Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's take a look at space time. I don't mean space-time jutsu but just regular plain old space-time. Its funny because space and time are referenced as one as if they share a common ground. I'm not trying to get mathematical but I have to in order to make this "point" because that's exactly what it reminds me of. Its like a point on a graph that is referenced with x,y. But instead of being a coordinate on a piece of paper its somewhere outer space or inner space depending on how you look at it. Some can literally look at it with a byakugan.

You must be registered to see images

Chakra points are gateways where space and time intersect and is able to penetrate the physical dimension and allow for the flow of chakra throughout the chakra pathway system. The 361 tenketsu double as a means for chakra to flow throughout the body and a gateway into space-time. In space-time the 361 tenketsu are a system of nodes that form a star 🌟 system which represents the genetic blueprint of humans. Chakra was meant to connect us with more than just those of our species. We are one with the entire cosmos.

The Eight Gates limit the amount chakra that enters into the chakra pathway system because it could overload the body with chakra. In order for the eight gates to open and not harm the user is to have reached the equivalent genetic potential that would allow for such a feat.

In summary the chakra pathway system is a holographic fractal of genetic information encoded in the cosmos.

Reactions: Like Naruto