0⚔️
-Colossal titan
-Beast titan
-Female titan
-Armored titan
-Jumper tytan (Ymir's, the little one)
-Attacker titan (Eren's)

6 there. The rest could be:

-Mouth open titan (the one that was even bigger than the colossal titan)

Any toughts on what other types of titans have been introduced?

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was gonna say Hostorias sister Titan but Grisha stold that power which was the progenitor right ? So I guess we still missing two.

What do you guys think ?

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The 9 Titans are the various Titan Shifters we see. So add the Co-ordinate there, although right now it seems to have been combined with the Attack titan. Which leaves two unknowns. The Quadrupedal Titan that Zeke escaped on could be one of the remaining shifters as it was noted for it's intelligence compared to normal titans, though we have no confirmation on this.

Reiss's Titan Form is not a shifter, it shouldn't be counted. We do not yet know why his titan form was so large.

(I really want to know where the names like "Attack Titan" come from. I would hate find out we've all been using the wrong names for the Defence titan and the Siege titan all this time.)

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 9 Titans are the various Titan Shifters we see. So add the Co-ordinate there, although right now it seems to have been combined with the Attack titan. Which leaves two unknowns. The Quadrupedal Titan that Zeke escaped on could be one of the remaining shifters as it was noted for it's intelligence compared to normal titans, though we have no confirmation on this.

Reiss's Titan Form is not a shifter, it shouldn't be counted. We do not yet know why his titan form was so large.

(I really want to know where the names like "Attack Titan" come from. I would hate find out we've all been using the wrong names for the Defence titan and the Siege titan all this time.)
I was talking about Frida, she was a shifter

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
119💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Progenitor Titan is one, its power currently held by Eren, so that's 7. Only 2 are missing, one could be Armin's unspecified type.
Armin ate Bertholdt so he probably now has the Colossal Titan.

Anyways, from what I know.. there is

1. Reiner (Armoured Titan)
2. Armin (Colossal Titan)
3. Zeke (Beast Titan)
4. Ymir (something Titan)
5. Annie (Female Titan)
6. Eren Kruger (Attack Titan)
7. Frida (Progenitor Titan)

Grisha ate Eren Kruger so he gained the Attack Titans abilities. Later, he did the same with Frida. So atm, since Eren later ate his own father, he clearly has the abilities of two Titans. So yeah, we know about 7/9.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Armin ate Bertholdt so he probably now has the Colossal Titan.

Anyways, from what I know.. there is

1. Reiner (Armoured Titan)
2. Armin (Colossal Titan)
3. Zeke (Beast Titan)
4. Ymir (something Titan)
5. Annie (Female Titan)
6. Eren Kruger (Attack Titan)
7. Frida (Progenitor Titan)

Grisha ate Eren Kruger so he gained the Attack Titans abilities. Later, he did the same with Frida. So atm, since Eren later ate his own father, he clearly has the abilities of two Titans. So yeah, we know about 7/9.
You forgot about that four legged Titan that was with the Beast Titan.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really doubt the four legged one is someone....... anyone with a page where his intelligence was said ?
There is no such page. He has never even been referenced directly by anyone. Imo he's just an aberrant with a convenient structure that Zeke commands, otherwise it'd be a pretty dumb type for one of the 9.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no such page. He has never even been referenced directly by anyone. Imo he's just an aberrant with a convenient structure that Zeke commands, otherwise it'd be a pretty dumb type for one of the 9.
yeah llol , guess one titan still left for surprise

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, Erwin says that it appears to be Intelligent in chapter 75.
You must be registered for see images

While this doesn't confirm it to be a Shifter, it's clearly not a normal titan.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who Armin ate doesn't matter, it's the serum type he was administered that predetermines the Titan type. Plus he's small even for a regular Titan, so what you said is unlikely.
Armin does hold the colossal titan's powers. He's not pure blood so he can't use it as i understand, the same with Eren having 2 types of titan (Attacker titan and Progenitor titan) but he needs royal blood to use the progenitor.

Hanji does say that one of the advantages they gained in the last chapter is having now the colossal titan's power.

Ganta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who Armin ate doesn't matter, it's the serum type he was administered that predetermines the Titan type. Plus he's small even for a regular Titan, so what you said is unlikely.
You are wrong. It clearly stated that when you eat the spinal fluid you gain the power of the titan/human you eat. armin does have the colossal power.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are wrong. It clearly stated that when you eat the spinal fluid you gain the power of the titan/human you eat. armin does have the colossal power.
Okay, but how does that change what I said in my original post - that Armin could be one of the 2 left. Even if Armin got the Colossus power from Berthold, there still is the one that was in the serum Kenny gave, which is unknown. Rod Reiss himself said something like: "I handpicked it to be a type capable of combat" when he was referring to the vial he was gonna inject Krista with.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Colossal titan
-Beast titan
-Female titan
-Armored titan
-Jumper tytan (Ymir's, the little one)
-Attacker titan (Eren's)

6 there. The rest could be:

-Mouth open titan (the one that was even bigger than the colossal titan)

Any toughts on what other types of titans have been introduced?
the one that carries supplies?