[Question] The 3D2Y mark on Luffy's arm...

Manicherryblossom33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was it a tattoo or was it just drawn on? Is it still there? It would be cool if it was still there. This coming from a girl who hates tattoos with the only exception being the one Nami has and that 3D2Y. If it was really a tattoo...
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's tattoo.

3D2Y is direct parallel with Ace, who also had his ASCE.
How can you state this as a fact when you obviously don't know if it's true.

In Luffy versus Z he fights shirtless, there is no tattoo.

Would also have no meaning to it, other than to get a message across. After that picture in the paper it would've been a stupid an meaningless tatoo, unlike Ace's

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you state this as a fact when you obviously don't know if it's true.

In Luffy versus Z he fights shirtless, there is no tattoo.

Would also have no meaning to it, other than to get a message across. After that picture in the paper it would've been a stupid an meaningless tatoo, unlike Ace's
I never said that's it's a fact. It was my own opinion, It's your problem that you took it serious.

I don't watch films, I only read manga, so I don't know what you are talking about, either way as long as I know films are non cannon.

Tattoo literally saved lifes of his nakamas, so I don't see how is that meaningless.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said that's it's a fact. It was my own opinion, It's your problem that you took it serious.

I don't watch films, I only read manga, so I don't know what you are talking about, either way as long as I know films are non cannon.

Tattoo literally saved lifes of his nakamas, so I don't see how is that meaningless.
When you say: It's an tattoo. It's a fact.
When you say: I think it is an tattoo, It's an opinion.

Movie Z was overseen by Oda, therefor canon, image above my post confirms it being just a temporary thing.

Case closed

WolfHaley

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Movie Z was overseen by Oda, therefor canon, image above my post confirms it being just a temporary thing.

Case closed
Film Z isn't canon, it fits nowhere in the story.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Case closed
Not from my point of view, or you want to say that you now better than me about my own thoughts. Manga never stated anything about that, so your so called "fact" can't be said, just by that you should realis that.

As I said I don't watch films, and I don't know about that, so you should be lesser arogant about that. It's irrelevant is that made by Oda or not. If it don't fit story it can't be conside cannon. I really wonder where would post time skip movie fit in post time skip timeline?

Last edited:

WolfHaley

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not from my point of view. Manga never stated anything about that, so your so called "fact" can't be said, just by that you should realis that.

As I said I don't watch films, and I don't know about that, so you should be lesser arogant about that. It's irrelevant is that made by Oda or not. If it don't fit story it can't be conside cannon. I really wonder where would post time skip movie fit in post time skip timeline?
Oi, why are you still arguing with him? The tattoo isn't there, call it a day with this.