Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Kara had already succeeded in their plan when Boruto and Kawaki face each other in the prologue? Since the dispersion of chakra began the age of shinobi then taking it away ends it all. My theory is that Boruto and Sarada are connected to the IT produced by Madara and therefore have the ability to restore the stolen chakra and negate Kara's endeavor

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why Boruto and Sarada? Why not Boruto and Mitsuki? Or Mitsuki and Sarada? Or even all 3?

Bringing the end of the age of ninja would be to show tech is superior. People stop relying on the ninja and chakra taking the easier option. They do that by taking out the greatest symbols of the ninja, Naruto, the Kage, ninja villages and the clans.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jigen will be dead during that Fight I am 100% sure about it either Kawaki or Naruto would kill him, Kawaki also has a stick in the first chapter that looked similar to that of jigen's so your theory is wrong whatever it is Kara's success just seems unreasonable to me.....

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Jigen will be dead during that Fight I am 100% sure about it either Kawaki or Naruto would kill him, Kawaki also has a stick in the first chapter that looked similar to that of jigen's so your theory is wrong whatever it is Kara's success just seems unreasonable to me.....
I think the stick is a chakra rod which suggests that he has superior control of chakra or six paths power. Or it could be that Jigen is dead but I seriously doubt it at that point.
Post automatically merged:

Why Boruto and Sarada? Why not Boruto and Mitsuki? Or Mitsuki and Sarada? Or even all 3?

Bringing the end of the age of ninja would be to show tech is superior. People stop relying on the ninja and chakra taking the easier option. They do that by taking out the greatest symbols of the ninja, Naruto, the Kage, ninja villages and the clans.
I was originally thinking all three of them have connections to the original chakra tree. Boruto and Sarada's is obvious because of their fathers (six paths sage mode and rinnesharingan) but Mitsuki's connection is a mystery to me. I have no doubt he has enough Hashirama cells in his body to grow a forest but it doesn't have anything to do with the legacy of Kaguya and the Shinju so I left him out. Im sure he plays a role but I dont see it right now. Perhaps Orochimaru has a secret yet to be revealed about his body.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was originally thinking all three of them have connections to the original chakra tree. Boruto and Sarada's is obvious because of their fathers (six paths sage mode and rinnesharingan) but Mitsuki's connection is a mystery to me. I have no doubt he has enough Hashirama cells in his body to grow a forest but it doesn't have anything to do with the legacy of Kaguya and the Shinju so I left him out. Im sure he plays a role but I dont see it right now. Perhaps Orochimaru has a secret yet to be revealed about his body.
The only two with a real connection to the tree would be Sarada because of the sharingan upgrades to the tree's eye. And Mitsuki because of sage mode which upgrades to the RSM. Boruto's father is connected to the tailed beasts chakra and has RSM, he doesn't.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am wondering as well what is the real intention. I do see interesting things happening. Its very well posdible they are devotee of kaguya who wants to take away shinobis chakra .