Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But IN THEORY, if one side has the bigger stick.
And they exterminate the other side then there are no more issues except the ones rising from the after math but they would be less powerful to do anything anyway.
In theory if one side can just delete the other side without causing any issues at all (which is really unrealistic btw) than people will just start doing the same thing if people split or have a conflict in the future, imagine solving problems by simply erasing millions of people when you can, imagine becoming in the weak side that can just by eradicated in the future.

Reactions: Infant

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In theory if one side can just delete the other side without causing any issues at all (which is really unrealistic btw) than people will just start doing the same thing if people split or have a conflict in the future, imagine solving problems by simply erasing millions of people when you can, imagine becoming in the weak side that can just by eradicated in the future.
No because then people unite in fear or for having a common enemy.
Post automatically merged:

The other alternative is to bully people by keeping them oppressed.
Like a mafia, if you offend them they cut your toung if you steal fro mthem they take your had etc.
And people always live in fear.
And there is always small crime.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No because then people unite in fear or for having a common enemy.

The other alternative is to bully people by keeping them oppressed.
Like a mafia, if you offend them they cut your toung if you steal fro mthem they take your had etc.
And people always live in fear.
And there is always small crime.
Right.... We just need a dictator god like figure who is perfect and nevers makes mistakes and can live forever and has full authority over everyone, genius.

Oh and mafia is even better to rule everyone by cutting their limbs :lmao:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right.... We just need a dictator god like figure who is perfect and nevers makes mistakes and can live forever and has full authority over everyone, genius.

Oh and mafia is even better to rule everyone by cutting their limbs :lmao:
That was why they created the UN and the EU.
Those authorities dictate other nations because they do so with a system designed to foster human rights and prevent the capacity of war.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was why they created the UN and the EU.
Those authorities dictate other nations because they do so with a system designed to foster human rights and prevent the capacity of war.
Exactly, different than just nuking the other side and completely different than a dictatorship.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But it's like a forced system that people can't relate too.
People want individual rights.
And they want to unite under a single nation.
So the EU and the UN are dying.

@Avairto I came up with another solution.
If Isreal nukes themselves, commits genocidal suicide, there would also be peace in that region.

It's scarily easy to justify genocide.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, Sasuke should simply destroy Konoha and not work with the hokage which makes total sense, and Madara fans don't lack common sense at all when they call Sasuke a servant of the Uzumaki clan which is a 100% manga fact therefore you don't need to provide manga panels or any evidence or logic to prove that claim, also when Madara fans call him sasugay they're totally not self projecting therefore they don't need to worry about looking like a 🌈🤡🌈
You on damage control🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm on damage control🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes you are, you keep getting soloed by me and everyone and you refuse to accept that which causes you to never try to improve yourself, you keep making the same mistakes and you seriously lack self awareness, how am I on damage control exactly when you literally gave me an angry reaction just now?

@Avairto I came up with another solution.

If Isreal nukes themselves, commits genocidal suicide, there would also be peace in that region.

Post automatically merged: Today at 7:39 AM

It's scarily easy to justify genocide
What if you nuke the entire planet and commit genocidal suicide, there would be peace forever lol :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: freaking psycho.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes you are, you keep getting soloed by me and everyone and you refuse to accept that which causes you to never try to improve yourself, you keep making the same mistakes and you seriously lack self awareness, how am I on damage control exactly when you literally gave me an angry reaction just now?

What if you nuke the entire planet and commit genocidal suicide, there would be peace forever lol :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: freaking psycho.
At least the planet would be happy.

• Wow
Reactions: Avaitto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes you are, you keep getting soloed by me and everyone and you refuse to accept that which causes you to never try to improve yourself, you keep making the same mistakes and you seriously lack self awareness, how am I on damage control exactly when you literally gave me an
You and solo, like your fave you take L upon L:lmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

Shady Nurse

Kin
419💸
Kumi
1,979💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wasn’t a villain at all. He just did villainous things but he did them for the right reasons. Was he right in doing so, morally? Very questionable. Did he save the world and save his little brother, arguably the most precious thing in his life? Yes.

Just different ways of seeing things I guess.

Hafiz Dembos

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. My God what a villain, he is horrible, but he is pretty cool tho.

2. WTF HE WAS A HERO ALL ALONG!?!?!? THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL HE IS MY HERO!!!!

3. Wait...people say he mass murdered a group of discriminated people and tormented his brother...that can't be true..I thought he was a good person, he helped defeat Madara.

4. **** YOU FOR SAYING ITACHI SUCKS I HATE YOU.

5. Ok, maybe I can calm down and argue as to why you are wrong, I think I can find some arguments...somewhere...

6. I can't find any arguments, the world is pointless....hope is a lie...

7. My God, he was a villain, but he was pretty cool tho.
8. Cry, curse, and argue when Itachi is referred to as "Captain Obvious".:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Infant and Chikombo