Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, it's not arrogant. And he wants to intervene because he created us, he is Our Creator. He loves us like a mother and father.

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!" - Isaiah 49:15

And He is Justice. He will not let those who lost their family, hope, joy mourn forever.
Justice is no fairy tale. And if you think so, you are petty and has no empathy for those who suffer.
The thing is I do have empathy and to tell them that some force is bound to intervene is the worst thing you can do.
And to use that mother as an example, not all mothers care for their children, breastfeeding is simply a biological response. And real mother love for their children transcends all, many would suffer to ensure the fate of their child. That quote , atleast the way I read it, perverted motherhood and probably was written to further oppress women and lessen a mothers control on her child.

You have to realize that religion was always the leading factor in the past and wasn’t perverted to control the people.

Love is a human emotion, to say that God loves us is humanizing God, thus proving the arrogance of it all. When well people realized that we aren’t as big as we think, from a supreme POV, we are no different than an ant. We are just molecules and energy in different forms, but ultimately all the same.

Just a endless cycle of energy transference, perhaps religion is just connecting that the mass energy that’s ultimately connects to everything thing and nothing. And the laws of attraction are causing certain acts to happen

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is I do have empathy and to tell them that some force is bound to intervene is the worst thing you can do.
And to use that mother as an example, not all mothers care for their children, breastfeeding is simply a biological response. And real mother love for their children transcends all, many would suffer to ensure the fate of their child. That quote , atleast the way I read it, perverted motherhood and probably was written to further oppress women and lessen a mothers control on her child.

You have to realize that religion was always the leading factor in the past and wasn’t perverted to control the people.

Love is a human emotion, to say that God loves us is humanizing God, thus proving the arrogance of it all. When well people realized that we aren’t as big as we think, from a supreme POV, we are no different than an ant. We are just molecules and energy in different forms, but ultimately all the same.

Just a endless cycle of energy transference, perhaps religion is just connecting that the mass energy that’s ultimately connects to everything thing and nothing. And the laws of attraction are causing certain acts to happen
How nice to see that you think that people that live like this, don't deserve justice.
You must be registered for see images

That's how much you really care for human suffering. You dehumanize humans to ants. Jehovah cares so much for us He sacrificed his First Born.
That's why Jesus said: Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6

God loves women so much, he gives them wisdom, intelligence, skill, powerful personalities. If the men chose to oppress women, that's another story.

You live for what the mainstream social warriors scream. I live to see the eternal justice for the poor, injured, disabled and dead.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How nice to see that you think that people that live like this, don't deserve justice.
You must be registered for see images

That's how much you really care for human suffering. You dehumanize humans to ants. Jehovah cares so much for us He sacrificed his First Born.
That's why Jesus said: Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6

God loves women so much, he gives them wisdom, intelligence, skill, powerful personalities. If the men chose to oppress women, that's another story.

You live for what the mainstream social warriors scream. I live to see the eternal justice for the poor, injured, disabled and dead.

That’s how much you are surly able to think. You reduced another live being as insignificant because if it’s differences and size, sounds like hitler. Satan. All the big bads. Why is human suffering any different than the suffering of a animal?

the thing i, you are failing to to past the physical world, sufffering ...all of this, it doesn’t matter. You believe in the immortal soul, a lifetime is equivalent to the blink of an eye to an immortal.

It’s not that I don’t care about things, it’s that they were all caused by cause and effect. Most problems stemming from Europe. The guys who had a lot to say about the Bible. And you sound more mainstream than me,almost cult like ( in the most respectful way possible) and I feel sooty for you.

And you just need to really think, I don’t wanna tell you too much because I don’t want u to question ur faith, but god intervening would just mess things up even more. If u wait to punish a murderer after they committed the crime and you knew they were going to do it, you are responsible for the chain reaction. That murder killed a mom, the moms child wants revenge or get corrupt, that child’s fate is forever changed because of that one action. And if that is truely what occurs , this is just hell, right?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s how much you are surly able to think. You reduced another live being as insignificant because if it’s differences and size, sounds like hitler. Satan. All the big bads. Why is human suffering any different than the suffering of a animal?

the thing i, you are failing to to past the physical world, sufffering ...all of this, it doesn’t matter. You believe in the immortal soul, a lifetime is equivalent to the blink of an eye to an immortal.

It’s not that I don’t care about things, it’s that they were all caused by cause and effect. Most problems stemming from Europe. The guys who had a lot to say about the Bible. And you sound more mainstream than me,almost cult like ( in the most respectful way possible) and I feel sooty for you.

And you just need to really think, I don’t wanna tell you too much because I don’t want u to question ur faith, but god intervening would just mess things up even more. If u wait to punish a murderer after they committed the crime and you knew they were going to do it, you are responsible for the chain reaction. That murder killed a mom, the moms child wants revenge or get corrupt, that child’s fate is forever changed because of that one action. And if that is truely what occurs , this is just hell, right?
1. The Bible doesn't preach immortal soul
2. The Bible doesn't preach Hell as infinite suffering.
3. The Bible doesn't disrespect the animals suffering. Instead it preaches that they are close to God. Even the Angels have features inspired in animals. Go read Ezekiel.
4. Everything you know about the Bible is twisted and followed by Catholic beliefs.
5. What europeans did, doesn't change what's in the Bible.
6. And yeah, I feel sooty for you. You think that a mother that had her son murdered doesn't deserve to see him again ressurected.

Problems doesn't stemm from white people as you preach. Black people also caused a lot of suffering in the past. Go see Babylonia, Assyrians, Egypt. Stop stepping in 2000 years of history.
The problem is that people are acting away from God.Be they caucasian, chinese, indonesian etc.

Stop trying to minimize the Justice that every single human deserves.
And go read the book.
Post automatically merged:

If Anti christ came to earth his name would be Hitler or something.
What's the problem with people?You never read the book right?

The anti Christ is defined in this very versicle as every single being that is contrary to Jesus and God.
He is not a single being.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. The Bible doesn't preach immortal soul
2. The Bible doesn't preach Hell as infinite suffering.
3. The Bible doesn't disrespect the animals suffering. Instead it preaches that they are close to God. Even the Angels have features inspired in animals. Go read Ezekiel.
4. Everything you know about the Bible is twisted and followed by Catholic beliefs.
5. What europeans did, doesn't change what's in the Bible.
6. And yeah, I feel sooty for you. You think that a mother that had her son murdered doesn't deserve to see him again ressurected.

Problems doesn't stemm from white people as you preach. Black people also caused a lot of suffering in the past. Go see Babylonia, Assyrians, Egypt. Stop stepping in 2000 years of history.
The problem is that people are acting away from God.Be they caucasian, chinese, indonesian etc.

Stop trying to minimize the Justice that every single human deserves.
And go read the book.
Post automatically merged:

What's the problem with people?You never read the book right?

The anti Christ is defined in this very versicle as every single being that is contrary to Jesus and God.
He is not a single being.
Yea tbh I don't know much. when I was religious I thought about reading the bible once but I didn't get through alot of books. And my preast told me to not read it from page 1 and onward etc. I don't know much about this.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea tbh I don't know much. when I was religious I thought about reading the bible once but I didn't get through alot of books. And my preast told me to not read it from page 1 and onward etc. I don't know much about this.
What?? He told you that? May you know that he is manipulative.

And you shouldn't see the Bible as a book. One to study and pass a test.

It's much more than that. It's a letter from God. That's why it's so precious.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What?? He told you that? May you know that he is manipulative.

And you shouldn't see the Bible as a book. One to study and pass a test.

It's much more than that. It's a letter from God. That's why it's so precious.
What do you think about the last parts? Those were the parts I didn't care for, like the apocalypse and stuff like that, now I think that's kinda interesting.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think about the last parts? Those were the parts I didn't care for, like the apocalypse and stuff like that, now I think that's kinda interesting.
Yeah. It's interesting because it's one of the greatest prophecies to be completed.

It will be quite clear when the time comes us to know. The same prophecies that are in Daniel are the same in Apocalypse written by John.

And an angel said to Daniel
“As for you, Daniel, keep the words secret, and seal up the book until the time of the end."- Daniel 12:4

It's not the time of the true end, because there are many details to be complete. Such as governments banning all kinds of religious practices.
That's the time when the Messiah will come back.