Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So yeah, tbh this season had some promising anime like terra formars: revenge, BNHA,Jojo: Diamond is unbreakable and KIZNAIVER, magi:sinbad no bouken, but out everything in season which had you enjoyed the most thus far? I know it's quite early since they are mostly 1-3 episodes but which do you think will be making it to your top ten?

Imo, Jojo bizzare adventure was quite close, but Joker game is just too much to ignore, the plot is simply too thick and interesting, not to mention you can feel suspense in every part, and on top of all that, the MC is naive but far from generic(which is quite hard to find nowadays, I tell you), and in EP 2 he has already shown development in terms of mentality.
[video=youtube;qX5QKi0qwlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX5QKi0qwlY[/video]

Anyway, which anime of the season is your fav thus far?

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakamoto desu ga. I have been waiting for quite a while for an animation, and it finally got it, and so far it has been a godly experience. So far its one if not the best anime of spring season. Hopefully DEEN keep adapting it faithfully so they can redeem themselves and people wont look down on them no more.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's easy, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. No other series gets me more hyped than JoJo does. It's most likely going to be my #1 anime of the year again, tied with Haikyuu. I need to check out Kiznaiver since Trigger is animating it.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'm watching this seasons

Jojo adventure ( need to watch all seasons before Diamond tho . but fk it lol )
My hero academia
kabaneri of the iron fortress
and now i'll start Joker Game, didn't know of that yet. THank you:)