Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What makes ISIS so dangerous is that rather than just hiding in caves they're recruiting, training then spreading out as far as they can to other countries after they've been trained. Scorched earth or war in a country won't stop them. We had at least a 2 year gap where we could have gotten rid of them & our country did NOTHING. Screw politics & politicians. All of 'em

I'd give you a +REP but I can't sadly. Hillarious--GENIOUS

Funny thing is, Putin's putting a stomping on Syria. No joke. Not a fan of Putin but he's got a pair.
And how many civilians has he killed in the process? I have heard he bombed a hospital or something ever since he got a brand new shiny pair.

Indeed, the Wahabi leaders are the ones supporting ISIS
It's more than support. These people have distorted the religion beyond belief to suit their interests to promote depravity and subjugation of women. It’s insane.

Also, the Qatar chain from where the funds are going points fingers at USA as well. I wonder how those "money-making" European countries fit into the puzzle. They wouldn't have been able to make billions off of armstrade had there been no conflict.

Humanity never ceases to disgust me.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's more than support. These people have distorted the religion beyond belief to suit their interests to promote depravity and subjugation of women. It’s insane.

Also, the Qatar chain from where the funds are going points fingers at USA as well. I wonder how those "money-making" European countries fit into the puzzle. They wouldn't have been able to make billions off of armstrade had there been no conflict.

Yup they have convinced many Muslims that Saudi is the center of the faith and that the survival of the faith is dependent on the survival of Saudi. I believe the Hadith that they conjured is the main problem, but that's another story.

It's all about oil. Some time ago Qatar proposed an oil pipeline that goes from Qatar, Saudi, Jordan, Syrian through Turkey and into Europe. Assad rejected it and chose one starting from Iran, through Iraq and Syria and then into Europe. The Saudi leaders didn't like this because they wanted control over the oil and they wouldn't get it if the pipeline didn't touch them. They already hated Assad for being Alaweeh and Iran for being Shi'ah so this just added to that. The Sauds then supported the fall of Libya because they didn't like Gaddafi and his plan to get rid of the petro-dollar stole his military stockpile and smuggled it through Turkey(whose leaders also support ISIS) and into Syria. This is how the ISIS, An-Nusra and others were armed. If Assad falls and is replaced with a Wahabi puppet, Saudi get their pipeline, the Europeans get more support from their people, cheaper oil and money from weapons. The IMF puts Syria in debt and it's central bank becomes a branch of the global cartels, Iran's influence in the Arab world gets reduced which pleases the Saudi, Turks and the Israelis.

This seems to be the plan.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's see how much publicity this get. I mean, Muslims are the number one victims of terror attacks (killed by the thousands), yet West thinks it's all about them.
It is the process of dehumanization. The lack of coverage is deliberate, even when there is some sort of acknowledgement (like Ankara vs Belgium discourse) they lack information other than some blast occuring. For ex. Ankara attack was done by a group affilated with PKK but it is not mentioned in several articles but when there is a suspicion about Islamic radicals doing it, it is plastered all over the place. They do so because they do not want to ruin image of "freedom fightin fighter Kurds with wommen" while those people are basic soldiers and the conflict in Syria is less about ideals and fr€€dom and more about territory and Western interests, but nope romanticization is the best amirite?

And how many civilians has he killed in the process? I have heard he bombed a hospital or something ever since he got a brand new shiny pair.

As much as a dislike Saudi's wahabism crap people always seem to point fingers at them and disregard other Western countries' who have their fair share from the money Saudis make. They were choosen to lead human rights council of UN, how could they get spoiled in this extent? Surely they can not have this power alone.

I wonder how many more muslims need to be killed by attacks like this until people realize ISIS is not the poster boy for Islam.
Like i said in another thread, people dehumanized Muslims/Middle Easterns so much that they do not take their sufferings in account. They can get hurt or killed, it is just way things are there. But Western World is special and safe (no not all the time) so the terror must be about them. Even ISIS' expansion route is in Mid East but oh noes Western World is the biggest victim.

I cannot count the times i saw how we deserved an attack because of our country's policies.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like i said in another thread, people dehumanized Muslims/Middle Easterns so much that they do not take their sufferings in account. They can get hurt or killed, it is just way things are there. But Western World is special and safe (no not all the time) so the terror must be about them. Even ISIS' expansion route is in Mid East but oh noes Western World is the biggest victim.
It's funny how often I came across this argument that we dehumanize people from the eastern world, because it can be turned the other way around aswell.

Does eastern media or it's people care about what happens in the west? Why should it be any different the other way around? Or are you saying it should and implying that west has a sort of moral high ground or something and that we should lead the way? I don't get this. Why I don't get this? Because:

It's only natural that we focus the most what's happening in here. You can't care for everyone in equal quantity. Any normal person cares about the people closest and who are most like them. First family and friends. Then acquaintaces. Then members of one's group(s), Then people one has dealings with or who have a culture that particular person likes. Caring about everyone in the world is impossible, unnessesary and evolutionarily retarded.

That being said, also one reason is that if the victims are muslims, then partly they are to blame, because they represent an intolerant, violent, opressive and a fascist ideology. Everyone who is part of Islam accepts the killing of homosexual, oppressing women, and killing apostates. So there's not that much sympathy from me if a muslim is killed vs. a westerner gets killed. Because of the reasons I stated. I do however feel sorry for the muslim children who didn't have the possiblity to choose for themselves. But the adults, it's different. They should know better. It sounds harsh, but it's your own problem for being a part of a religion that 1) accepts all things stated above 2) feeds terrorism and all that jihad shit.

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup they have convinced many Muslims that Saudi is the center of the faith and that the survival of the faith is dependent on the survival of Saudi. I believe the Hadith that they conjured is the main problem, but that's another story.

It's all about oil. Some time ago Qatar proposed an oil pipeline that goes from Qatar, Saudi, Jordan, Syrian through Turkey and into Europe. Assad rejected it and chose one starting from Iran, through Iraq and Syria and then into Europe. The Saudi leaders didn't like this because they wanted control over the oil and they wouldn't get it if the pipeline didn't touch them. They already hated Assad for being Alaweeh and Iran for being Shi'ah so this just added to that. The Sauds then supported the fall of Libya because they didn't like Gaddafi and his plan to get rid of the petro-dollar stole his military stockpile and smuggled it through Turkey(whose leaders also support ISIS) and into Syria. This is how the ISIS, An-Nusra and others were armed. If Assad falls and is replaced with a Wahabi puppet, Saudi get their pipeline, the Europeans get more support from their people, cheaper oil and money from weapons. The IMF puts Syria in debt and it's central bank becomes a branch of the global cartels, Iran's influence in the Arab world gets reduced which pleases the Saudi, Turks and the Israelis.

This seems to be the plan.
Almost everything in the world is run by oil. Plastics? Oil. Tires? Oil. Transportation and Travel? Oil. Electricity (as a substitute source in some and the main energy source elsewhere)? Oil. I can go on but it would become redundant. Why else do you think the pollution levels are rising? An average human being is so dependent on oil, that you control it and you can nearly control the world. It seem like an exaggeration, but the alternative energy sources are never invested into this much zeal, because if humanity starts using them, these companies are looking at trillions to lose.

I mean, it has created the new industrial monopoly, and many writers equate it with cultural alterations in regards to industrial set ups … even ideologies. People do not seem to realize that oil is a “big” deal, and these wars are just a way to cash in on this market.

It is the process of dehumanization. The lack of coverage is deliberate, even when there is some sort of acknowledgement (like Ankara vs Belgium discourse) they lack information other than some blast occuring. For ex. Ankara attack was done by a group affilated with PKK but it is not mentioned in several articles but when there is a suspicion about Islamic radicals doing it, it is plastered all over the place. They do so because they do not want to ruin image of "freedom fightin fighter Kurds with wommen" while those people are basic soldiers and the conflict in Syria is less about ideals and fr€€dom and more about territory and Western interests, but nope romanticization is the best amirite?

As much as a dislike Saudi's Wahabism crap people always seem to point fingers at them and disregard other Western countries' who have their fair share from the money Saudis make. They were choosen to lead human rights council of UN, how could they get spoiled in this extent? Surely they can not have this power alone.
Obviously, all these things are deliberate. The mass Propaganda campaign the West has got going on has to be passed off as political facts by denouncing the numbers and turning a blind eye to the atrocities carried out via the bombings from the military, funded rebel groups and then the selective humanity preached by the media. I wouldn’t say the western public is that innocent either, as many believe that “civilian deaths” are justified in many military led terrorism initiatives.

I wonder why they start crying when their own people bleed. The western morality is chuckle worthy and the new evil of 21st century.

I dislike SA because of the religion distortion and the pro-western agenda they promote by continuously funding rebels to destabilize the countries. All of which are well-known facts at this point. They are aiding west in escalating the conflict, costing millions their lives. I always despised that place but this is on another level of barbarism they are usually capable of.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's funny how often I came across this argument that we dehumanize people from the eastern world, because it can be turned the other way around aswell.

Does eastern media or it's people care about what happens in the west? Why should it be any different the other way around? Or are you saying it should and implying that west has a sort of moral high ground or something and that we should lead the way? I don't get this. Why I don't get this? Because:
Dehumanization is not about not putting flag filters on facebook or not drawing small solidarity cbaricatures, downright not taking what other people go through seriously or making it a norm. Like sure man i cared about Ankara more than Brussels or Iraq but that does not mean as human beings, what these people have gone through are more or less valid than what my people have gone through and i acknowledge that.

Dehumanization becomes a thing when a particual group (in this case Middle Easterns/Muslims) are at the recieving end for the most part but another group which takes significantly takes less damage acts like they are the primary victims/targets and then goes around & put the blame on primary victims at the higher risk (in this case again, Middle Easterns).

Unlike you i am partly from Eastern World and i can say that Western countries get huge media coverage. Same goes for several other Mid Eastern countries too since West has power over East. How are the Westerns get dehumanized if i may ask, other than your assumption? Do you have any knowledge on the region or any of their languages to confirm this is indeed truth?

It's only natural that we focus the most what's happening in here. You can't care for everyone in equal quantity. Any normal person cares about the people closest and who are most like them. First family and friends. Then acquaintaces. Then members of one's group(s), Then people one has dealings with or who have a culture that particular person likes. Caring about everyone in the world is impossible, unnessesary and evolutionarily retarded.
I adressed this.
USA was pretty invested in Iraq i mean they got so close you would think they would knew what is happening in Iraq before Iraqis.

That being said, also one reason is that if the victims are muslims, then partly they are to blame, because they represent an intolerant, violent, opressive and a fascist ideology.
I...what? Religion is not an idealogy. People do not support something which can kill them at any moment.
Everyone who is part of Islam accepts the killing of homosexual, oppressing women, and killing apostates.
You completely ignored existence of woman and homosexual Muslims and converts. Obviously not everyone who are Muslims support these, just like not everyone who are Christian are not. I used to be a Muslim btw, guess what my mother did not kill me!

So there's not that much sympathy from me if a muslim is killed vs. a westerner gets killed. Because of the reasons I stated. I do however feel sorry for the muslim children who didn't have the possiblity to choose for themselves. But the adults, it's different.
I read this as "i am a slimy piece of turd".

They should know better. It sounds harsh, but it's your own problem for being a part of a religion that 1) accepts all things stated above 2) feeds terrorism and all that jihad shit.
So what do you think shit will stop when those Muslims convert? Do you know how impractical and dumb it sounds?

Lemme ask you this, do you say French and Belgium citizens deserved getting attacked for supporting & being part of countries which executed mass scale genocides and exploited lands & human labor, or your notion of -people-must-suffer-aswell- only applies to non Westerns?

Kid i am not even Muslim. Go ***** elsewhere about it.

I do not tell anyone to shed equal amount of tears to every victim. But people ignoring what is happening in other parts of World shifts their sense of how they grasp reality thus their opinions and so called solutions become detached from reality. Why speak of terror if you do not know its important parts?

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you wasting your time on this guy? He doesn't seem to take in the samples of military terrorism carried out by the west that has mowed down millions of innocent lives. That doesn't even matter to him. He literally stated in another thread that "no matter what West has done; it still has a higher perch." That is a big red flag; big enough not to indulge this Jingoistic prick.

Last edited:

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dehumanization is not about not putting flag filters on facebook or not drawing small solidarity cbaricatures, downright not taking what other people go through seriously or making it a norm. Like sure man i cared about Ankara more than Brussels or Iraq but that does not mean as human beings, what these people have gone through are more or less valid than what my people have gone through and i acknowledge that.

Dehumanization becomes a thing when a particual group (in this case Middle Easterns/Muslims) are at the recieving end for the most part but another group which takes significantly takes less damage acts like they are the primary victims/targets and then goes around & put the blame on primary victims at the higher risk (in this case again, Middle Easterns).

Unlike you i am partly from Eastern World and i can say that Western countries get huge media coverage. Same goes for several other Mid Eastern countries too since West has power over East. How are the Westerns get dehumanized if i may ask, other than your assumption? Do you have any knowledge on the region or any of their languages to confirm this is indeed truth?
I think all that you just said is your own speculation. I don't think that no one is saying that the west is the primary victim. All I'm saying is that incidents in western countries get more media coverage and sympathy in western media and in western countries.

Underlined: they get huge media coverage where? In western countries?

What I mean by dehumanizing is that you care about someone getting bombed more than you care about some other getting bombed. And the bolded statement from you confirms the psychology aspect behind this, that I adressed in my earlier post. Just because west controls the world doesn't mean that focusing on things happening on our own soil is hypocritical. East focuses just as much on their matters as we do.
I adressed this.
USA was pretty invested in Iraq i mean they got so close you would think they would knew what is happening in Iraq before Iraqis.
This has got nothing to do with me pointing out the psychology behind people's attitudes. And I live in Europe so I'm not going to adress this from the pov of USA, because why would I?

I...what? Religion is not an idealogy. People do not support something which can kill them at any moment.
Yes religion is an ideology. Ofcourse it is. Why wouldn't it be? From

ideology
: the set of ideas and beliefs of a group or political party
1 : visionary theorizing
2 a : a systematic body of concepts especially about human life or culture

b : a manner or the content of thinking characteristic of an individual, group, or culture

All religions are ideologies. Not all ideologies are religions.

And what I meant is that it's hypocritical that a muslim support an ideology which oppresses one's human rights and kills people for their sexual orientation and having different beliefs (apostasy), but he/she condemn bombs flying at him/her.

You completely ignored existence of woman and homosexual Muslims and converts. Obviously not everyone who are Muslims support these, just like not everyone who are Christian are not. I used to be a Muslim btw, guess what my mother did not kill me!
If a muslim chooses to represent and ideology which accepts apostasy and killing homosexuals, then he accepts them also. You either accept everything that ideology entails or you don't be a part of it. Simple.
So what do you think shit will stop when those Muslims convert? Do you know how impractical and dumb it sounds?
Well let me say that if Islam wouldn't exist then this "shit" would decrease drastically. Nevertheless all I'm saying is that I don't have sympathy for people supporting a fascist ideology. Same way I don't have sympathy for nazi soldiers who died in WW2.
Lemme ask you this, do you say French and Belgium citizens deserved getting attacked for supporting & being part of countries which executed mass scale genocides and exploited lands & human labor, or your notion of -people-must-suffer-aswell- only applies to non Westerns?
This is where it gets retarded. 1) The politicians made those decisions. The victims being part of that country doesn't mean they share their leaders ideology. 2) Belgium and France executed mass scale genocide? Source?

Kid i am not even Muslim. Go ***** elsewhere about it.
You just asked me a bunch of questions and now you are asking me to go elsewhere? lmfao

I do not tell anyone to shed equal amount of tears to every victim. But people ignoring what is happening in other parts of World shifts their sense of how they grasp reality thus their opinions and so called solutions become detached from reality. Why speak of terror if you do not know its important parts?
I already adressed above why people are "ignoring" stuff that is happening in the East. There's the psychological aspect and the fact that media focuses more on Western world.

Why are you wasting your time on this guy? He doesn't seem to take in the samples of military terrorism carried out by the west that has mowed down millions of innocent lives. That doesn't even matter to him. He literary stated in another thread that "no matter what West has it, it still has a higher perch." That is a big red flag; big enough not to indulge this Jingoistic prick.
1) Earlier I have told you that I don't agree with U.S foreign policy or their military decisions in Iraq? So why do you keep bringing this up? Is it butthurtism or just cognitive dissonance? Because I have on numerous occasions stated how I despise the conservative religious lunatics in charge of U.S foreign policy. Starting from the Bush administration. Add to that U.S is NOT = WEST.

2) In the post to which you are referring to I said the following:
"live in Finland and we didn't do shit in Syria. Also despite what happened in Syria I still hold western society and it's living standards above all else. "

Western society = secular democrasies who have the best living standards in the world.

Why would you say it's wrong to hold western society above all else when generally speaking we are doing better than anyone else? U.S bouncing of the walls in Iraq and Syria doesn't change the fact that socioeconomically and human rights wise West is superior. You also seem from time and time again to forget that I don't nor haven't support U.S or meddling in the affairs of Syria.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If a muslim chooses to represent and ideology which accepts apostasy and killing homosexuals, then he accepts them also. You either accept everything that ideology entails or you don't be a part of it. Simple.
Islam doesn't approve of killing either. But I've already taught this to you.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you wasting your time on this guy? He doesn't seem to take in the samples of military terrorism carried out by the west that has mowed down millions of innocent lives. That doesn't even matter to him. He literary stated in another thread that "no matter what West has done; it still has a higher perch." That is a big red flag; big enough not to indulge this Jingoistic prick.
Oh my God this guy literally said this:
2) Belgium and France executed mass scale genocide? Source?
This is grade A level ignorance. Someone needs to stick a vacuum cleaner on their ear and suck out all the knowledge in their brain to actually not knowing about this. It is truly a waste of time.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is grade A level ignorance. Someone needs to stick a vacuum cleaner on their ear and suck out all the knowledge in their brain to actually not knowing about this. It is truly a waste of time.
Well then can you please provide the source when I explicitly asked you for it? I know France has taken part of in conflicts there, but to say that Belgium executed mass genocide in Middle-East...what?

You didn't even know that a religion is an ideology so it truly isn't worth any of my time.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Like I said; waste of time. Learned my lesson the hard way.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sharia is part of Islam.
Thanks, captain obvious
Also the general mindset of scholars shape what Islam is.
No, the Quran and Prophet shape Islam. What scholars say means nothing if it contradicts those two sources, as some scholars have said that gay marriage, beating wives, adultery, and interest are allowed, yet the Quran and the Prophet say otherwise.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, captain obvious
No, the Quran and Prophet shape Islam. What scholars say means nothing if it contradicts those two sources, as some scholars have said that gay marriage, beating wives, adultery, and interest are allowed, yet the Quran and the Prophet say otherwise.
And sharia promotes killing for apostasy and stoning for adultery and killing homosexuals.

And I disagree with you about scholars not shaping Islam. They are essential part of Islam as an ideology as they are it's leaders. The religion is based on what man wrote, so it can be customized by man. But that doesn't matter as even Quran promotes beating wives:

The Quran actually states the if a wife isn't obedient a man can hit her and that homosexuality is punishable act.

Wife beating:

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.

Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

And don't get me started with Hadith's. Far more worse passages in there. Example:

Abu Dawud (2142) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife."

Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Homosexuality:

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and29).

Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital *** as being "among great sins."

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't worry most people just read and laugh at Hawker. There's no point in arguing with him.