Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube_share;QIu0cEQ_yxM]http://youtu.be/QIu0cEQ_yxM[/video]

There's nothing wrong with being a little bit passive aggressive. Or a lot passive aggressive. Which is the case of one snow shoveller who got a little bit fed up with shoveling the snow one winter.
Instead of shoveling a nice, neat snow-free crossing into the building, one guy decided to shovel it in all sorts of ways to make sure the public couldn’t access the building. One lane shovelled even went in a loop!

Seriously, if you’ve ever shovelled snow before, you’ll know just how difficult it is and how unappreciative people are of your good, hard work. So bravo, dude.​

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's all fun and games until you have somewhere to go. Then you want someone fired.

On the other hand, I just walk through the snow. It makes a crunchy sound that is pleasing to my ears.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
like the sound of non whites bodies at your feet? :p
I'm confused by your remark.

Maoists are Maoists. Bolsheviks are Bolsheviks. Nazis are Nazis. Doesn't really matter what race the ideology happens to embed itself into - the consequences of allowing it to metastasize are the same.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Snow is not usual at my place neither since it's a coastal area. But mountaina are right near. Literally a 40 min drive to 1300-1700m altitude; and snow. :p