That person is not Kabuto.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Kabuto was in the caves which I might add is miles away from the battle that's taking place now.
2. There has been no little indications that Kabuto is heading over to the battlefield.
3. Surely someone would have recognised his chakra?

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto can hide his chakra,and doubt it that anyone except Orochimaru would even be bothered because of everything that is happening right now. I don't see any other person who can be there. Maybe Itachi came back.

Reactions: TheEvilOne

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Which exactly explains the worn out feet
2. Kishi foreshadow of Kabuto meeting his friend at war one day[ ]
3. What??

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well kabuto does know where the battle is taking place and a lot of stuff has happened since his fight with itachi so he has had time to make it there and everyone else is focused on other things so they probably wouldn't notice him anyway

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible.

With all the shit is going on , you think people will even notice Kabuto or his chakra ? We don't need to see him get out of Izanami or back in the cave , we already knew he was waking up anyways , we don't need to waste time showing it , it probably happened a long time ago & probably already knows the situation , it will most Likely be Kabuto.

The wild card could be Obito , but this dude can't even walk & still has the Zetsi inside him , really doubt Kishi would defeat him off panel .

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lulwot!?!! Obito is being controlled by black Zetsu, right now obito is practically dead too lul.
Please tell me how Obito can be even be plausible? I can't wrap my head round why you think so.
1. Obito is also barefoot.

2. Kakashi and minato vs zetsu/obito was off screen, What if obito managed to over power zetsu and went to sasuke as soon as possible VIA kamui in order to save him before he dies?

I think it's kabuto but there's still a chance.

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if everyone sensed him before he came there wouldn't be much suspense. whatever the reason it's a character we probably didn't hear about for a long time and/or didn't expect to be in that spot. i personally think it's not kabuto but mostly because i think kabuto is the obvious choice, and i want the not obvious one. i also don't think it is yamato.

iRefleX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Obito is also barefoot.

2. Kakashi and minato vs zetsu/obito was off screen, What if obito managed to over power zetsu and went to sasuke as soon as possible VIA kamui in order to save him before he dies?

I think it's kabuto but there's still a chance.
Read what I wrote man...obito's practically dead at this point, as soon Zetsu leaves his body obito's gone.

Naruto who is from the uzamaki clan, who have been noted to have a strong life force is virtually dead at this point. How can obito who's an Uchiha last this long? He has no energy left for him to overpower zetsu...

Ovan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito can barely move. I think its Kabuto. He is a medical ninja and would be perfect for healing Sasuke. Orochimaru and his team are bolting over to Sasuke.. It would be perfect for them to cross paths with Kabuto..