the 4 hokages vs madara and orbito, who would win?

20 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
what do you guys think ? He'd probably be surprised to see hashimara, maybe. :confused:
 

Roby

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
34,019 posts 1,266 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
34,019
Reaction score
1,266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would go with Hokages. Hashirama is still a better Mokuton user than Madara and I gues they are good tag team with Tobirama. Don't know abaut Hiruzen but Minato can probably teleport 10tails or seal it. They can't touch him anyway.

And I really want to see Edo Madara vs Edo Hashirama =DD
 

Clank

Member
24 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Do Madara and Obitio have the Juubi? If not then, I think the four Hokages would win. I think this is the wrong section too.
 

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
7,832 posts 1,131 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
1,131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He'd probably be happy to see hashirama more or less! Welcome to narutobase as well.
 

S A G E

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,559 posts 709 reactions
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
5,559
Reaction score
709
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well Obito and Madara now both have the ultimate dojutsu Rinnegan, Juubi on their side and Hashirama's dna capable of wood release. Too mu
This means that they are nearly invincible, I wouldn't be surprised if they KO the 4 Hokage. However if Naruto and the Shinobi alliance are on the mix, then Obito and Madara are doomed.
 

Crow.

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,533 posts 285 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
2,533
Reaction score
285
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base. ^.^

I think it'd be an epic battle. One that rivals the awesomeness of the original battle at VOTE.
 
104 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
saying anything before the fight is not wise.
 
20 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
thanks. If naruto asks the kyuubi to come out and fight would madara then have a chance of taking it ?
 

Nero Uchiha

Member
388 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
388
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hashirama>Madara
EdoHashirama?RinneganEdoMadara
EdoHashirama+EdoTobirama>RinneganEdoMadara
EdoMinato+EdoHiruzen>Obito

Hokage for the Win
Charlie Sheen style winning. Winning here, Winning there, Winning everywhere
 

Kisturb

Member
55 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The Hokages must win!
 

Crow.

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,533 posts 285 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
2,533
Reaction score
285
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hashirama>Madara
EdoHashirama?RinneganEdoMadara
EdoHashirama+EdoTobirama>RinneganEdoMadara
EdoMinato+EdoHiruzen>Obito

Hokage for the Win
Charlie Sheen style winning. Winning here, Winning there, Winning everywhere

Guahswhahah unplug this bastard! Bwahahaha
That interview was epic.

I don't think Madara could just pluck kurama from Naruto.
 

duken fist

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
800 posts 31 reactions
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
800
Reaction score
31
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
of course madara!!!!!! will lose;)
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,320 posts 2,375 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This isn't even fair lol
 

Crow.

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,533 posts 285 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
2,533
Reaction score
285
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would go with Hokages. Hashirama is still a better Mokuton user than Madara and I gues they are good tag team with Tobirama. Don't know abaut Hiruzen but Minato can probably teleport 10tails or seal it. They can't touch him anyway.

And I really want to see Edo Madara vs Edo Hashirama =DD

I don't know about Minato being able to seal the Juubi.
Remember he had a hard time sealing half of Kurama, and the Juubi is Xtimes bigger,
I just don't see him being able to do it.. That doesn't mean I wouldn't root for him though. ^.^
 

two fates

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,380 posts 103 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
103
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
orbito lol, I'll go with hokages
 

-Phoënix Flower-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,479 posts 749 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
15,479
Reaction score
749
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It would be an epic battle :y
But we can't say for sure who's gonna win especially if madar and obito have the juubi by their side U_U
And um..wrong section :hint:
 

JIRAIYA perv

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,160 posts 454 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
5,160
Reaction score
454
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the hokage's of course.
madara is strong but he will fall against hashirama and hiruzen.
obito's s/t is more advanced than minato's and tobirama's but he will lose against TWO monster s/t specialists. each hokage is strong in his own right so you can't seriously put them in a team together against TWO opponents.
 
Last edited:

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
are you sure :(
sh*t Readed it wrong :O
i though 4th Hokage :|
now obito and Madara will get to hell :y
 
Last edited:

neilson

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,228 posts 132 reactions
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
6,228
Reaction score
132
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think the four hokages will win
 

Uchiha izien

Member
71 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
71
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the hokages will win
 
Top