Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BBC correspondent Tom Symonds outlines how events unfolded on Saturday night, saying witnesses described seeing a van crashing into pedestrians on the southern side of London Bridge.

Eyewitnesses said three people - armed with knives - were seen jumping out of the van and they began attacking.

Mr Symonds said a police shooting followed the attack but it was not clear who was shot, nor how many.

Some eyewitnesses claimed they saw one attacker dead or not moving, and another on the ground who may have been alive.

The alleged attackers ran round the corner from where the van hit the people on the bridge to Borough Market, he said.

Explosions were heard coming from the bridge, Mr Symonds says. He suspects it was a controlled explosion but nothing has been confirmed by police.

From being at the scene, Mr Symonds said he did not think the incident was continuing. Police are relaxed, there's a helicopter at the scene but it does look like it's over, he says.
I think Brexit was a good choice.
You must be registered for see images

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You actually think Brexit is going to change anything? It ain't a coincidence that this is all happening 2/3 weeks before the general elections.

SamAdams

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muticulturlism around the world is a failed experiment.

Multiculturlism doesn't make a nation strong. It makes it chaotic, fractured and weak.

Individuals identity comes from their culture and people of differing cultures forced to live in close proximity will always lead to conflict.

Every culture should have a nation to call their own, surrounded by others who share their history, culture and basic beliefs.

SamAdams

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Majority of these people were born here. If you actually think Brexit is going to change anything then you need to wake up.

I agree with you.

Although they were born their, when their family migrated their they didn't discard their cultural history and adopt that of Britians. Its still act of violence well established in the assailants cultural history that is foreign to that of Britians.

Britians stance should be assimilate or get out.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This just makes trumps idea of a travel ban in Muslim countries more of a good idea. I mean Europe in general is known for bringing Muslim refugees and now they're paying the price. I know it's not fair to the Muslims who mean no harm but I think it's really the only way to contain and isolate the extremists

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Multiculturalism is a failure.

I knew that this was going to happen, but the reality is, the terrorists and Muslims are a secondary problem, the problem is the politicians. Until we actually storm their buildings and show them that we're dead serious about protecting our families, they'll continue to treat us all like jokes; Black, White, Brown alike and continue to invite more Muslims to improve their approval ratings and circle-jerk.

I think that Islam should be separated from the rest of the world. Multiculturalism only fails when you have Muslims involved. The only risk that multiculturalism brings when it doesn't involve muslims is the overpopulating of foreigners which outnumbers and wipes out the native populations.

Reactions: Robbiebah

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was definitely a calculated move to influence the election, but it's ultimately the kind of chaos that is to be expected when countries have lax immigration laws.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Multiculturalism isn't the problem. It's our different beliefs that cause conflict. We need to get the ones who are trying to destroy everything we've built as a nation such as, gangs, terrorists, and thugs.