Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank-You Kishimoto Sensei!

Wow, it feels weird after a long time in Narutobase. I wonder if anyone still remembers me.

Anyway, our beloved Naruto series is finally over and it was a breath taking conclusion of the story. After finishing the manga, I felt an urge to say thanks to the author Masashi Kishimoto, yeah he might not view this thread but then again let's express our gratitude to the author through this thread. It's the least we can do.

I remember the day I discovered this series. It was about ten years ago, a friend introduced the anime to me. I was instantly hooked up to the anime. But later on because of the fillers, I discovered the manga and since then I am reading as well as watching the anime regularly. Thanks to this series I was able to discover other wonderful anime and manga. Looking back, it was a wonderful ride. And now it's over. It kinda feels sad but it has to end one day so I guess I am alright.

Kishimoto Sensei, I am a true fan of your series from Nepal and I am really really grateful to you for giving us this wonderful gift. I really enjoyed and learnt a lot from your series. One day, when I achieve my dream, I am surely going to meet you and thank you in person. And someday, I would reintroduce this wonderful gift to my grand children as well. I am sure that no matter what the age, people will enjoy and love this series from now on. Thank You sensei, May you live a long, peaceful and prosperous life.

[video=youtube;XIqK_IEPeqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIqK_IEPeqQ[/video]​

Last edited:
Reactions: Torche and Ekush

Tsujan9484

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't think Kishi has an account on Narutobase...[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

I know. May be I just want this thread to be an appreciation from NB members to the author.
^ Weaboo alert

Indication: Used the word "Sensai"
It's a respectful word. What's wrong using it? BTW my native language is Nepali but I am typing in English. What does that make me then?

yes it was a GREAT series.
Yeah.

now write him a love letter.
What's is wrong with you people? Is it because we are grown up in different culture? Because here I am showing my gratitude and appreciation to a respectful person. How the hell did that come to your mind?

Last edited:

sudota

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, Thank u kishimoto sensei..
Second, I also declare one more aim in my life, meeting kishimoto sensei and thanking him in person for this amazing series,.. yes I will.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
manga sucked ass

Lol reads hundreds of chapters for years and is on Narutobase.Yeah the manga sucks.

You must be registered for see images

Naruto manga in short!
Says the guy who's been on Naruto base for 3 and a half years with 10,822 Post,and has been reading weekly for years.

I know. May be I just want this thread to be an appreciation from NB members to the author.

It's a respectful word. What's wrong using it? BTW my native language is Nepali but I am typing in English. What does that make me then?

Yeah.

What's is wrong with you people? Is it because we are grown up in different culture? Because here I am showing my gratitude and appreciation to a respectful person. How the hell did that come to your mind?

They are just unappreciative children.Not only have they been reading his manga online for free for years but they're are also on a site dedicated to his story,yet they make fun of you for giving thanks to him.

Last edited:

Tsujan9484

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol reads hundreds of chapters for years and is on Narutobase.Yeah the manga sucks.

Says the guy who's been on Naruto base for 3 and a half years with 10,822 Post,and has been reading weekly for years.

They are just unappreciative children.Not only have they been his manga online for free for years but they're are also on a site dedicated to his story,yet they make fun of you for giving thanks to him.
Thanks for understanding.
Sensai is actually Sensei. Lol
Got it.

Easyton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Kishi.
I have loved your creation since many years and I don't even remember when i first knew this manga.
And I knew unfortunately it would end someday.
Meanwhile I have learned many things from your story about goals, friendship,…
And now I am happy to see the end of Naruto's story, that he finally achieved his dreams, that he was finally noticed by his people and loved by his friends.

Thank you.

*Cries manly tears*

Reactions: Tsujan9484