uhhh.. Ok
post the next two jutsus
Here they are:

( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so, I'll be taking over. Please follow the Template and complete it for Earth Release: Rising Rocks and Earth Release: Jagged Rocks

PHP:
[B]Perform it[/B]:
[B]Advantages[/B]:
[B]Disadvantages[/B]:
[B]Questions:[/B]

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so, I'll be taking over. Please follow the Template and complete it for Earth Release: Rising Rocks and Earth Release: Jagged Rocks

PHP:
[B]Perform it[/B]:
[B]Advantages[/B]:
[B]Disadvantages[/B]:
[B]Questions:[/B]
Sorry for the delay

( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks

Perform it: *I begin by molding my chakra while visualizing how I plan to perform this technique. I'm supposed to create two large pillars of earth that rise up and out of the ground in such a way that they will send an opponents flying back. After a short while, when I've gathered enough chakra, I proceed to channel it through the earth and have it pool out in the area Mid-Range away from where I am. At that moment, I clap my hands together and manipulate my chakra in such a way that I raise two large pillars of earth out of the ground. The pillars are angled in such a way that they don't rise straight up, but rather on a 35 degree angle pointing away from me. The pillars are blunt, and form on opposite side of each other and shoot out of the ground quickly, with such force that they would send anything in their path flying back.*

Advantages: If used effectively, the pillars could possibly send someone flying into a "trap" set up behind them. For example, maybe there's an attack waiting for them from behind that they aren't aware of. Maybe I also created a few earth spikes on the ground in the area where they're going to land. My opponent would have no idea that the spikes were there because they wouldn't be able to feel the rumbling of the ground, nor would they be close enough to hear them forming.

Disadvantages: This technique doesn't have much power as an attack. It's very straightforward and easy to defend against. Plus, even if someone was hit by this and was sent flying backwards, (though possible) it wouldn't be easy to catch them in a trap like I described above -- an opponent could easily alter his trajectory in mid-air to land anyway they want.

Questions: I understand raising up one rock formation to send an opponent flying, but two on either side? Sounds like you would crush someone between the rocks rather than send them flying. Did I perform the technique properly? As in, is that the way you would use it in battle?

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation

The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.

Perform it: *I begin by molding my chakra and continuosly channeling it into the earth as I do so. I concentrate it in the area in front of me, mid-range out. After a few minutes, I decide to try this technique out. I manipulate my chakra in the earth in such a way that it rumbles and breaks the ground apart. Small fractures form all over the ground where I pooled my chakra, but I don't finish there. I continue to manipulate my chakra, moving it "up" and out of the ground in such a way that several small rock fragments fly out of the fractures. I manipulate the earth in such a way that the fragments fly out of the ground with such force that they could easily lift an opponent into the air and deal blunt force damage.*

Advantages: As the earth rips apart and the fractures form, the opponent will probably lose their footing, making it harder for them to defend against the earth fragments or any other attack the user might follow with.

Disadvantages: I don't really see any explicit disadvantages to using this technique, maybe just that it's a bit confusing?

Questions: Are there any disadvantages to using this technique?

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The technique states "unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy" so I'd say it means two rocks on one particular side. I don't think you can create one rock on each side in order to crush the opponent in between

No, there are no general disadvantages regarding this technique. But I suppose if we do go into detail, the user could potentially harm himself if he happens to be too close to the opponent and therefore within range of the techniques. Anyways we're changing our template. From now onwards, you only need to perform the technique and ask any questions that you may have

An extremely simple technique. You can manipulate the ground and manifest an Earthen wall. You may remember this as the technique that was used by the Shinobi Alliance to stop Juubis Tailed Beast Bomb before Minato showed up and FTGed it away.
( Doton: Renga no Jutsu ) Earth Release: Practice Brick Technique
Type: Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. This technique is apparently extremely simple and basic among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.

This is almost exactly the same technique as above with the main differences being that this requires 5 handseals, is larger and only extends upto Short Range. So, my personal opinion would be to just stick with the above technique and ignore this one lol.
(Doton: Shōheki) Earth Release: Enclosing Wall
Range: Short
Description:
The Earth Release Enclosing Wall is a technique where the user performs the Ram → Tiger → Snake → Dog → Snake hand seals and creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. Not only that but while being describe as simple and basic, the truth is that the technique itself has rather a large scale. This technique is apparently extremely simple and basical among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.

Superlative

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The technique states "unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy" so I'd say it means two rocks on one particular side. I don't think you can create one rock on each side in order to crush the opponent in between

No, there are no general disadvantages regarding this technique. But I suppose if we do go into detail, the user could potentially harm himself if he happens to be too close to the opponent and therefore within range of the techniques. Anyways we're changing our template. From now onwards, you only need to perform the technique and ask any questions that you may have

An extremely simple technique. You can manipulate the ground and manifest an Earthen wall. You may remember this as the technique that was used by the Shinobi Alliance to stop Juubis Tailed Beast Bomb before Minato showed up and FTGed it away.
Description: The user creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. This technique is apparently extremely simple and basic among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.

This is almost exactly the same technique as above with the main differences being that this requires 5 handseals, is larger and only extends upto Short Range. So, my personal opinion would be to just stick with the above technique and ignore this one lol.
Description:
The Earth Release Enclosing Wall is a technique where the user performs the Ram → Tiger → Snake → Dog → Snake hand seals and creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. Not only that but while being describe as simple and basic, the truth is that the technique itself has rather a large scale. This technique is apparently extremely simple and basical among Earth Release techniques, and can thus be easily taught to and used by non-primary Earth Release users.
Roger!

*I begin by molding my chakra and visualizing what this technique should look like when performed -- it's simple enough, I just need to form a defensive earth wall. Now that I've molded enough chakra, I channel it into the earth and proceed to perform nature transformation. I manipulate my earth chakra to have a large slab of earth rise up from the ground in the form of a defensive barrier out in long range. Simple enough.*

*I begin by practicing and memorizing the necessary handseals while simultaneously molding my chakra. After a short while, once I have the handseals down, I begin by visualizing what this technique should look like when performed -- it's simple enough, I just need to form a large earth wall. Now that I've molded enough chakra, I channel it into the earth and perform the necessary handseals. I manipulate my earth chakra to have a large slab of earth rise up from the ground in the form of a defensive barrier a few meters in front of me. Simple enough.*

I don't have any questions regarding these techniques, the description was pretty clear on how this technique can be used -- the advantages and disadvantages as well are in the description. As for my description, I basically did the same thing twice :lol except with the first one, I performed no handseals and made the wall in Long Range. With the second, I performed the handseals and made it in Short Range.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, like I said, they are pretty similar and if I had to choose, I would honestly pick the first one. Anyways, let's speed this up a bit xD

By performing two hand seals and slamming your hands on the ground, you can cause the earth around their target to warp and spiral in on itself creating a sort of earth blender. Range for this technique starts short range around your target, if created by you it would affect you as well so don't do that.
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

A technique that can be used to trap ones target by attacking them from all four directions leaving the only choice of escape be a solid defense or and upwards evade.
( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

An earth version of the shadow clone technique meaning that it abides by its rules, 4 clones a usage and 3 usages per battle. The clone is made out of stone and is very resilient to taijutsu and is not able to use all of the techniques the user has access to.
(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-Rank.

A technique that allows you to create an earthen dome above you. The dome can be made to guard multiple targets as long as its dimensions stay within short range.
(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Another dome technique but this one is 1/4 of a whole dome only to protect from one direction against limited attacks. This jutsu does not require any hand seals as well.
(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.

A widespread jutsu of the mudshot technique I taught you earlier. This justs allows you to shoot multiple mud bullets from the mouth towards the enemy.
(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

After performing Assimilate All Creation and merging with a particular surface, you can manipulate rocks from the vicinity and manipulate them to merge together in order to create a stronger and heavier material.
(Doton: Dōka Ganseki Sensha) - Earth Release: Assimilated Rock Tank
Description: After performing Assimilate all creation technique the user will collect from nearby rocks and create the necessary mass to perform the technique, Additionally using the rock powder to make the technique more damaging. Since the resulting Human Ball is made of a much stronger heavier material.
Note: Must use Assimilate all creation technique beforehand.

A very versatile technique that can be triggered with 3 hand seal as one manipulates the earth around them. The user can use this to bind their target by wrapping it around their body or they can use this tech to ride an earth wave that they can then smash into their target or use to move around.
(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

It requires a scroll that you channel your chakra into while placing it somewhere on the field, setting the jutsu in place, which then triggers once in contact with enemey chakra creating 3 mud wolves that attack. They have special reforming abilities when damaged and last for two whole turns.
(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

An armor that one can fuel in order to keep as an extra defense when fighting. It allows the user to even change their appearance if desired and also adds extra damage to taijutsu attacks. The user will be a little slower than usual when this is active.
(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

A very cool technique that can be achieved by weaving 1 hand seal. It's an earth defense that adds to physical damage and provide a suitable defense to elements weak against earth.
(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

By slamming your hands on the ground one can cause a large amount of jagged rocks to rise from the ground underneath the opponent that slams into them dealing great blunt damage.
(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

An interesting technique that allows one to summon a large amount of mud above the target which slowly creeps out of a opening in the sky before dropping down on the target crushing them underneath it weight.
(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target

A technique that can be activated with 1 hand seal and the slamming of one's hands. This will create a portal in the sky that will release a very large earthen lid that, at its maximum size, can dwarf a boss summon like Gamabunta. Be careful where you drop this lid because you are at risk of being caught in it as well at certain sizes.
(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Range: Short-Long
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

An earth variation of the normal shadow clone technique, meaning that its usage count towards the shadow clone rules. This earth clone unlike other types of shadow clones has some resilience towards physical damage, reverting back to mud when its cap is met, and can only use earth techniques below its rank while activated.
(Doton Kage Bunshin) – Earth Release Shadow Clone
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

An interesting technique that unfortunately requires a lot of handseals. The user weaves 5 hand seals and slams his hands just like the summoning jutsu without the blood part. The user then manipulates the ground to the sides of the opponent to take the shape of two huge gaping jaws that close on each other piercing everything inside its grasp.
(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.

A technique one can use to trap the target in a cavern that you can manipulate to either be open, great for following with aerial attacks, or completely closed which would be good for following up with ground based moves. The versatility is up to you.
(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

A heavily used earth move in our rp due to its swift activation of only 1 hand seal, and its destructiveness which can leave the target in a pickle. The whole grows pretty swiftly, and once caught, its prey are sucked towards the middle where they will meet there earth grave.
(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

A technique that lets the user change the earth around them in order to create earth rampart like structures. The structure's design is left in the hands of the user, and this technique is best followed by the Water Basin technique in order to create active waterfalls on the battlefield.
(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

It essentially involves you performing a sequence of hand seals, Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog, and focusing chakra within your body before releasing from your mouth whilst applying nature and shape manipulation to create a wall. There is however another way for this technique to be performed, and that is by releasing chakra into the ground and using it as a pre-existing source for creation of a wall.
(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

This is another variation of Underground Projection Fish technique. Focus doton chakra within your body and releasee it so to blend in with the rocks and similar solid earthen structures in your vicinity. It is an escape type of technique. Also, keep in mind that with this technique you can only blend through C rank or below earth techniques.
(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Long
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Despite this, Doujutsu and Sensors can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique, despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C rank and below Earth Techniques

This is kinda similar to the C ranked Earth Spikes, however with this technique you can't penetrate through the targets which are of greater density to the spikes formed. Which means that spikes created of stone would be able to penetrate through the vaster variety of objects than those created from mud just due to their density.
(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

The user performs a sequence of 3 hand seals, Tiger → Rat → Snake, and releases his chakra into a cave like structure. He can then manipulate his chakra and cause the destruction of equilibrium which holds that structure together
(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

User stomps their foot onto the ground and releases his chakra into it. Applying processes of shape manipulation, he will then lift chunks of rocks from the ground and send them forth towards their target. This willbe followed with a blast of fire release technique which would ignite the rocks, increasing their potency. They would be capable of exploding on contact with a solid surface of sorts.
(Doton/Katon: Yōdo Ranfunka no Jutsu) - Earth/Fire Release: Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique
Description: The user will stomp the ground to lift of chunks of rock which he will then send at the opponent. Then, by using a fire style technique, he will cause them to ignite into burning rock chunks which explode on contact with the enemy.

The user will perform a sequence of four hand seals before placing their hands onto the ground and releasing it whilst applying nature and shape manipulation and causing for a pillar to rise from the ground in up to mid range distance. The created pillar has an electrical charge which it emits from its peak in form of bolts and which can reach short range from the point of its creation.
(Doton/Raiton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth/Lightning Release: Electric Rock Pillar
Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth to rise up from the ground. This pillar is then given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to be emitted from the pillar up to short range from the pillar, shocking any targets in the vicinity.

The user will infuse his chakra with the terrain whilst applying basic principles of chakra manipulation and cause for two large floating cubes of rock to rise from the ground. Each cube would be around 2 meters squared and rotate around the user. These can generally be utilized offensively as well as defensively
(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
Description: The user focuses his chakra and channels into the earth to create 2 large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared. The cubes rotate around the user to either defend him from incoming attacks (he needs to direct them using hand movements towards the attack and each cube has a C-Rank strength) or, through using the momentum created by the rotation, be flung at the enemy with incredible speed.

The user will gather doton chakra within their body and perform a sequence of 3 hand seals before placing their hands onto the ground. Releasing the said chakra in a radius spanning up to 15 meters all around their target they will apply basic processes of chakra manipulation and cause for creation for a 4 meter high circular arena to arise. Each individual wall is C Rank and will disappear if hit
(Doton: Tetsu Keimusho no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Iron Prison Technique
Description: After first performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat the user then places their hand on the ground. This causes a circular arena to surround the target, spanning 15 meters around him and being 4 meters high. The floor, the walls and the ceiling are all chakra reenforced and the user can also lock himself inside if he so pleases. If these prison receives any damage above C-Rank, they disappear in a puff of smoke.

The user will weave a set of 5 handseals and slam his hands upon the ground, causing it to erupt inwards or outwards underneath the target. It can be utilized to either elevate a particular area or alternatively create a pit.
( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt upwards or downwards below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades by creating large trenches or linear elevations that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

The user will infuse his chakra into three rocks present on the terrain. He can then proceed to manipulate each individual rock and force them to close in on the opponent from multiple sides, completely crushing his body if not countered.
( Doton: Shōnyūseki) - Earth Release: Stalactite
Damage poinnts: 40
Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent.

The user infuses his weapon (any weapon) with Doton chakra, causing it to transform into an oversized broadsword. The user can then proceed to freeform slash the opponent which results in splinters breaking off the sword. These splinters can be severely dangerous if the opponent does not defend against them as can severe limbs and pierce through the targets body. You could say they're like oversized shrapnels
(Shiikuretto Doton: Aasu Ikizukuri Nichougama) Secret Earth Release: Earth Slicing Sickles
Range: Shot - Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
The user coats the blade of whatever weapon their using with chakra-infused earth, making it resemble an oversized broadsword at the end. The user then slashes towards a target, sharp splinters of earth resembling sickles fly off the blade and towards the target. The sickles are extremely sharp, capable of severing off limbs and piercing trees. If the attack is at close range, the damage from the sickles increase exponentially. Though sickles are the common practice, the user is able able to make the earth projectiles take the form of small kunai or shuriken. However, this is just a visual change and the damage will remain the same.
Note: Courtesy of Nathan.