Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My god I had a mild heart attack when Roman came in at number 30 and eliminated Undertaker. I legit thought Roman was going to win.
Ortan was the last person I was expecting to win but thank god he did.

But on a serious note Undertaker should have won. His entrance was perfect and also the guy was basically hiding under the ring for over an hour! He even dyed his hair and put on make up to look younger! Why would they not let him win?
And now there is absolutely 0% chance of Cena vs Taker happening since it looks like Taker will feud with Roman lol

So at Wrestlemania we will probably have
Cena vs Ortan
Reigns vs Taker
Rollins vs HHH
KO vs Jericho
Goldberg vs Lesnar

King Richard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing that made me more angrier than Roman Reigns eliminating the Undertaker was Brock Lesnar getting destroyed AGAIN by Goldberg like WTF the first time was bad but this? COME ON!!! Who came up with this shitty script? They are destroying Brock's character man, it looked so fake too, Goldberg's Spear looked terrible, you can't tell me while Goldberg was running towards Brock, he couldn't grab this guy and give him an F-5 SMH. speaking of Wrestlemania, it would be awesome if the Shield reunite to destroy HHH :D

Elodin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taker should have won.
Goldberg/Lesnar was a good bit imo; it'll make Lesnar's win at Wrestlemania that much better.
Reigns is cancer at this point; a good heel turn would fix him right up.
I do like the idea of Cena/Orton though.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love that people don't see they're doing stuff like this just to get the people who get worked up, worked up.

I agree with Kanino Bray should have won especially getting to final 3. I expected a Orton turn on Bray to win tbh but I wanted Bray to get it.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love that people don't see they're doing stuff like this just to get the people who get worked up, worked up.

I agree with Kanino Bray should have won especially getting to final 3. I expected a Orton turn on Bray to win tbh but I wanted Bray to get it.
he is set to win the EC and feud with Orton

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think the odds are they'll actually let Bray win that feud though?
Between him and Orton ......... i would say if his is going to be champ at EC if he looses to Orton at Mania that would suck too, but wwe has played hot potatoe before. But I think they are gonna let Orton has his WM win.

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seth rolling Is out for too months and other news samoa Joe is on the main roster but I really don't know who triple h home fight at this point Seth rollings is out for 8 weeks