1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kenjutsu: Sōdo Yajirushi) Sword Art: Sword Arrow
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will channel raw chakra into their sword and perform a simple thrust to trick an enemy into thinking that the thrust was the extent of the attack. However, as the user fully extends his arm he will use shape manipulation to release the stored chakra in the form of a green arrow that measures about three feet in length, that travels at a considerable speed. The arrow would be incredibly sharp, so much so that it's able to split apart techniques of the same rank and below. Once the chakra is released the user can will it to split into four parts in order to attack multiple opponents, or a single opponent from different sides.
-Can only be used twice per battle

Pretty straightforward, but its use can be more contextual than rudimentary. That being said, as a Kenjutsu fanatic I can find a barrage of methods and interval to use this. The ability to split apart techniques of the same rank and below puts it in a particularly new level of Kenjutsu and chakra manipulation. As such the 2x per battle restriction is well warranted. And the secondary ability to split into multiple arrows is particularly nice for someone like me who loves to corner foes before moving in for the kill. Very nice technique, AJ!

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
(Kenjutsu/Fuuton: Katto no Arashi) -Sword Style/Wind Release: Storm of Cuts
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user positions himself , then after forming a one handed hand sign he forms a slight whirlwind around him using his Fuuton chakra he throws his sword counter clockwise, allowing it to ride the currents it spins rapidly while revolving around the user 6-8 times. During these revolutions the sword is granted immense Fuuton aided cutting power, capable of slicing Doton techniques B ranked and below clean in two, after which the user will simply snatch it from the air. The sword itself moves so fast it is capable of repelling thrown weapons and up to medium sized objects. It can't be tracked by normal eye and the user may appear to 'repel' objects within 5 feet of the his position. During the jutsu the user has no access to the sword but can freely move around allowing the vortex to follow keeping the user in the eye at all times. The user is free to mold chakra can also perform this while airborne as he falls.

Gif:
You must be registered for see images
Note:
-Can only be taught by Zaphkiel
-Can only be done 4x per match

I've been creeping on this tech for a while now. So lets get to it shall we? First and formost one needs to position themselves before using. One handseal will then be performed, after which a slight whirlwind will form around me, and using wind chakra I throw my sword counter clockwise, allowing it to ride the currents. The sword would spin rapidly while revolving around me 6-8 times.

During these rotations the sword is granted wind aided cutting power, capable of slicing earth techniques B ranked and below. Upon the final rotation, I'd simply snatch the sword from the air by the it's hilt.

A thing I especially like about this technique is that it can't be tracked by the normal eye, and that I appear to 'repel' objects within 5 feet of the of my position. Lastly is my favorite part of this, where the sword would keep me at it's center even if I move around, and also the fact that I'm free to mold chakra for other techniques.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lehgo.

(Kenjutsu Kuchiyose: Okotta Kami)- Sword Summoning Art: An Angry God | Deus Iratus
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Description: By combining the sword arts with Ninjutsu the user is able to create a hybrid technique entailing both parent teachings. The technique is initiated by the user stabbing his sword into the ground, which is actually the summoning rites. Exactly 10 meters above the opponent would have summoned a much larger copy (15 meters in length and heavy enough to crush Doton techniques of the same rank and below) of the same lodged sword to come crashing down on a targeted area. The impact is very loud and devastating leaving quite a blemish on the spot in which it had landed. It would appear like some angry being had trusted the blade from the Heavens, hence the name. After the sword makes impact it disappears in a puff of smoke. It's the tip of the sword that's created ten meters above the opponent, with the rest of the sword above that point.

Note(s):
- 3× usage limit

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I fell in love with the name of this tech the first time I saw it

So this technique is a combination of ken and ninjutsu, and is initiated by stabbing one's blade into the earth. After this a larger replica of the sword will appear above the opponent, and proceed to fall from the heavens, devastating the area where it landed. After making impact the sword would vanish into a cloud of smoke.

One question I have though. When the replica is made and descends, does the user have to keep their blade inserted into the ground?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Haha. Good point.

(Kenjutsu: Chikyū Seishin No Mukui) Sword Art: Earth Spirit's Reckoning
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user gathers an immense amount of chakra that is kneaded inside the body and channelled into a sword held vertically behind the user's back with both hands. The chakra will pool to the edge of the blade that faces towards the user and be released all at once as the sword is swung in a vertical downward motion. The released chakra will appear as a quick flash of green that acts as a kind of thruster to increases the speed and force of the swing tremendously, so much so that it is able to shatter the ground around the user up to mid range, and destroy earthen structures of the same rank or below. The shattering of the ground gives rise to a dust cloud that obscures the vision of both the user and the opponent. The Main focus of this techniques, which is to destroy the ground, also serves to unearth objects lying beneath the surface, such as people or summonings which are traveling through the earth. Due to the force of the impact and damage caused to the sword, this technique can only be used three times. Upon being used the third time, the sword's blade will shatter.
~Can only be used three times per battle.
~Cannot be used consecutively.

You must be registered for see images

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Here you go. let me know if you have any questions and what not.

(Fuuton: Fujin) Wind Release: Wind Blades
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will channel wind chakra into their sword and manipulate it to sprout eight ribbon-like blades of wavy green chakra that break off from the original, but remain attached to the hilt. With a simple swing of his sword the user can transmit a slash through the blades, which travels along the surface of objects (including walls, floors, and ceilings) and emerge to strike the enemy from anywhere that the user can see, and can even be fired from his sword directly. The emerging blades are sharp enough to pierce through solid objects, are about twelve inches in width, and can rise up to twelve feet with tremendous speed.
~Only one blade can be released per slash.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Must wait four turns before it can be used again.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
(Fūton: Kuikku Ken no Jutsu)- Wind Release: Quick Sword Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: Based on the timeless principle of Iado, the art of releasing and sheathing ones sword in the blink of an eye, this technique entails a sort of mock Iado where the user will simply grab the handle of his sword while focusing his Fūton chakra. His chakra will then seep into the air around him to take command of the naturally occurring wind up to 5m from his position. By holding on the handle of the blade the user will use his Fūton chakra to replicate the entire blade down to the very length and density as invisible swords of wind, 6 in total. The swords can be heard, if not seen, as sharp whistling sounds as they sling around the user as well as the damage they do to any nearby objects such as the ground which makes the technique very noticeable. If one would look closely however, the blades can be observed as faint arcs of green Fūton chakra. The blades will slice at anything within 5m of the user's vision and can be pushed forward after being spawned to a maximum range of 10m using the air as a medium with a combined rank of A instead of individually. The technique is only applicable as long as he keeps his hand on the handle of the sword, once the user lets go the technique is ended. This prolonged usage can only last the entire turn it was performed.
Note(s):
- Can only be used 3×
- Requires contact with a bladed weapon
- While being performed user cannot perform any other chakra related techniques.

So this tech is based off of Iado, which has to do with quickly drawing and sheathing the sword. Basically you grab the hilt of your sword and focus wind chakra, which seeps into the air around you to control the wind in the vicinity (short range). You'll use your wind chakra to replicate your own blade as invisible swords of wind, which can only be heard as a sharp whistling sound.

The blades can cut anything within 5m of the your vision, and can be pushed up to mid range after being created. The technique however, only works as long as contact is sustained with the hilt.

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had attempted something like this with Katon back in the day... But then it got nerfed so many times I gave up on it. Now look at this, the concept revived itself in you. Now that's some transmigration.

In regards to the technique, it was explained nicely, so I have no questions as yet.

(Fuuton/Kenjutsu: Ijū no surasshu) - Wind Release/Sword Technique: Transmigration Slash
Range: Short-Long
Description: This jutsu is a combination technique that utilizes both kenjutsu and fuuton chakra. By channeling their wind release chakra into a weapon of the user's choice. The user is able to generate a thin blade of wind chakra that they can release by making a slashing motion. However this technique behaves differently to most slashing style jutsu by behaving in a deceptive manner. Once the wind blade exceeds the five meter mark it will seemingly vanish into thin air. However this is not the case, in fact the blade has just slowed to the point where it no longer disturbs the air around it, making it appear as though it was no longer moving. However upon reaching short range of the opponent the user will swing his sword once more mimicking the earlier motion, causing the wind blade to progress at it's original place seemingly appearing from thin air now much closer to the opponent making it very hard to counter unless done so quickly.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Those with dojutsu could still make out the chakra in the blade even it it's slowed state.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Here we go.

(Kenjutsu: Senbu) Sword Art: Whirling Dervish
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This technique is a powerful utilization of the user's sword and their quick movement speed, by channeling chakra into their blade(s) and spinning rapidly in a circular motion, the user is capable of covering a 360 degree area around himself due to their spinning motion and the constant slashing of their sword(s). If used in close range against an opponent, it would be difficult for those without a form of enhanced perception to follow the wild swings of the blade, and would likely end with them being cut down before they understood the direction an attack was coming from. When used in a defensive capacity this technique is capable of slicing through tangible techniques up to it’s own rank, leaving the user completely unharmed. However it won’t block energy based techniques such as lightning and fire. The speed of the whirling blades is such that it can cause violent aftershocks of wind pressure as the user moves, effectively creating something akin to a razor wire shell of air pressure around their body. Recognizable by what appear to be afterimages of the sword slashes.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Needs two turns between uses.
Note: User can't use Kenjutsu techniques above A rank in the next turn.
Lemme learn either Between Two Lungs or Cries from The Dim.....Or both

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, why not.

XXIIX: (Futon: Usuguraikara Sakebimasu)- Wind Release: Cries from The Dim
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will form the Tiger and Ram hand seals and stomp his dominant foot on the ground, sending his Futon chakra in the form of drilling wind through the earth. The wind will travel exactly 3 meters under the surface before heading towards the intended area. Once the wind has drilled at least 5 meters away from the user he will have the wind dig a huge cavity underground, a 20x20 meter cavity to be exact, resting just 3 meters below the surface. Once this cavity is dug it prevents underground travel in that area, and also prevents earth techniques of A ranked and above that would require sufficient amounts of earth to perform. If any of these techniques are performed over the hidden abyss the ground will shatter and allow anything above it to fall into a 20 meter ditch. However, the ditch isn't so much harmless for the most part, as the wind that had made it would stay circulating as vicious, slicing winds as well as grounded up earth which would be reduced to the point of dust. These winds and dust raging beneath the surface would have the faint whirling sound which could be misinterpreted as crying sounds. Anything or one caught in the hole would be sliced to ribbons in mere seconds. Although the technique lasts 2 turns, the user may flash the Dog hand seal and have all that cooped up wind explode upward from the ground in a massive column of slicing winds and rocks of a diameter 15 meters and an indefinite height whereas the column can continue all the way into the clouds before dispersing. This technique was made primarily to prevent earth technique coming from deep in the ground however.
Note(s):
- Can only be done 2x
- The slicing winds will persist for 2 turns underground after this technique is performed, after these 2 turns the winds will leave but the ditch remains.

IIX: (Fuuton: Hai ni uchi)- Wind Release: Between Two Lungs
Range: Short-Mid (Suction is short-ranged)
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will channel his Futon chakra throughout his blade and then release a thin, spiraling cocoon of actual wind over his blade, spanning from the hilt to the tip in a full undulating coat. This will give the blade added cutting power naturally but the true purpose is to thrust the blade forward while twisting the arm and wrist counter-clockwise, this will form a drilling motion of wind like a sharp thin spear that extends up to short ranged of the user (5m). However, after the thrust- or mid way of the user so chooses, he'll quickly flick his wrist clockwise which spins the sword in the same motion and cause the spear of wind to quickly expand width wise, like an opening umbrella while extending another 5m to reach mid-range from the user (10m).The spinning motion will quickly take shape of a localized tornado with the tail being the user's sword and the broad head being the technique's area of influence, its powerful clockwise motion sucks anything in its aim into its eye and by extension the user's outstretched sword while slicing and dealing cuts to the victim through its viciously rotating wind walls.
Note(s):
- Can only be done 3x
- Requires a turn cool down

If you have any questions you may ask em. If not take and use these carefully.

Oh and I have no questions about your tech (or at least for now).