That's just the way it is.

18 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Chapter 614 and beyond

Ok, so as I have seen from the Chapter 614 this week, one thing came to my mind - Kishi either A) Is deciding to start killing main/submain character's off chapter by chapter, or B) Which is Neji's death is going to lead to something big happening to either Hinata, Naruto, or both, even Hiashi.

I know some people may not agree with that assessment and I respect that. It's just my opinion, but I just wanted to ask your guys' opinion on something.

Do you think Kishimoto is finally going to make things intersting in the Narutoverse, or do you think Neji's death was a plot cover to lead to something changing in Naruto/Hinata? or something else?

Just a thought, just don't hurt meh! :ice:
 

obito777

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
851 posts 72 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
851
Reaction score
72
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It would appear so my friend
 
Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Online
Activity Streak
Saw title, expected Tupac.

Anyone, I think it'll cause Hinata to develop.
 
12 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think at one point of time it would be a Obito v.s Madara battle that madara confesses the truth that he told zetsu to kill rin and to get obito to be on his side. i don't know but thats what i think :)
 

PAIN86

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
927 posts 80 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
927
Reaction score
80
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

PAIN86

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
927 posts 80 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
927
Reaction score
80
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i expected Run DMC

i think its to thicken plot between Obito and Naruto. Naruto watching his friends die just as Obito saw Rin die. if this is the reason then i see Obito trying to kill Sakura or Hinata. trying to prove that theirs evil in Naruto
 

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,759 posts 7,032 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I predict a long TnJ between Naruto and Obito regarding true friendship and fighting for your love ones and all that jazz.
 

OralRebirth

Member
117 posts 17 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
117
Reaction score
17
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
These unfortunate events willl cause Lee to rampage I believe.
 

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,759 posts 7,032 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Does Team Guy besides Hinata already know what happened to Neji?
 
111 posts 28 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have 2 assumptions

1) This event will somehow make Team Gai, or just Gai himself go crazy from the pain of losing there genius squad mate, either 8 gates from Gai, or 8 gates from Lee. TenTen will probably just mourn him. (Or hopefully do something awesome we didn't expect, cause personally, I'm actually part of the 4% that actually likes TenTen)

2) This event will start up a lot of NaruHina again since Pain. The reason I say this is because of what Neji said in the last chapter. Noo, I'm not saying that they'll kiss anytime soon or anything like that, but hopefully it will develop Naruto's feelings for her. Plus, I SERIOUSLY want to see some awesome Naruto and Hinata Epic Tag-Teaming. That would be worth the read.

Of course these both can happen, but their only my assumptions because of last chapter
 

muutobirama3rdraikagemizu

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,379 posts 235 reactions
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
235
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thought tupac when i came in to thia thread xd

I think kishi is just gonna start killing
 

Joten Uchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,971 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
1,971
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i think its to thicken plot between Obito and Naruto. Naruto watching his friends die just as Obito saw Rin die. if this is the reason then i see Obito trying to kill Sakura or Hinata. trying to prove that theirs evil in Naruto

100% Agree.
 

Loome

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,012 posts 340 reactions
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
340
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Too many deaths, I began to think it is gonna be a massive Rinne Tensei.
 

Pwner10144

Banned
Regular
1,070 posts 83 reactions
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
83
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yeh i geuss you are right its to spice things up,furthermore the bigger picture is what kind of impact neji's death is going to have on hinata or in this case naruto,the answear is naruto looked pissed at that last remark of obito, if i had to predict shit will go down, naruto will perhaps enter into his rage mode and once and for all kill obito.
You must be registered for see images
 

Moss

Member
4,792 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
4,792
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tawwlk no Jutsu for 15 chapters? Can't wait.
 
Top