

Yoru turns his back and begins to walk away.

Kuron: I’ll get you Yoru!
Kuron dives towards him with a Kunai. Yoru turns around his EMS activated. Kuron then hits the floor instantly clutching his head.
Akari: Yoru what did you do?
Yoru: I don’t know but he deserves it.

Madara: That was a certain genjutsu known as the Tsukuyomi, your father Yoru was a master of it. It is one of the strongest Genjutsu’s known to the Uchiha clan. He could manipulate time so for us only a minute will pass but, in the world Kuron is in a day will pass.

Yoru: So a day of what?
Madara: Right know I would say a day of darkness without food, drink or sleep; he is just sitting in a pitch black room alone doing nothing. He will be out soon.
Akari: He (starts to cry) deserves it!
Yoru: Akari, I’m sorry for what he put you through

To Be Continued…

Chapter Five:
Chapter Seven:

Last edited:

Manicherryblossom33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure I like Kuron. Was that last part foreshadowing some romance between Akari and Yoru?
Anyway, I like it man. Sorry I took so long. I've been keeping Uzumaki16 waiting a lot longer than you so I had to read a few of his chapters before I hit yours. His are much longer and more detailed than yours. He told me once to make my own more detailed and I did. You have a few grammar mistakes but I like the way you describe the characters. They're each their own people and it makes them seem very much alive, just like in the actual Naruto manga. I feel like I've said this before... Oh well. Keep up the good work.