KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wanted to say Goodbye and Thanks to those who know me, and just in general to the members and the mods.

It was fun to talk to the few people that I talked to on here outside the threads specifically HipsterMadara and Sir Derp Obito. So thanks to you as well.

I joined this forum in, 6-28-2o12 anddd now it is 6/18/2016, so nearly four years (though the last couple months haven't really done anything on here.) Personally it was very fun at the start and then of course slowly died down like the Series. And the new series isn't why I started reading Naruto and it doesn't have the same affect on me, overall the new stuff for me weak like DBZ/Pokemon are now. I'm glad this forum was made and allowed many of us to discuss things about Naruto, politics/morals and etc. And since this forum is still going to be focused around Naruto, I don't really have any reason to stay on here. So with that said.

Thank you to the creators of this forum, you guys created a wonderful enviornment around the prime of Naruto. And hopefully you guys benefited a lot from the site as well! =D And I simply wanted to openly express my gratitude. So this is my last thread/ post on this forum. Hopefully you guys keep rising, and switch on to newer better interesting series when the time comes -cough- animebase -cough-. :heh:

Thank you and Goodbye!!

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Punk- probably loves this thread lol

but if you dont come back, good luck with life. i dont see why you cant discuss naruto here, but i also never post in the NDS so...