The Akatsuki (Naruto) vs The Kara (Boruto)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All characters are composited and have their standard weaponry.

The characters are motivated to kill one another and the victory condition is death of all members of the opposing team.

The Members are as followed

The Kara

The Akatsuki

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was going to say Kara hard clap until I saw all of the Akatsuki you included. Tight squeeze as KAra has more advanced and unknown jutsu but the Aktsuki has pure and I mean pure overwhelming jutsu and technique. I actually also find kara to be more sloppy in their approach. Most of them are arrogant in their approach which actually causes them to lose. Ex: Deepa, Delta and Boro. 90% of the Aktsuki are cool, calm, and collected and have genius-level IQ. Ex: Konan, Nagato, Itachi, Sasori, Madara, Zetsu, Orochimaru, Suigetsu, Karin and Kabuto. Off the premise of intellect and battle IQ alone, Alatsuki mops, as well as some of them being hard counters to have of the arrogant Kara. I would say Akatsuki mid diff. Once some of these Akatsuki members figure out how the Kara members work, it is game over. Also 90% of the Akatsuki are village busters so all that regen Kara has means squat. Delta's regen and cyber eyes mean nothing, Boro's regen means nothing, Deepa's gimmick means nothing. But that is just defense wise as to not take away for their sheer ability to still attack. Akatsuki ALSO move as a unit. All Kara members are divided and hate each other for one reason or another. That also breaks down their team work as they don't know how to work as a team. Sure, they are an organization, but not a team. Akatsuki literally is used to working in twos and all working together on bigger events. Most of them aren't know for hating their counterpart and even so, work well together. Code doesn't like Delta and vice versa, Kashin doesn't even mess with Kara anymore as well as Amado as Amado snaked them and didn't like them to begin with. Deepa thought he was better than everyone, Boro didn't like anyone but himself, Ao is fodder, Garo was too egotistical and not even worth being an inner so was an outer instead. The only real inner problem Akatsuki had was Orochimaru, because he had his own goals in mind and even then, while in Aktsuki worked as a team bar trying to take Itachi and Nagato's eyes but we see how that went with either of them.

Off the premise off teamwork and IQ alone, Akatsuki easily takes this. Now, as far as abilities, again, Akatsuki. Have of these guys cannot withstand village busting techs when it comes to sheer power. Even for the ones that can adsorb, there absorption is limited to small and/or frontal, as we may know. Also it depends on what they are absorbing. None of them can absorb an explosion from Deidara or explosive tags from Konan. It was not shown, nor implemented, nor hinted that they could absorb such absurd jutsu. It would also be illogical. The only one that would come back from such explosions are Victor and Boro but the extent of the blasts would probably ruin Boro's core and if that happens, he is done. And Victor regens too slowly. I believe Delta's regen couldn't handle such things. Akatsuki has too much versatility where Kara has a lot of the same.

For example, just to name a few because I haven't even began touching up on the thousands of other things at play for such a big MU, but the Aktsuki has:

1: Space/Time
2: Mangekyo genjutsu which they have never seen or fought before
3: Hozuki
4: Endless water
5: Endless chakra
6: Kinjutsu
7: Village busting summons
8: Sasuke
9: Meteors
10: Shinra Tensei and variants
11: the 6 paths
12: Susano. Multiple
13: Free soul sealing
14: Village busting explosions and technique such as multiple levels of Susano blades/Yasaka magatama
15: Village busting Iron sand
16: Endless poisonous puppets
17: Actual immortality
18: Elemental combinations on a massive scale
19: Chakra chains to control the entire battlefield

That's just to name a FEW. If Akatsuki didn't beat them in IQ and teamwork, in which they do, they beat them in pure and raw ability. I said med diff earlier, but it might even be low diff. Akstuski has sheer numbers and sheer ability to match the numbers. Jigen is raw, yes. And Code is said to be raw but we have not seen what he can do. Neither of them is raw enough to save team Kara. Delta, Deepa, Koji, Amado (who can't even battle so I don't know why he is there), Ao, Garo and Tano would not be able to save themselves from the sheer onslaught that is about to occur.

I don't think there is a chance in hell. Even assuming Code is on Jigen's level, Jigen and Code alone, in no way, shape or form, can outlast or outfight that Aktsuki roster. Its impossible. Not happening. And there is no convincing me otherwise because otherwise would simply be false.

Its a murder on Akatsuki's part.

Edit: Let me throw in there Izanagi and Izanami that both Madara and Itachi have access to so let's say two of each of those. One that rewrites destiny and one that controls the destiny of THOSE IN DENIAL WHICH KARA ARE EGOTISTICAL SO HAHAHAHAHAHA HARD COUNTER. HINT HINT WINK WINK.

Fucking annihilation yeah lad.

• Love
Reactions: Infant