Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mostly, though some of the filler was really bad.
the only bad things about the fillers are the upcoming "naruhina" fillers which they HAVE to add so this pairing actually makes any sense at all for they didnt have barely any legit interaction throughout the series.

other than that op is completely right. this just shows how rushed things got in the actual manga. i still havend forgiven kishi for this horrible ending

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the only bad things about the fillers are the upcoming "naruhina" fillers which they HAVE to add so this pairing actually makes any sense at all for they didnt have barely any legit interaction throughout the series.

other than that op is completely right. this just shows how rushed things got in the actual manga. i still havend forgiven kishi for this horrible ending
The one you shouldn't be forgiving is Shueisha and WSJ; Kishimoto did the best he could with the time he had... it's hardly easy to finish an arc, implement a final fight and give a great ending in less than 20 chapters. Their editors snatched potential away from the series not only at the end, but throughout certain arcs during Part 2. The company couldn't care less about complete a story is, it's just money.

They didn't even have the courtesy to tell Kishimoto before he started arcs how much time he had; time and time again telling him to finish an arc bang in the middle of it. Their editors snatched potential away from the series not only at the end, but throughout certain arcs during Part 2. Kishi had intended to give Hidan and Kakuzu proper backstories as well as expanding on the action and their abilities but because of them, all we ended up with is tidbits about their life. The same M.O. appeared after Kaguya first appeared in the flesh, leaving her backstory and abilities little expanded and forcing everything that followed to be condensed.

which part of the episode did you not like? I enjoyed it?
Too much guff about Naruto needing to study for two or whatever years to become a Jounin; he's already got a more complete ability and knowledge of shinobi tactics, history and abilities than most Jounin will ever have. And putting Sasuke in a sealing strait jacket was pretty ludicrous too, as any shinobi knows the power of the Rinnegan by now.

All that they added didn't add anything of value IMO. It made it feel disjointed too, and I lost interest at points. In the end, I prefer the quick, concise ending over the anime's trundling ending.

Sasuke The Solo God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too much guff about Naruto needing to study for two or whatever years to become a Jounin; he's already got a more complete ability and knowledge of shinobi tactics, history and abilities than most Jounin will ever have.
hah I se ur point. Guess Sp didn't think that one through.

All that they added didn't add anything of value IMO. It made it feel disjointed too, and I lost interest at points. In the end, I prefer the quick, concise ending over the anime's trundling ending.
I have to disagree with u there boi

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That awkward moment when the NS tard realizes that the upcoming episodes have nothing to do with NaruHina, and the episode after that is also titled 'Sasuke and Sakura'.

Mind you those episodes are shorts dealing with the SINGLE characters, not pairings. But ... I digress :coffee: