0⚔️
Awards
Read it trough and ask any questions you have

(Fuuton: Eāfan'neru) Wind Release: Wind Funnel
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing a single handseal, the user creates a small funnel of air, trough which items can be thrown, by a shadow clone or team mate, to increase their speed. Due to the pressure inside the funnel, small items such as kunai and shuriken can speed up to two times as fast as usual, making it difficult to dodge in short and mid range.
Note: Can be used twice per battle
Note: The user himself isn't able to throw kunai's and rocks in the funnel, he must be aided by a shadow clone or another shinobi.

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, the way I see it is as followed;

You're base rank is Unofficial Sage, so your speed level (SL) would be 8, while they name it mostly for moving, I suppose it would also count for the movement speed of any thrown weapons.
Thus making it a SL of 16 after using the Wind Funnel.
That means that for someone to be able to track it and react to it, their Tracking and Reaction (T&R) speed would have to be 16 or higher. Now your base T&R speed is your SL +4, in your case that would be 12.
Any extra enhancements from your side (SM, EIG, CM, KG) would increase your base speed, and thus the speed of the weapons after the usage of the jutsu. And seeing that you are an unofficial Sage, that would mean that any opponent would need to have some sort of enhancement to see, and react to, the incoming projectiles.

Of course in the RP it can be a bit more difficult, due to the Time Frame. If you opponent specifically states that he creates a jutsu (Offence or Defence) before you can throw weapons into the funnel, they can be blocked, even if he wouldn't be able to see them with naked eyes. Also, some jutsu's form really fast, some slower again, so a big discussion could start about if the weapons hit or not.

But as said before, the explanation above is how I see it, and seeing as I haven't been that active on the RP in the last two yours, my knowledge might be outdated. It might be a good thing to ask in the RP Q&A how quickly weapons can be thrown (if their dependent on your SL). Or ask the same question you did to me. How can you know howquick would weapons go if their speed is enhanced by another jutsu. If you get the answer to that, I'm interested;)

I hope this answered your question

Info: