KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anybody know something about the two kids hangin' around at Uraharas house, Ururu and Jinta?

What are they? How did Kisuke take them in?

Don't know why, I just started wondering about them recently.
I think long, long time ago there were some hints on their backstory, but can be my memory is trickin' me ...

Thank you for all kind of help in advance! :ice:

supino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody knows, I remember back when Aizen decided to invade the town and it had been revealed that the location of the key was there, some people had proposed that maybe the two kids are the key... but that's all really, Kubo never said or implied anything.

Reactions: KiraGirl K

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody knows, I remember back when Aizen decided to invade the town and it had been revealed that the location of the key was there, some people had proposed that maybe the two kids are the key... but that's all really, Kubo never said or implied anything.
You are such a bad lie-yer Aizen didnt discover that the key was there but he read some old books in the spiritual library that contained information on to how was the first key created, and he stumbled on an answer that he needs a place with high spritual pressure being and 34000 something radius which was Karakura town

KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So nobody knows anything?
Too bad...
I first assumed they were humans like Chad, Inoue and the Fullbringers, too.
But then it was odd bc they weren't mentioned during the Fullbringer Arc with a single word.

I started hoping they were the children of Kisuke and Yoruichi but I think this will stay a romantic wish of mine... xd
At the end
I'll go for the idea that they are some kids from Rukongai. And Kisuke took them in... but if he did so, I think he did it for a special reason.

I don't know but I think Ururu is something other than just plain human she reacted to an arrancar like a robot
Really? When was it ?
Can't it be they are related to Hogyoku research of Kisuke?

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever worth they had to the story has been long lost. If Kubo wanted to expand them even the slightest bit then he should have done so much much much sooner. They're not strong enough to be worth exploring anymore

macaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever worth they had to the story has been long lost. If Kubo wanted to expand them even the slightest bit then he should have done so much much much sooner. They're not strong enough to be worth exploring anymore
well Kubo said he wants to show the past relationship of Urahara and Yoruichi, mabye he can add how they led up to the present and explain something about the kids (or at least Ururu's power)